Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

For all he knew, those chicks could have been packing weapons. If they were bold enough to come up over the counter that would have been foremost in my mind. That I was about to get cut (at the very least). I'm leaning toward he acted instinctively. I would have grabbed the closest thing to me and started swinging too. And it's not because I'm a 'violent animal' who gets off on hurting people.

They definitely fucked with the wrong person and got their asses handed to them. If not, we could just as easily be reading about a dead or brain damaged Mcy-D's employee.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

There is a point in that video that makes me go "oh fuck, too far too far!"
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Man!! I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, those 2 bitches are animals for jumping the counter like that and assaulting him 1st for no other reason than he had to verify if the $50 bill was real. Every store that I go to and pay with a $50 or $100 dollar bill, they always check to see if it's real. I don't take it personally. So in that aspect, I feel no sympathy them. They deserved to get a beat down. BUT....Once they were down, he should of stopped. He felt threatened, and maybe even scared for his life, (I mean, who does that?? Who jumps a fucking counter and goes after a cashier?! now a days you never know what people are capable of. I would of felt threatened as well, and try to find something to defend myself with) he said he was cornered, so he defended himself. But he took it to far. He continued to beat them with that metal rod a few to many times. I know he said that he was only hitting them to keep them down, that he told them to stay down and they wouldn't so he hit them until they did. He most definitely should not have done that. He should of ran to the back room and locked himself in the office or something if he still felt threatened until police arrived. I think all 3 of them are in the wrong. I am VERY glad that the chicks were charged as well. I can see it now.....they will be going on all the talk shows, Today Show, Good Morning America etc....and milking it for all it's worth. Crying about how they did nothing wrong, just tapped him in the face or something because they felt they were being profiled or some shit. I will bet my ass they will sue McDonalds as well. They will probably use the gender card, and cry how they are girls, and he should not of touched them because it's not fair for boys to hit girls. Whatever. As was stated above, don't start something you can't finish. They probably think they are the Alpha dog in all aspects of their lives, so this was TOTALLY unexpected for them. They thought they would just puff out their chests and knock the male cashier around, and get their way. Instead they got their asses handed to them. I just get a bit upset when I see women do shit like that. Get all loud and violent on guys, but because they are girls, they think there will not be any retaliation. /rant Edited to add: I did break this up into paragraphs, and had spaces and stuff in here so it would be easier to read, but for some reason when I posted it, it made it all one big paragraph. Sorry!!
    should HAVE, would HAVE, should not HAVE.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Your friend,

Grammar Police
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    There is a point in that video that makes me go "oh fuck, too far too far!"
    Posted from my iPhone
    Exaaactly. He goes way further than is necessary. It's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    should HAVE, would HAVE, should not HAVE.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Your friend,

Grammar Police
    HAHAHHA....No problem. I probably will continue to make grammar mistakes even though I should HAVE learned my lesson by now
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Gold Member

He had no idea if these girls were packing or not or if they had knives or other weapons.

These girls jumped behind the counter and were rushing at him - what the hell is he supposed to do, let himself get slapped or punched around some more? Those girls jumped the counter to continue the beatdown, probably thinking that because they were women the guy wouldn't hit them. Well they were wrong.

I know it sounds cruel, but they got what they deserved. Act like a crazy out-of-control hooligan and get treated like one.

The sad fact is that McDonald's isn't even standing behind him in any way shape or form. Obviously they don't seem to care if customers jump the counter to try and beat their employees up and the two girls will most likely get some sort of settlement out of this. Someone upthread mentioned it, but I would love it if he countersued them. If I was on that jury I would acquit him - this is a clear case IMHO of self-defense.

You know, he could have doused them in hot grease. He did show a bit of restraint.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

self-defence is fine as long as it is just that, defending yourself from an attack. what this guy did here is way more than that, imo. he crossed the line and he doesn't look confused or scared, he looks extremely aggressive and violent.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I think the guy was scared(I think most people would have been) and he kept hitting them because THEY kept trying to get up. the women are at fault he backed away and they chased him, then he commenced to whipping that ass. Yes he went above and beyond the usual ass whippery(yes I made that up) but his adrenaline was up and he was scared so I think self-defense.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I think the guy was scared(I think most people would have been) and he kept hitting them because THEY kept trying to get up. the women are at fault he backed away and they chased him, then he commenced to whipping that ass. Yes he went above and beyond the usual ass whippery(yes I made that up) but his adrenaline was up and he was scared so I think self-defense.
    yup. I gotta wonder if he would be getting such a harsh reaction from people if he wasn't a Felon.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

As far as I can tell the reason he kept flailing away at them is because most grease scrapers are not very dangerous as a striking weapon. They are typically 18 inches or less long and are not solid metal. So, in order to shut someone down, you have to hit them 5 times as much as if you had something larger.

These 2 girls are punk ass thugs. I just wonder how many other people they had terrorized before running into someone who would fight back.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I pity the guy. Who knows how hard he had to work to get that job and now look. Its all shot to the wind because some broads with no sense picked a fight with him. Thats uncool, now he might be going back to jail and all he wanted to do was work a decent respectable job and live the best he could off their meager wages. Man should sue everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    yup. I gotta wonder if he would be getting such a harsh reaction from people if he wasn't a Felon.
    I don't care that he was a felon, actually I was ready to be on his side until I watched the video and could not believe what I was seeing. I also think, maybe, if this guy was police, did the same thing in a similar self-defense situation, a lot of people probably would see it as police brutality. Like I said before, they all three have blame on them.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't care that he was a felon, actually I was ready to be on his side until I watched the video and could not believe what I was seeing. I also think, maybe, if this guy was police, did the same thing in a similar self-defense situation, a lot of people probably would see it as police brutality. Like I said before, they all three have blame on them.
    Not if the women were the aggressors, you reap what you sow.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information