Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think a true psychopath would have dived over the counter after them as soon as they struck him in the face in the first place. The fact that he retreated all the way to the other side and hit them when he was cornered is probably something that other people might do instinctively to defend themselves.
    didn't he retreat to go fetch his metal rod?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Psycho bitches. You lunge at someone just trying to do their jOb expect them to defend themselves

^agree that you lunge at someone, you should expect to get hit, but he was beating the shit out of a girl until she might have permanent brain damage.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Meh, if someone attacked me first and I got the upper hand at any point, I don't even know what kind of damage I'd do. It wouldn't be fucking pretty, I'll tell you that much. Maybe if she didn't want permanent brain damage she should've stayed on the normal-human-being, not-fucking-psychotic side of the McDonald's counter. Just sayin'.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Meh, if someone attacked me first and I got the upper hand at any point, I don't even know what kind of damage I'd do. It wouldn't be fucking pretty, I'll tell you that much. Maybe if she didn't want permanent brain damage she should've stayed on the normal-human-being, not-fucking-psychotic side of the McDonald's counter. Just sayin'.
    and that's not something you should be proud of.
    he beat 2 girls with a metal rod until one of them had brain damage. 2 unarmed girls. and even when they were on the floor injured, he kept going at it, causing a woman in the restaurant to scream for the cops in sheer terror of what she was seeing. that's not self-defence. that's called being a psychotic, violent animal. did you watch the video? with the sound on? i felt a lump in my chest the whole time he was beating them. it doesn't matter that they started it.
    and justifying that shit and even seeing similarities between that and what you would do in a similar situation, well... like i said, not exactly something you should be bagging about.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^this, again, I still think that guy was completely out of control. I am all in support of self defense, but what this guy was doing on that video was completely out of control.
    Last edited by Waterslide; October 23rd, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    didn't he retreat to go fetch his metal rod?
    Well, from what I've read so far, he retreated to escape the girl that was slapping him, and then when he did, he discovered himself cornered by both of them, and that's when he grabbed the metal rod and started hitting them. But he didn't retreat to specifically grab the metal rod but to escape them.

The girl that reportedly has brain damage, apparently she can't remember the incident and has trouble talking, eating and hearing, something like that.

he beat 2 girls with a metal rod until one of them had brain damage. 2 unarmed girls. and even when they were on the floor injured, he kept going at it, causing a woman in the restaurant to scream for the cops in sheer terror of what she was seeing. that's not self-defence. that's called being a psychotic, violent animal. did you watch the video? with the sound on? i felt a lump in my chest the whole time he was beating them. it doesn't matter that they started it.
    and justifying that shit and even seeing similarities between that and what you would do in a similar situation, well... like i said, not exactly something you should be bagging about.
    This! The guy is a violent moron, you don't beat someone with a fucking metal rod.

From what I'm reading, it wasn't a metal rod - it was a grill scraper. Exactly what that is, I don't know. However, my guess is that is whatever was handy as a weapon as both people were coming toward him.

If 2 out of control people jumped over the counter to do me harm you bet your ass I would grab something and beat the fuck out of them with it. This guy did his time and he was doing his job that he has a right to do when these 2 animals came in and attacked him.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    From what I'm reading, it wasn't a metal rod - it was a grill scraper. Exactly what that is, I don't know. However, my guess is that is whatever was handy as a weapon as both people were coming toward him.

Based on the size of what it appears he's holding & you saying it's a grill scraper (logical to have in a McD's) - those items typically are not heavy at all... you're looking at maybe 2-3 lbs for the total weight. If it's a higher quality scraper - like stainless steel, it's probably more on the lighter side.

But, any customer who is willing to jump over the counter is ghetto - to say the least. If you are willing to do that, assuming to get physical (a woman towards a man) to harm someone while doing their job - you deserve to have your ass handed to you.

AND, if he hadnt have defended himself, in some way - others would start pulling this shit. You know it. It's like all the dumbasses who feel the need to call 911 over a nugget issue @ Mickey D's.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    It's like all the dumbasses who feel the need to call 911 over a nugget issue @ Mickey D's.
    There's been more than one dumbarse who did that? Jeebus, people are fucking batshit!
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Preach it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^agree that you lunge at someone, you should expect to get hit, but he was beating the shit out of a girl until she might have permanent brain damage.
    WAIT. The only person saying brain damage is her mother. Consider the source.
    ?? Alot of us would defend ourselves. Would you just stand there? Don't think so. I sure as hell wouldn't.
    he beat 2 girls with a metal rod until one of them had brain damage. 2 unarmed girls. and even when they were on the floor injured, he kept going at it,
    Now,Sput! This makes them sound like two innocent waifs- they were not.
    Everytime they got close to him they were either hitting him or spitting at him. He was only swatting them when they tried to get back up.
    causing a woman in the restaurant to scream for the cops in sheer terror of what she was seeing.
    She came from the back of the store
    that's not self-defence. that's called being a psychotic, violent animal. did you watch the video? with the sound on?
    Yes. I can clearly see the woman jumping the counter!
    i felt a lump in my chest the whole time he was beating them. it doesn't matter that they started it.
    Well. I think those charming ladies thought they could slap him around and he would have to stand there and take it like most McDonalds employees would. Surprise.
    The newpaper says that he was using a grease scraper. That is just a glorified pancake turner. Apparently some people are thinking he use a metal bar like a heavy weighted thing. This was a grease scraper. Major difference.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Man!! I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, those 2 bitches are animals for jumping the counter like that and assaulting him 1st for no other reason than he had to verify if the $50 bill was real. Every store that I go to and pay with a $50 or $100 dollar bill, they always check to see if it's real. I don't take it personally. So in that aspect, I feel no sympathy them. They deserved to get a beat down. BUT....Once they were down, he should of stopped. He felt threatened, and maybe even scared for his life, (I mean, who does that?? Who jumps a fucking counter and goes after a cashier?! now a days you never know what people are capable of. I would of felt threatened as well, and try to find something to defend myself with) he said he was cornered, so he defended himself. But he took it to far. He continued to beat them with that metal rod a few to many times. I know he said that he was only hitting them to keep them down, that he told them to stay down and they wouldn't so he hit them until they did. He most definitely should not have done that. He should of ran to the back room and locked himself in the office or something if he still felt threatened until police arrived. I think all 3 of them are in the wrong. I am VERY glad that the chicks were charged as well. I can see it now.....they will be going on all the talk shows, Today Show, Good Morning America etc....and milking it for all it's worth. Crying about how they did nothing wrong, just tapped him in the face or something because they felt they were being profiled or some shit. I will bet my ass they will sue McDonalds as well. They will probably use the gender card, and cry how they are girls, and he should not of touched them because it's not fair for boys to hit girls. Whatever. As was stated above, don't start something you can't finish. They probably think they are the Alpha dog in all aspects of their lives, so this was TOTALLY unexpected for them. They thought they would just puff out their chests and knock the male cashier around, and get their way. Instead they got their asses handed to them. I just get a bit upset when I see women do shit like that. Get all loud and violent on guys, but because they are girls, they think there will not be any retaliation. /rant Edited to add: I did break this up into paragraphs, and had spaces and stuff in here so it would be easier to read, but for some reason when I posted it, it made it all one big paragraph. Sorry!!
    Last edited by gardenwitch; October 23rd, 2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: It took out all my paragaphs!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information