Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonald's employee brains (literally) two women who come over the counter

I'd turn right around and countersue them and come at them with the full force of McD's corporate lawyers. And ban their asses from ever coming in McDonald's ever again.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Don't start nothing there won't be nothing. I bet they are saying they shouldn't have stop for that happy meal now.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, but haven't you heard that old saying, don't start nothing, won't be nothing? Hopefully they'll draw a judge with some common sense.

That's an old saying? Thought that was a MIB quote. I could really use a Will Smith DVD marathon right now.

But I don't doubt these stupid women will try to sue Maccas; multi billion dollar corporation? Even an out of court settlement could be worth hundreds of thousands.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

I heard that as far back as 70s.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Were the 70s rad? I hear they were rad

But now I have Will Smith on my mind. *sigh* Shoulda bought that copy of Wild, Wild West while I had the chance.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

I'm not saying they should sue, or that they deserve anything. They don't. But doesn't mean they won't. Not when there's a multi-zillion dollar corporation involved and just as many sleazy attorneys out there.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Damn Grey I think you just politely got called old and shit lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I dunno, I was too little to be rad. I did have some kickass clothes though.

I'm not old, but deb is.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I was looking for a "Bitch! I will cut you!" kinda response, but Deb's reaction could be fun too

I'm from the 80s, so instead of kickarse clothes, I had shirts with sequins, puff balls and plastic wobbly stuff. I do miss the makeup and hairstyles, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post

*sigh* Shoulda bought that copy of Wild, Wild West while I had the chance.
    I think you've just stolen someone's bacon maple tiara.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

LMAO Orange

the two chicks are morons for sure. and yeah, they started it. but that guy is a fucking violent, psychotic animal. makes me wish the abortion time machine was a reality.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think a true psychopath would have dived over the counter after them as soon as they struck him in the face in the first place. The fact that he retreated all the way to the other side and hit them when he was cornered is probably something that other people might do instinctively to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the two chicks are morons for sure. and yeah, they started it. but that guy is a fucking violent, psychotic animal. makes me wish the abortion time machine was a reality.
    ^this. I agree w/ everybody, those girls started it, but what that guy did was not self defense, it was way beyond that. I think all 3 of them are animals.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

All three are probably in the wrong, but it's still sad that one of the girls now suffer from permanent brain damage.

McDonald's cashier claims self-defense after brutal attack on female customers with metal bar

A McDonald's cashier who swapped Happy Meals for jail fare after an ugly fast-food fight says he was goaded by a foul-mouthed customer who threatened to cut him up.
    Rayon McIntosh, in an exclusive Rikers Island interview with the Daily News, said yesterday that he only smacked the woman and her friend with a metal bar after they jumped the counter and attacked him.
    The first patron "started getting really aggressive," said McIntosh, giving his version of the brawl for the first time.
    "She came in angry," he said. "I tried to keep things calm as best I could."
    The ex-con, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, said his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village eatery was uneventful before his two tormenters arrived.
    "I was not looking for trouble," said McIntosh, 31, wearing a crisp gray jail outfit. "The trouble found me. People are portraying me as a vicious attacker.
    "I was just working at my job when I was attacked for no reason. I'm not a heartless person."
    The confrontation began shortly after Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, came into the W. Third St. franchise and paid their check with a $50 bill.
    One of the women became outraged when McIntosh checked to see if the bill was genuine, as required by store policy.
    "She started saying nasty things to me," said McIntosh, speaking in a thick Jamaican accent.
    "She said, 'Oh, you think my s--t is fake?' ... She started saying, 'Suck my d--k.' She called my mother a whore."
    The woman then spat at McIntosh, threatening to "cut me up," the fast food employee said. "Then she came over the counter and slaps me."
    When the second woman jumped the counter to join in, McIntosh said his instinct for self-preservation kicked into high gear.
    "I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn't know," said McIntosh. "I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me."
    A video camera caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women. He was jailed on assault and weapons charges. The women were charged with criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.
    Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss. She remains in the hospital. Edwards suffered a gash to her arm.
    McIntosh shot and killed a classmate in 2000, and only landed his McDonald's gig in April. Hundreds of Facebook users have rallied to his defense, saying his actions were justified.

McDonald's cashier claims self-defense after brutal attack on female customers with metal bar

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information