Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    That's the thing, isn't it? I remember being a little kid and having some guy call me over to his car. I went over and he was wanking. I laughed, my friend laughed, but when I went home I said nothing. My friend told her parents, who called the police, who in turn called my parents. It turned into nothing but at the end of the day I remember this as a weird and odd situation that I suppose could have turned into something awful.
    When I was about 6 or 7, my brother took me to the park and left me there to go visit a girle he liked that lived across the street from the park. While I was there a man came up to me with the front of his pants torn out and his penis just there like it was supposed to be this way. He told me he was looking for his lost puppy and would I help. I told him that I couldn't. He then asked that I come back to the park and have a picnic with his girlfriend and his puppy when he finds it. I never went back but, to this day I wonder what if...I didn't tell anyone about this until a couple of years ago. Wanna know why? I didn't want to get my brother in trouble for leaving me at the park and not watching me.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Apparently the stepmother was responding to posts on an Oregonian newspaper website for days after him going missing. Bloody hell, if it's the stepmum....
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

In those pics that child looks like the most loving, innocent, harmless creature there could ever be. Why..WHY!!! would someone kill him? Why would the stepmother kill him...how and why? If she did it ..why? What could she get that would be worth killing this harmless little child?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

There is a string of thought that points to the old 'cleaning your nest'. Apparently on he I r FBpage she had hundreds of pics of her 28 moth old daughter, calling that child her 'real' one and very few of Kyron, which makes it ever odder that she ran home and posted this single pic of Kyron from the Science Fair. I know when I go to these sorts of things i take a million pictures. I hope the coppers have checked her camera and looked to se what's on it. No way would you just take one pic, just to make sure you got a good one. I hope like hell the stepmum isn't bbehind it but it does not look good.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Deputies are asking Skyline Elementary School adults and children about Kyron Horman's stepmother in a questionnaire released to the public Friday.

The three-page form states it should be filled out by anyone -- teachers, school employees, delivery persons, parents -- who was at Skyline School or its grounds at any time between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 4. Parents who weren't at Skyline that day are instructed to fill out the form with their child, if they were present.

The form asks both children and adults if they saw Kyron the day he disappeared and, if so, where he was seen and who he was with. It goes on to ask "At any time did you see Terri Horman at or near the school?" and "At any time did you see a White Ford F250 truck at or near the school?"The form also shows a picture of Kyron; Terri Horman, his stepmother; and a white pickup truck that deputies said is similar to the one driven by Horman on June 4.

Deputies asked the form be returned June 20 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at Skyline School. The questionnaire should be filled out even if people have already been interviewed by detectives.A news briefing about the questionnaire is expected at 2 p.m.Kyron, 7, was last seen two weeks ago after a morning science fair. The case became a criminal investigation Sunday and hundreds of search crews from around the state were sent home.Deputies have not identified anyone as a person of interest in the case.
    Here is a copy of the form:
    http://www.portlandtribune.com/docum...on%20flyer.pdf

They are zeroing in on her. She has a bullseye on her back now...
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

There is a string of thought that points to the old 'cleaning your nest'. Apparently on he I r FBpage she had hundreds of pics of her 28 moth old daughter, calling that child her 'real' one and very few of Kyron, which makes it ever odder that she ran home and posted this single pic of Kyron from the Science Fair. I know when I go to these sorts of things i take a million pictures. I hope the coppers have checked her camera and looked to se what's on it. No way would you just take one pic, just to make sure you got a good one. I hope like hell the stepmum isn't bbehind it but it does not look good.
    I was thinking along the same lines. I hope stepmum isn't guilty, but maybe little Kyron was getting in the way of this woman wanting just her own child with her husband. I hope to God I'm wrong and Kyron is brought home safely. His pictures really get to me.

I've been following this story since it broke and it's so terribly sad. I hope the police department stays on top of things, though, and doesn't let this case go unsolved.

No, I probably couldn't find it in my heart to support the death penalty, even in this case. But I would happily send her to the worst prison in the country , house her with the loons who should probably be in a mental institution and not unlock the door until she has well and good had the shit kicked out of her.

Drinks are flowing (just got back from a cocktail thingy). Can't support the death penalty (killing is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it) but will happily watch her beign beat down. If she killed her stepson she needs a beat down on a regular basis...and I say this as an avowed pacifist.
    You are the WORST pacifist I have ever seen.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    You are the WORST pacifist I have ever seen.
    I talk a good game but only on the internet. I just dont' like hitting at all, actually.

Anyway, the coppers are giving stepmum another polygraph and she's not happy about it. Boohoo. If the kid is missing you should do anything and everything to find him, unless of course, you're behind his disappearance.

Kyron Horman's stepmother -- who became the most prominent figure in the investigation into the boy's disappearance Friday -- is scheduled to take a second polygraph test Saturday, according to a friend.

Investigators put photos of Terri Moulton Horman, 40, and the type of pickup she was driving the day Kyron vanished, on fliers seeking information on the missing child.

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher. She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are exhausted as the investigation drags on.

Friday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office held a press conference to release the flier with Horman's face on it and to dispel online rumors that the second-grader had been found.

Timeline
    Stories
    Photos
    Videos
    Capt. Jason Gates would not say whether Terri Moulton Horman is a suspect in the second-grader's June 4 disappearance from Skyline School.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared," Gates said. "We are releasing this information at this time in hope that it helps jog people's memory of that day."

Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

Investigators say Horman told them she last saw Kyron at 8:45 a.m. June 4 as he walked to his classroom after the two had toured the school's science fair. Previously, officials had said that Kyron had been seen around 9 a.m. by an unnamed witness, but Gates declined to clarify the discrepancy Friday.

Gates said Terri Horman and the rest of Kyron's family have cooperated with the investigation. In a statement he read at the press conference, Kyron's family expressed its support for the release of the flier.

"We want Kyron home, and we hope this will help do that," the family said.

Gates repeatedly said he could not comment on suspects or persons of interest in the case. In response to a question about the possible danger to the community, he said: "I can't say for certainty that it wasn't stranger-to-stranger, I can't. But I also can tell you that the need for the public to be alarmed is very low."

Finster said Horman was very down. "She's exhausted. She said I don't understand why they keep asking me stuff. They want me to take the polygraph again. It doesn't make sense because I didn't do anything."

Authorities are also asking anyone who was at Skyline School between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 4 to answer questions regarding Kyron's disappearance, even if they have already been interviewed by investigators.

The form asks whether Horman or the family's white Ford F250 pickup were seen at the school and when. There are also questions about Kyron: If he was seen at Skyline, when and if he was with anyone else.

Although investigators have already interviewed teachers, staff, students and parents -- in some cases, two or three times -- Gates said they want to be thorough.

"We can assure you that our primary goal is not to make any mistakes in this case -- to be as perfect as we can in investigating this case."

Gates said the questionnaires would enable investigators to check and double-check leads. They also want to make sure they have contacted everyone who was at Skyline that day, including people who might not normally be at the school.

"It's very important that we reach everyone who was here," Gates said.

Gates said the information gathered from the questionnaire would help advance the case.

"A huge part of this investigation right now is we're eliminating a lot of leads and clearing a lot of leads," Gates said. "That's important so we can get focused in."

The pickup in question has since been towed from the Horman home. Gates said that the family requested it be towed because of a mechanical problem and that the towing was not related to the investigation.

Gates said officials continued to make progress. Minutes after the press conference ended, a dive team was seen searching a pond just down the street from the school.

Gates continued to ask for the public's help in finding Kyron, and he said the many rumors that have appeared online about the case -- including reports Thursday on Facebook and Twitter that Kyron had been found and an arrest had been made -- were hurting the investigation.

"Those are not true," Gates said. "He has not been found yet, and the community needs to keep looking for him."

Gates also addressed the missing boy directly.

"Kyron, we are still looking for you," he said.

Kyron's family thanked the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, searchers, the media and the community as a whole for their support since Kyron's disappearance.

"Father's Day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to," the family said. "It hurts us deeply and our heart is broken.

"Please help bring Kyron home."

The fliers and questionnaire are available online and a link is on oregonlive.com. Gates said the questionnaires can be returned to the school where a deputy will be available to collect them between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday. Friend says Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to take another polygraph in disappearance of Kyron Horman | OregonLive.com

--Sinclair Lewis

I'm not religious, but I pray for this little boy. It's hard to walk into every establishment around here and see his picture grinning at me about how proud he must have been over his project. I see this picture on the highway overpass, on the telephone poles. It's hard to look at every kid you see around here searching him out, and seeing other kids having fun that he is missing out on. He is from this community, one of our kids. I hope they find him, and alive, but if he's not, I am in 100% favor of a death penalty. I just hope that I am wrong about the step-mom and that she didn't set this picture up. I don't think I could ever look at his face again without wanting to pull the switch myself.

When the news broke, and investigators were out there looking for Kyron - Multnomah County Sheriff was provided the picture that you all see - right on tv. Did they retrieve it themselves, or was it a matter of convenience for her?
    Where was her daughter during the day?
    We were told right away it was an isolated incident.
    They are searching bodies of water now.
    Her truck was towed away (for not starting allegedly - even though she used it days before).

Her facebook had barely any pictures of Kryon, tons of her 'real' daughter (ok her wording could infer that that not-so-cute moment her daughter was experiencing in the picture was the real personality), but for a woman who we have been repeatedly told by the media raised the boy from birth to have a few pictures of Kyron, and tons of pictures of her natural daughter - seemed strange. Also where were the pictures of her 16 year old that was sent away?

Watching the so-called family conference, I saw more emotion from the bio mom and step dad then I did from step mom and bio-dad. Not sure if bio-dad had any part in it, but how awful it would be if he has suspicions against her.

A law enforcement officer has stayed with the family 24/7 since the beginning. Tell me that isn't odd.

The FBI was called right in, and is still on this case.

In the family press conference, watch her. Watch her reactions - her neediness of wanting the bio-mom to comfort her. If I were the bio-mom, I would be repulsed.

Look up rdsqrl in a google search. Most people tend to stick with one or two internet handles. This is a woman who is posting not only on her facebook (which she didn't update until days later with Kryon's picture) with her updates of 'it's good to sleep on clean sheets' or 'hitting the gym', but she is posting on KGW and oregonlive. While I can't fault a gal for liking mysteries - her book choice (as of today) was 'Enter a Murderer'. Is this really what you'd want to prioritize today, on your book list if you stepson was missing?

I keep wondering about the picture. When was the science fair set up? That morning? Is it possible she and Kryon were there the night before setting it up? Did people really see them together?

She's been married 3 times before, and the timeline seems like she and bio-dad got together while bio-mom was pregnant. I'm speculating that the reason bio-dad has him the most is because he works for one of our largest companies which makes a lot of money.

If your child was missing - would you really go about getting back to normal? I would be out there looking for him, talking to him on the tv/radio, and not avoiding tv crews (while I wasn't hitting the gym).

^^Very well wrapped up. I'd also like to add that she apparently has a slew of email addresses, including one that says something like 'lewdcontrol@whatever.com'. I saw somewhere at least five different emails and it seems odd that someone who is looking for teaching work would have an email with the word lewd in it. I don't know, it just all seems weird and something tells me this lady maybe had a secret life that is starting to unravel and be exposed. I just wish they would find that kid. He is so bloody gorgeous.

By the way, what's the general feeling in the area? I was hoping we'd have someone on here from around there so we could ask.

Wow. Just googled rdsqrl and what the fuck? She was on oregonlive.com yesterday posting? What the hell?
    Last edited by Tati; June 19th, 2010 at 08:32 AM.

--Sinclair Lewis

^^Very well wrapped up. I'd also like to add that she apparently has a slew of email addresses, including one that says something like 'lewdcontrol@whatever.com'. I saw somewhere at least five different emails and it seems odd that someone who is looking for teaching work would have an email with the word lewd in it. I don't know, it just all seems weird and something tells me this lady maybe had a secret life that is starting to unravel and be exposed. I just wish they would find that kid. He is so bloody gorgeous.

By the way, what's the general feeling in the area? I was hoping we'd have someone on here from around there so we could ask.
    The general feeling around here is fear, confusion, and hope that he will be found or we will actually hear some information (police are VERY tightlipped about this which is strange). People are treating this like their own kid and are on the lookout (probably more than the step mom actually is). It's Oregon. Skyline while technically Portland, is on the west and rural. It's definately not the big city, and kids are generally very safe and definately don't wind up missing from school. It really isn't surprising they didn't have autodialer and there are quite a few schools out here that didn't (up til now). The community has been extremely aware and viligant, and as I mentioned posters are on every building (literally), shirts are made, overpass banners are flying. You cannot go anywhere without seeing Kryon. So when we don't see the parents speaking, or they are isolated from the rest of us in a vigil that was held last week, it's odd. We are frustrated with the lack of updates from the police department and FBI, but when the sheriff is crying on tv, it's hitting us hard. I've seen people tear up over him, and even at local events, people are pinning photocopied flyers to themselves. The radio isn't saying anything about this, and the news isn't giving us much either - so any bit we do get (like Terri now going for a 2nd polygraph tomorrow) is big news. I think it was sad that for a couple days, even the Oregonian didn't have this case on their first page online.
    Friend says Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to take another polygraph in disappearance of Kyron Horman | OregonLive.com
    I can't believe she is upset about taking a poly (and the family is whining about being exhuasted. Suck it up! This kid is missing, we are exhausted too! Find him!

And I agree re: a secret life. Just seems weird.

^^Yeah, it's very weird that her friend is saying this stuff. It's the first time any friend has spoken to the media and it's to say that the stepmum is upset about re-taking a poly? Very odd.

--Sinclair Lewis

^^Yeah, it's very weird that her friend is saying this stuff. It's the first time any friend has spoken to the media and it's to say that the stepmum is upset about re-taking a poly? Very odd.
    Watching her in the Family press conference, she appears to be seeking acceptance and acknowledgement from the bio-mom. I get the sense from the stepmom's friend that she can't understand why people don't believe her (again seeking acceptance) even though her story doesn't add up.

Interesting that she blamed the teacher for not understanding that Terri said Kryon would be out of school at a later date (not that day) as the teacher's fault for being a 1st year teacher hard of hearing in one ear.

The story isn't adding up for me either....
    Terri's phone had pinged off Sauvies Island that day. Why would she even be over there? The weather here had been really crappy (like downpour rain) that week, and so I remember that day being nice - but not enough to randomly go to Sauvies Island. It's not like there is a whole lot of anything there - its very nature park oriented. Her gym is in Beaverton, where there is tons of grocery stores and other stores. The dad works in Hillsboro, close to the highway with stores. Hillsboro and Beaverton are in the opposite direction of Sauvies Island. If she were out to do tasks, she wouldn't be heading to Sauvies Island, she'd be going to Beaverton or Hillsboro.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information