Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

fgg

Report: Stepmom Investigated in Missing Oregon Boy

By Eunice Oh
    Friday June 18, 2010 02:50 PM EDT

Kyron Horman
    FBI

As the search for Kyron Horman quietly ended this week, investigators are now looking at the 7-year-old's stepmom, who is believed to be the last person seen with the boy, according to a report.

Terri Moulton Horman has inconsistencies in her account of what she was doing the day the second-grader disappeared, Willamette Week reports.

She had initially told police she watched Kyron walk to his classroom on June 4 after the two attended a science fair at Skyline Elementary in Portland, Ore. But law enforcement sources, who are not directly involved with the investigation, tell the local newspaper that Horman's story does not match her cell phone records, which reportedly reveal she may have been on nearby Sauvie Island.

Searchers started scouring the island, which is about five miles away from Kryon's elementary school, last week on horseback and helicopter and conducted property checks after officials expanded and intensified the search, The Oregonian reports.

Horman was not immediately available for comment. Police declined to comment on the report.

Horman first raised eyebrows when she updated her Facebook page after Kyron's disappearance to say she was "hitting the gym." Skeptics believed it was not in character of a parent with a missing child but Multnomah County Sheriff's Office officials said they had instructed the family to continue their normal routine and stay healthy.

If she did have something to do with it then she's not the brightest spark. (not thinking about her mobile being traced, her postings on Facebook etc)

^^Done in by technology. Which isn't a bad thing!

Stepmom

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is distributing a flyer showing photos of Kyron Horman's stepmother and the type of pick-up truck she is believed to have driven on the day the 7-year-old disappeared from his school.

Police issue questionnaire asking about Kyron Horman's stepmother, vehicle | OregonLive.com

Wow...

That kid was there to get a fucking picture and that was probably it.....

If she did it, she is going to be one of the most hated people in America.. she will have to be in protective custody/adseg for life!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

If that bitch did this I will personally set aside my passive ways and fly to Oregon to kick the living shit out of her. That kid is gorgeous and lovely and endearing and if she bloody hurt or worse, killed him, then I may find my way over to the death penalty, although that would be too good and too easy for her. Send her sorry ass to the clink, where her fellow prisoners can kick the shit out of her on a daily basis.

Bloody hell. That kid is a sparkplug...gorgeous and goofy and completely wonderful. Sure, I bet he was a pain in the arse as most kids are but damn, if this woman killed him or hurt him I'd like about 43 1/2 minutes alone in a room with her.

Fuck, if that bitch killed that kid or hurt him in any way and stood there at the press conferences hugging and trying to 'comfort
    the mother then I will respectfully turn my head while the mum kills the stepmum. I am seriously disturbed by this.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    If that bitch did this I will personally set aside my passive ways and fly to Oregon to kick the living shit out of her. That kid is gorgeous and lovely and endearing and if she bloody hurt or worse, killed him, then I may find my way over to the death penalty, although that would be too good and too easy for her. Send her sorry ass to the clink, where her fellow prisoners can kick the shit out of her on a daily basis.

Bloody hell. That kid is a sparkplug...gorgeous and goofy and completely wonderful. Sure, I bet he was a pain in the arse as most kids are but damn, if this woman killed him or hurt him I'd like about 43 1/2 minutes alone in a room with her.

Fuck, if that bitch killed that kid or hurt him in any way and stood there at the press conferences hugging and trying to 'comfort
    the mother then I will respectfully turn my head while the mum kills the stepmum. I am seriously disturbed by this.
    Does this mean you might support the death penalty in this case?

This just makes me sick-that datling little boy is dead, I am sure now.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I cannot find jack shit about this case out there.....and that disturbs me even more.

And Butt--I'll be back here posting later tonight after several cocktails and will let the rage flow as well. I am simply sickened by this case....

And HELL YES the death penalty. The firing squad sounds too nice for the asshole behind this one.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Does this mean you might support the death penalty in this case?

This just makes me sick-that datling little boy is dead, I am sure now.

No, I probably couldn't find it in my heart to support the death penalty, even in this case. But I would happily send her to the worst prison in the country , house her with the loons who should probably be in a mental institution and not unlock the door until she has well and good had the shit kicked out of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I cannot find jack shit about this case out there.....and that disturbs me even more.

And Butt--I'll be back here posting later tonight after several cocktails and will let the rage flow as well. I am simply sickened by this case....

And HELL YES the death penalty. The firing squad sounds too nice for the asshole behind this one.
    Drinks are flowing (just got back from a cocktail thingy). Can't support the death penalty (killing is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it) but will happily watch her beign beat down. If she killed her stepson she needs a beat down on a regular basis...and I say this as an avowed pacifist.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wow...

That kid was there to get a fucking picture and that was probably it.....
    That's what I'm thinking too. Damn bitch.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Small article from the local news. Contains another picture of Kyron.

Deputies Seek Info About Kyron Horman's Stepmom

Form Also Asks About White Pickup Truck

POSTED: 11:56 am PDT June 18, 2010
    UPDATED: 12:53 pm PDT June 18, 2010
    PORTLAND, Ore. -- Deputies are asking Skyline Elementary School adults and children about Kyron Horman's stepmother in a questionnaire released to the public Friday.

The three-page form states it should be filled out by anyone -- teachers, school employees, delivery persons, parents -- who was at Skyline School or its grounds at any time between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 4. Parents who weren't at Skyline that day are instructed to fill out the form with their child, if they were present.

The form asks both children and adults if they saw Kyron the day he disappeared and, if so, where he was seen and who he was with. It goes on to ask "At any time did you see Terri Horman at or near the school?" and "At any time did you see a White Ford F250 truck at or near the school?"The form also shows a picture of Kyron; Terri Horman, his stepmother; and a white pickup truck that deputies said is similar to the one driven by Horman on June 4.

Deputies asked the form be returned June 20 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. at Skyline School. The questionnaire should be filled out even if people have already been interviewed by detectives.A news briefing about the questionnaire is expected at 2 p.m.Kyron, 7, was last seen two weeks ago after a morning science fair. The case became a criminal investigation Sunday and hundreds of search crews from around the state were sent home.Deputies have not identified anyone as a person of interest in the case.

Deputies Seek Info About Kyron Horman's Stepmom - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

She is fucked. She should just fess up and be done with it. I want to know if the father was involved.

--Sinclair Lewis

Seeing things online about a presser in less than a hour. An anchor from the local news had this on his twitter.
    Live team coverage of today's Kyron news conference - the new information from today, coming up @4 10 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/katusteve
    god this child is adorable

He is gorgeous and goofy and a completely lovable 7 year old. I swear, if his stepmum had something to do with this I really will hunt her down and kick her arse. MY heathens can be amazing pains in the arse and absolutely try my patience to the limit but beyond shouting a bit and punishing them I could never do anything more. I don't hit them or anything so to see this lovely boy possibly killed just breaks my heart. Why? I can't even believe that this story has had such an impact on me. It is really sad and awful. Fuck that bitch of a stepmother if she did this. She makes every stepmother's job more difficult.

Weird, I don't think any missing child has caught more than my passing interest but this kid, for some reason, has me mesmerized. I really hope Kyron is not found dead, although I sadly think that is what is going to happen.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information