Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Our school calls too, right through high school.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The search for Kyron Horman, the second grader who disappeared from school on June 4, has ended as investigators turn their attention from a missing persons case to a criminal investigation.
    oh damn
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

He's dead. You just know it. I hate cases like this.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

something stinks about it. They seem so hush hush through the whole thing.

Yea....he's gone. And I have a feeling the step mother is behind it. Hope not---maybe someone is holding him, but its highly doubtful.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

sickening

Why does it always turn out like this?

I agree, it seems logical that it would be the stepmom (it's always a parent, or so it seems), but this stinks on so many levels. If the stepmom did it, she went through some pretty elaborate planning. Making sure people saw her with him at the science fair that morning, etc. Now, I read that there is another kid saying that they saw him alone, walking toward class, after his step mom last saw him.

I hope that he turns up safe and sound.

Sad news.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

So I brought my oldest to school today since it was 'Picnic Day' and we were a few minutes late and she missed attendance, so she was marked as absent, even though they knew she was actually there. I stayed at school w/her to enjoy the picnic festivities, and didn't have my cell on me...but when I left, I had THREE messages on my cell and TWO at home from the school wondering where my kid was....
    I called them and apologized for the confusion---but they take this stuff very seriously (at least where I live), so I am really confused as to how this system, that the school where this little guy goes to, broke down so badly. Just doesn't make ANY sense...

I have the funny feeling he's in an airvent with a backpack of food, in the school.

I dunno why.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    So I brought my oldest to school today since it was 'Picnic Day' and we were a few minutes late and she missed attendance, so she was marked as absent, even though they knew she was actually there. I stayed at school w/her to enjoy the picnic festivities, and didn't have my cell on me...but when I left, I had THREE messages on my cell and TWO at home from the school wondering where my kid was....
    I called them and apologized for the confusion---but they take this stuff very seriously (at least where I live), so I am really confused as to how this system, that the school where this little guy goes to, broke down so badly. Just doesn't make ANY sense...

I hear you. That is how it is here, too. It makes you feel stupid when you space off calling the kids in for appointments, ect, and then end up with them looking for you and your kids. I just assumed that all schools did it this way. I guess I am glad our schools are concerned and keep track of their students. It gives a parent a little peace of mind.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I keep reading about this kid...can't seem to stay away from the story...for some reason this one, more than any other, is freaking me out. I'm pretty objective about this sort of thing but this little guy...huh...I want him to be found safe. I don't know why it's impacting me but damn, I don't like this story one bit. If someone in the family hurt him they should burn, just burn.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

You have a big heart butt! I hope something good happens soon.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I keep reading about this kid...can't seem to stay away from the story...for some reason this one, more than any other, is freaking me out. I'm pretty objective about this sort of thing but this little guy...huh...I want him to be found safe. I don't know why it's impacting me but damn, I don't like this story one bit. If someone in the family hurt him they should burn, just burn.
    Every morning I wake up and see if there is an update on this one....I am strangely obsessed with this case too. And I almost hate to update the thread since I don't have anything to actually add, other than I am anxiously awaiting the latest info...which there doesn't seem to be any. FIND THIS KID ALREADY. Can't take it!

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information