Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

If a criminal trial is already over, then you can't take the fifth or can only use it in a limited fashion.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It sucks how so many of these missing kid cases in the US don't seem to get solved. Especially when it's pretty obvious who the culprit is but there's not enough evidence for a prosecution. I feel really sorry for Kyron's mum.

I can't imagine the distress she and Kyron's dad must feel every day. I doubt this will accomplish much in the search for Kyron, or the search for the truth of what happened, but you never know.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - The mother of an Oregon boy who vanished three years ago has dropped her lawsuit against the child's stepmother, saying the case can't move forward without information the police won't release because of the ongoing investigation.

Desiree Young filed the $10 million suit against Terri Horman last year, alleging the stepmother kidnapped Kyron Horman. She asked the court to order Terri Horman to return Kyron or say where his body is.

Young announced her decision to withdraw the lawsuit Tuesday after a hearing before a Multnomah County judge.

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from his Portland school in June 2010. No arrests have been made.

Horman hasn't commented on Young's allegations.

Young urged her to cooperate Tuesday, saying "I cannot tolerate the continued silence." Despite withdrawing the suit, she says her determination to find her son has only strengthened.

Missing Oregon boy's mother drops lawsuit against stepmom | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Jesus. This poor kid. I would love for them to find him safe and sound, but I know that's not going to happen.

Oh Sprynkles - my heart was in my throat thinking the stepmother finally cracked and we'd learn what happened. But thanks for the update.
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I was the same Kat.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Very frustrating when a child disappears and the custodial parents' story doesn't add up:

• Trenton Duckett, 2 - disappeared from bedroom. screen window was cut. custodial parent lied about email from estranged parent. custodial parent killed herself after grilling on tv by Nancy Grace.
    • Sky Metalwala, 3 - supposedly disappeared from car when parent ran out of gas and left Sky behind to go to a nearby station. Story is suspicious.
    • Kyron Horman - step-parent stonewalled. Suspicous story.
    • Haleigh Cummings, 5 - disappeared from family trailer before 3 am. may actually have been abducted. However, both dad and stepmom are no in jail on drug trafficking convictions.
    • Cayleey Anthony - parent stonewalled. By the time body found, autopsy almost impossible determine exact cause of death.
    • Lisa Irwin, 2 - parent has suspicious story; failed lie detector test
    • Ayla Reynolds, 2 - missing while being looked after by parent. Police do not think she has been abducted, but have brought no charges.
    • Aliayah Lunsford, 4 - disappeared from house between 6:30 and 9:30 am, Mom reported disappearance to police at 11:30. may actually be missing. very chaotic household.
    • Susan Powell, 28 - spouse stonewalled. finally lost custody of the kids. Then, killed them. Brother, who was believed to be involved in Susan's disappearance, commmits suicide one year later.

^ The fact that I know 90% of those cases tells me I've spent too long on websleuths over the years!

Sad about Kyron still not being found. It's awful how so many parents/step parents seem to be getting away with murder!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ The fact that I know 90% of those cases tells me I've spent too long on websleuths over the years!
    Rebecca Zahau - murder or suicide? What say you?

^ I always thought Murder. But I've not read anything about that case in a long while. Weird old case that one. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ I always thought Murder. But I've not read anything about that case in a long while. Weird old case that one. What do you think?
    I suspect shenanigans. I thought about it when you mentioned Websleuths -- they seemed to be particularly into that case. Also, it was on my mind because Zahau's family recently launched a lawsuit that implies that she was murdered the mom, aunt and uncle of Max Shacknai.

Stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman moves out of Oregon

Kyle Iboshi12:20 PM. PST January 07, 2016

PORTLAND, Ore.— The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has moved out of Oregon. In October, Terri Horman changed her Oregon driver’s license to an address in Sacramento, California.
    A judge described Terri Horman as a prime suspect in her stepson’s disappearance. Kyron Horman was last seen at Skyline School on June 4, 2010. He's never been found.
    Terri Horman has not been charged in the case.
    More: Kyron Horman case still active 5 years
    In August 2014, Terri Horman tried to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan. During a court hearing, Horman said she wanted a new name to “start over a new life without the stigma of Horman attached to it.” A Douglas County judge denied that request.
    Four months later, Horman applied for another name change in Lane County. She wanted to change her name to Claire Kisiel, but later withdrew the request.
    Complete coverage: The search for Kyron Horman
    Horman was not available for comment.
    A woman answered the phone at the Sacramento address, but declined to confirm if Terri Horman was living there.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/mother-of-missing-portland-boy-kyron-horman-moves-out-of-oregon/11963007
    Brookie likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Damn it, I was hoping they'd finally found the poor little guy
    BelledeJour, Sarzy and Janus like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread Information