Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

WTF is with the 2 yr thing? WHY 2 yrs? Is that the longest the law will allow? Just seems like an odd amount of time.

This new info doesn't look good for her...not that it looked good before.

Can't believe he's still missing...

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    WTF is with the 2 yr thing? WHY 2 yrs? Is that the longest the law will allow? Just seems like an odd amount of time.

This new info doesn't look good for her...not that it looked good before.

Can't believe he's still missing...
    Agree. That's also two years where Terri will miss her little girl walking, talking etc and the baby will probably forget that she is the mother. And she is sacrificing this so that she doesn't have to testify about Kyron's disappearance?? If I had any doubts about Terri's guilt before, I have none now. Kyron obviously loved and trusted this psycho bitch. She needs to let Kyron be found and put his loved ones out of this terrible situation.

fgg

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Drops Request for Visitation with Daughter

By Sara Hammel
    Wednesday November 03, 2010 06:00 PM EDT

Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of 8-year-old Kyron Horman who disappeared last June, has withdrawn her request for "parenting time" with her 2-year-old daughter, Kiara.

Horman dropped her motion only after learning her estranged husband's lawyer intended to bring on extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records, The Oregonian reports.

The judge granted the dismissal, leaving a restraining order in place so that Terri is prohibited from having any contact with Kiara.

When Terri sought supervised visits with their daughter, Kaine Horman signed an affidavit in which he called his wife an "emotionally disturbed individual" who suffered from alcohol abuse since Kiara's birth.

But Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers left the door open for their client to resubmit the motion later, saying that she only wants to "act in Kiara's best interest," and stating that she did not give up her right to seek "legal custody and unfettered contact with Kiara."

Kyron vanished June 4 from his Portland, Ore.-area school. He was reportedly last seen by Terri, who has become a focus of the investigation.

Meanwhile, police in Oregon have continued to push on the case, with sheriff Dan Staton saying recently that "there will be things that will come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on, after it's over," he said.

A Jan. 6 hearing is currently scheduled to reconsider Terri's request to delay her divorce proceedings.

This kid has been missing for 5 months now. I'll volunteer to get the information out of her... but I'll need some time alone with that ugly bitch! The boy is dead, just tell where the body is so that the people who DO love him can give him the proper burial, you selfish, no good bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Meanwhile, police in Oregon have continued to push on the case, with sheriff Dan Staton saying recently that "there will be things that will come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on, after it's over," he said.

I'm getting a bit pissed off with all these cryptic comments the police and their spokesholes keep dropping about the case as a whole and the stepmother in particular. This is a missing - probably dead - child, not a weekly tv show where we need to "stay tuned next week when...". Has the world really become so cynical that we need teasers to an investigation of this nature? And what are the chances that if this case comes to Court with the stepmother in the dock her lawyers will fight tooth and nail to get it thrown out due to prejudicial commentary by the police during the investigation?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I hope they find him some day. It's awful

Ugh, just find this kid already...please.

And I'm a little pissed about the cryptic shit too. SAY SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE, maybe someone would come forward if they knew what was going on behind the scenes...it might jog someone's memory or something!

A little something from Ent Lawyer. Apparently Kyron's parents were on The Today Show this morning..

Kyron Horman's parents were on Today this morning and they are completely convinced that Kyron's step mother knows exactly where Kyron is and are demanding she come clean and tell the police exactly what happened that day. It has been six months and I guess this woman is going to get away with whatever she did that day because Terri Horman has still not been arrested. This is just a tragic case and you know that everyday must be more and more frustrating for the parents because they want answers and they think they know who has them all.

Crazy Days and Nights

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If Terri is behind all of this she is playing a very smart game by keeping her mouth shut as hair and fibre evidence will mean jack shit because they were part of the same household and their presence is natural and easily explained. The only way that they are going to be able to build a case against her is if she confesses or someone who was an accomplice before or after the fact drops her in it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Certain aspects of this case remind me of the true story behind "Changeling" - being helpless to get the definitive answer about your child, and having a likely suspect who is either to crazy or crafty to give you the information you need.

They are spotlighting this story on Dateline right now.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

fgg

Kyron Horman's Mom: Stepmom 'Could Have Hurt Him'

By Stephen M. Silverman

The mother of Kyron Horman, the 8-year-old Oregon boy missing since June, has once again pointed a finger at his stepmom, whom she believes "could have hurt him in the worst possible way," Desiree Young said on Monday's Today show.

Young cited e-mails and text messages sent by stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, expressing hatred for Kyron, and said she remains convinced that Terri was involved in the child's disappearance and is withholding information.

"It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron," said a highly emotional Young, adding that police shared Terri Horman's messages with her on Friday.

Police have not named a suspect in the case, or even identified any persons of interest.

As for why her ex-husband Kaine Horman who is presently divorcing Terri Horman was not at her side for the TV interview, Young replied: "We are still a united front in the goal that we want Kyron home. We want answers. That hasn't changed."

But, she continued, without being specific, "I personally have learned of information lately that has disappointed me in Kaine's choices in his behavior. I just can't stand by and support the choices he is making."

I watched the Dateline show Friday night. I didn't think they told anything new, same old things they keep saying over and over.

Sounds like there is now a breakdown between Desiree and Kaine. Makes you wonder how many people are involved in the boys case. I have always wondered why Kyron didn't live with his Mom.

^ It was because she was ill when he was a baby. I guess if he got on well with his dad and was settled there then they decided he should stay there? Who knows.

I saw bio Mom on The Today Show this morning....things are now very tense between her and bio Dad. She is finding out all these new things about step Mom and cannot believe that bio Dad allowed them to go on w/o telling her. I can see where she is coming from...
    And apparently there are now emails that police produced from step Mom to random people, and they are pretty fucking damaging about the marriage between step Mom and bio Dad and the HATRED step Mom had for Kyron. They didn't get into detail (gag order or some shit) but it didn't sound good....

Edit: sorry, I just basically said the same thing as fgg posted. Sorry...

Thread Information