Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

On Nancy Grace the breaking news is that the step mom planned abduction and stashed him somewhere...hmmmm
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Totally call bullshit. If your child's earache is so horrible that you have to drive an hour and a half to calm her down, wouldn't you be concerned that she would be screaming at the gym daycare? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Any links to this? OMG will this up the whole drah-muh of it all.
    No links, it's speculation only, but if you do a google search with Terri and Dede and put "lover" "lesbian" or "gay", it will reveal that there's a lot of speculating on all sorts of message boards. The reasons are:

* Dede and Terri lived together after Kaine Horman's restraining order.

* They are usually referred to as "close friends" in the media.

* Dede's actions on the day of Kyron's disappearance are very suspicious and she has refused to answer questions from the police. She went missing from her landscaping job during the crucial hours of Kyron's disappearance. From reading between the lines, it's evident that police believe she was somehow involved in Kyron's disappearance.

* Dede is not only hampering the investigation but had to appear before a grand jury. Apparently she is being offered immunity if she testifies about Terri's involement in Kyron's disappearance.

* Terri's MO seems to be one of using sex to get people to do what she wants.

On another note, Terri seems drawn to landscapers. Her ex lover (the guy in the murder for hire plot) was a landscaper and so is "close friend" Dede, who is also a body builder like Terri. Dede's actions are more those of a lover than just a regular friend.

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent

Monday 26 July 2010 3:16 pm

Portland, OR- In the case of missing 7-year-old Portland child Kyron Horman, developments today continue to unfold at lightening speed.
    During a poorly-kept secret convening of a special grand jury that is in session today, sources inside the investigation believe itís triers of fact will return an indictment against Terri Horman and possibly one other individual.
    It is however, unclear as to whether or not the grand jury is hearing evidence in the alleged murder for hire plot MCSO informed Kaine Horman his wife had master-minded, OR evidence surrounding the disappearance of Kaine and Desiree Youngís son Kyron.
    KOIN caught Terri Hormanís friend DeDe Spicher, who was subpoenaed to appear in the proceedings this morning, on video with her attorney, entering the courthouse. Spicher was the subject of a public plea asking her to cooperate with investigators by Kaine Horman and Desiree Young last week. A neighbor of Spicherís has confirmed the FBI has been seen removing boxes and unknown bagged material from her residence.
    According to several sources, DeDe Spicher, Terriís roommate post Kaineís restraining order, was working in a garden near the Horman home the day of Kyronís disappearance when she received a call at approximately 11:15 am. She left abruptly, returning at approximately 1:00 pm. DeDe was unreachable on her cell phone during that time and the property owner became concerned. Spicher is a long time friend and workout companion of Hormanís.

Earlier today, Laura Rackner, Kaine Hormanís Family Law attorney filed a motion to find out where the funds are coming from to foot the bill for Terri Hormanís high profile criminal defense attorney, Stephen Houze.
    In Hormanís motion, he is seeking the disclosure of the payments made to Houze, and whether or not it came from marital funds. If it has, Kaine Horman wants half the cash to pay his own legal bills. Kaine Horman alleges that Terri Horman disclosed to a third party that she paid a whopping $350,000 retainer to Houze, however, provided no proof of same in the papers filed today.
    In what appears to be a media timing coup, tonightís episode of Dateline NBC will feature Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, with interviews and coverage of Kyronís disappearance.
    Multnomah County Sheriffís Office Public Information Officer, Mary Lindstrand, has announced a press conference tomorrow at the MCSO Training Facility, beginning at 2:00 pm PST.
    Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent Ľ

See? The father is filing motions to find out where the money came from for Terri to retain a lawyer. He wants to know so that he can try to get half of it to pay his attorney? I'm telling you people, something is WRONG with all the muthafuckas! If my kid was missing (God forbid), how my ex was paying an attorney would be my last concern. I just can NOT relate to these crazies!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Jeez have Websleuths not solved this yet? Or, more to their usual actions, inserted a pedophile into the middle of it all?
    Free Charmed.

Well, she's already an adulteress and a lesbian. Give them time...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

So, I'm assuming that the much hyped press conference the other day was a load of hot air?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm telling you people, something is WRONG with all the muthafuckas!

So nothing new in this case? Still? These people are so heartless. You know they know something.

Still waiting for Terri's arrest. And I still think Terri wanted to get back at Desiree and Kaine. I'll never understand why people chose to take a life rather than walking away.

Desiree says Terri broke up her marriage to Kaine Horman

Desiree says Terri broke up her marriage to Kaine Horman

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff
    kgw.com
    Posted on July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    Updated yesterday at 1:36 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An in-depth interview with NBC’s Dateline, Kyron Horman’s mother blamed Terri Horman for the breakup of her marriage with Kyron’s father back in 2002.

Desiree said she was eight months pregnant with Kyron when she learned that Kaine was having an affair with Terri and it tore her apart.

"I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son,” Desiree said.

However, Kaine told Dateline that he and Desiree’s marriage had already crumbled when his relationship with Terri began. Kaine said that he and Desiree had decided to live separate lives under the same roof until Kyron was born.

They later divorced and Desiree moved into a home nearby. She had full custody of Kyron and Kaine visited with him often.
    During the Dateline interview, Desiree also explained how custody of Kyron eventually shifted to Kaine and Terri, who he married in 2008.
    Custody agreement changed in 2004

Desiree said Kyron lived with her full-time for two years before she became very sick and had to make changes. Desiree had developed severe kidney problems and decided to grant temporary custody to Kaine, so she could go for treatment in Canada.

When she returned from Canada, Desiree’s recovery was difficult and her medical bills were mounting, so she agreed to grant full custody to Kaine. Desiree told Dateline that she met Terri around that time and, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in the past, she thought Kaine and Terri could give her son a good life, so she took a step back.

She said she will always regret that decision.
    http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyrons-mom--99345859.html

The stuff these people talk about while their kid is missing is amazing. They have turned this into a circus!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Still waiting for Terri's arrest. And I still think Terri wanted to get back at Desiree and Kaine. I'll never understand why people chose to take a life rather than walking away.
    Why would Terri want revenge when Disiree was the "woman scorned", you're not making any sense.
    The husband is a serial philanderer, and that pile of steaming codswolop came from the woman that raised him & gave him his values...
    Free Charmed.

The bio Mom seems to be contradicting herself...

Didn't she say that she ASKED Terri to help Kaine out w/baby Kyron when she went to Canada for medical treatment? Didn't she also say that she felt very guilty about that, since it now appears Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance???

They all need to shut it. Talk to the police, not the media.

Well Kyron is long dead and I now hate all of these people. I am almost at the point of 'take them one by one and torture them until one of them fucking confesses and tells where the body is'. Shit! What a bunch of sick freaks.

The only thing I am pretty sure about at this point is (sadly) that Kyron is long dead.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

and that he was a little burst of sunshine and these assholes didn't deserve to have him in their lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Why would Terri want revenge when Disiree was the "woman scorned", you're not making any sense.
    The husband is a serial philanderer, and that pile of steaming codswolop came from the woman that raised him & gave him his values...
    It makes perfect sense as Desiree has been very vocal about how she and Terri were never friends and never got along. I made an earlier post (too lazy to go back and find it) about how the two women couldn't stand each other from day one. Add Kaine's supposed affair and Terri now hates both of them and may have taken out her resentment on Kyron.

Agree with you about Kaine being a serial philanderer. So is mentally unstable and sociopathic Terri. Poor Kyron didn't stand a chance.

Thread Information