Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

I just know I have an email coming to me, "BREAKING NEWS: Step-Mother Arrested Amid Search for Missing Boy." I know she's guilty. I just know it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I think some armchair "websleuths" need to crack open a window and take a breath of fresh air.
    I have nothing to add except a giggle. Those people are people are ridiculous about thinking every picture is photoshopped.

(CNN) -- Authorities in Oregon will hold a news conference on Tuesday to share information on the status of their investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.
    The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has said it has developed 3,300 leads from tips that continue to pour in, and that "significant progress" been made in the investigation. But the office has not provided details.
    The news conference Tuesday is expected to offer further information.
    On Monday, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office declined to comment on published reports that an arrest in the case is imminent.
    Kyron has been missing since June 4.
    His stepmother, Terri Horman, told investigators that she last saw Kyron as he walked down the hall toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School.
    On Monday, a woman who has been in close contact with Terri Horman was subpoenaed to meet with the grand jury investigating the disappearance.
    Police have not named a suspect in the case, but intense scrutiny has been placed on the stepmother.
    DeDe Spicher is a friend of Terri Horman's who stayed with her after Kyron's biological father filed for divorce shortly after his son's disappearance and moved out of the family home.
    In divorce filings, Kaine Horman has said he believes that Terri Horman "is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron."
    Spicher appeared before an investigative grand jury in Portland on Monday, according to her attorney, Chad Stavley.
    Stavley, who told HLN that he was retained Friday, said Spicher was not asked any questions by the prosecutor but was ordered to return at a future date.
    A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."
    The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."
    Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.
    He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.
    The Oregonian reported that detectives have asked Spicher about her whereabouts June 4.
    According to the newspaper, Spicher was doing gardening work for a Portland homeowner when she "abruptly left about 11:30 a.m."
    The homeowner tried reaching Spicher on her cell phone, the newspaper reported, but got no answer. Spicher returned to the house about 90 minutes later, the newspaper reported, citing detectives.
    Stavley declined to comment Monday on what Spicher was doing during those 90 minutes.
    Officials with the sheriff's office say they believe that "criminal behavior has occurred" in Kyron's disappearance, even as they hold out hope that the boy will be found safe.
    "We are continuing to hope Kyron is alive and will proceed under that premise," the office said in response to written questions submitted last week by the media.

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance - CNN.com

Any of you that are able to see this today, please update the thread so those of us at home can get an update! Please don't let their "information" be as vague as everything else has been.

IF the stepmom did kill him, I just want her to break down and admit it, so a huge mob can quickly burn her at the stake.

On a serious note, I hope they have some real info they can use and have something actually worthwhile to say at this new conference today.

This story just continues to disturb the hell out of me. Hope there will be a resolution soon.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

If they were going to arrest stepmom for this wouldn't they just do so and not hold a press conference about it?

Grr. So frustrating, this entire thing.

DeDe Spicher is a friend of Terri Horman's who stayed with her after Kyron's biological father filed for divorce shortly after his son's disappearance and moved out of the family home.
    There is intense speculation that DeDe and Terri were involved in a lesbian relationship and that DeDe is the accomplice in Kyron's disappearance.

^ Where did you read that? Not surprising though since she seems to fuck everyone (the landscaper, her girlfriend, her husband's high school friend).
    Last edited by cmmdee; July 27th, 2010 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    There is intense speculation that DeDe and Terri were involved in a lesbian relationship and that DeDe is the accomplice in Kyron's disappearance.
    Any links to this? OMG will this up the whole drah-muh of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    If they were going to arrest stepmom for this wouldn't they just do so and not hold a press conference about it?

Grr. So frustrating, this entire thing.

Exactly. I wish they'd do some work, not court the frigging media.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Do you have any concrete links to a news story saying this, or is this just speculations from websleuths?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I am sick of ALL these damn "parents". Jebus with the press conferences and bullshit. Please don't have a goshdamned press conference anytime Terri lets out a big one! Updates about the kid is fine. Keep your fucking yaps shut about the rest! This whole group of people are about a fucked a group as I've ever seen!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

From what I saw on The Today Show this morning, the police MAY arrest Terri regarding the 'murder for hire' thing FIRST--just so they can hold her. That way they won't be rushing into anything w/Kyron's investigation. Also, the friend, IS RUMORED (again, per The Today Show) to POSSIBLY be negotiating a deal for immunity in exchange for info/testimony. The gentlemen on the show who said this, was the former Police Chief in the county that this occurred in. He didn't have ANYTHING concrete, but found it odd that the friend was not asked any questions yesterday at the Grand Jury hearing.....that leads him to believe the immunity wrinkle, but again, nothing other than a hunch.

I won't lie to you, the lesbian thing popped in my head too. Hell she bangs everything else that moves....

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    They could be doing that to put pressure on her and any accomplices.

So..when is the press conference? anyone?

And I agree with (I think) Mel..what a bunch of fucked up people.

If Kyron was not dead(missing but we know he is dead) they would be Jerry Springer fodder.

Thread Information