Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Definitely two different pics. Looks like a pic of the project and a pic of the child with project. I usually take the same duo when it comes to stuff like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^ Exactly. And if it was just one photo that was doctored to add Kyron the man would still be in the photo. Why would they erase him out? It's two different photos, but they aren't photoshopped IMO.
    Also, the table is at a slightly different angle in the photo with Kyron, probably because he is leaning on it.

Unless this photo is the only proof Kyron was at school that day, what would be the reason for photoshopping him into it?

I think some armchair "websleuths" need to crack open a window and take a breath of fresh air.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I don't think its doctored either...

Just find this kid already. Where in the hell is he?
    Somebody knows. That's part of what makes me so crazy about this. I just don't believe there was only one person or that no one has seen this kid or knows anything.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Silver Member

This is driving me crazy too. I think because I believe the step mom did it or had it done and knows where he is . If I were the kid's bio mom, I would make her talk.

It's six weeks since Kyron disappeared. It's driving me crazy too. Terri needs to talk honestly about what she knows. I think that Kaine and Desiree are speaking to the media/public in order to make her crack.

Terri is getting death threats, so surely she will crack soon. Death threats are not ok, but it is obvious she is lying and a child's life is at stake. Give it up now, Terri.

Search for Kyron Horman: Stepmother Terri Horman Getting Death Threats, Facing Eviction - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Though officials suspended the search for the Portland, Ore., boy two weeks after he disappeared June 4, authorities have continued their investigation and followed up on tips.
    OK, so wtf does that mean? Are more than one agency involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It does seem crazy that she's not been arrested but if you think about it they've not got enough hard evidence. Lie detector tests can't be used as evidence, there's no body, no forensic evidence left behind etc.
    The only infomation really coming out is from the father & the ex-wife/mother...
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "A sheriff's spokeswoman released a statement that said the information released "did not come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation."" source

"Police stress that she is neither a suspect, nor a person of interest in the case." source

all the stuff against the stepmother is coming from the father, not from the police. How reliable is he? Who is he?
    Yeah, sense isn't going to impact here! But nice try!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    No, she was getting rid of other potential heirs/beneficiaries to the estate. Cleaning up.
    He's a software engineer, not heir to a banking fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Shhh, rational thinking will spoil the festive lynch mob attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It is the daughter's birthday album.
    Like thats going to impact on all the speculation!

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    I can think of one reason - the step mom's lawyer is probably one of the best in Portland, and is letting Kaine and Desiree publicly slander her so when she eventually goes to trial, he can use it. If she starts to answer to accusations, it becomes a trial in the press and it opens up Terri's defense to Kaine's lawyers.

Because this whole family is that screwed up and it's not about finding the kid anymore.

Kaine didn't have to release information about 'sexting' which occured after he already filed divorce papers. What she does after that is her own business, no matter how creepy it is. I ask again, WTF is the deal with this Michael Cook???
    Yup, they're trying to go for trial-by-press - the whole father's behaviour is just like the Missing Maddie Dr parents from Spain, imo....

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Unless this photo is the only proof Kyron was at school that day, what would be the reason for photoshopping him into it?

I think some armchair "websleuths" need to crack open a window and take a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    It's six weeks since Kyron disappeared. It's driving me crazy too. Terri needs to talk honestly about what she knows. I think that Kaine and Desiree are speaking to the media/public in order to make her crack.

Terri is getting death threats, so surely she will crack soon. Death threats are not ok, but it is obvious she is lying and a child's life is at stake. Give it up now, Terri.

Search for Kyron Horman: Stepmother Terri Horman Getting Death Threats, Facing Eviction - ABC News
    You only have thefather's word for that - what if he really is the abusive controlling arsehole that has been suggested & that she is innocent?
    Free Charmed.

Oh! Now they're painting her as mental...

Is Kyron Horman Disappearance Tied to Stepmom's Postpartum Depression?

Kaine Horman Says Wife's 'Emotional State Was More Erratic' After Daughter's Birth

53 comments
    By MIKE VON FREMD and NANCY AYALA

PORTLAND, Oregon, July 10, 2010

There have been new twists and startling accusations in the case of Kyron Horman, the 7-year-old Portland boy who has been missing for more than a month. While his family clings to hope that he's still alive, they are raising new questions about his stepmother.

Could postpartum depression have played a role in the boys disappearance?

Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have revealed one of the reasons they say they fear Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, is hiding something -- that she changed after the birth of her baby, Kiara, 19 months ago.
    "She went through some postpartum depression after the birth, and her emotional state was just more erratic," her husband, Kaine Horman, said.
    It's not just the so-called baby blues: Eight out of every 10 new mothers experience postpartum depression, a serious condition affecting many women within a year of giving birth.
    And then there is this, from weirdos on the internetz..

PORTLAND, Ore., July 17, 2010 Kyron Horman's Stepmom Gets Threats, Lawyer Says

They're Result of "Media Frenzy" and "Witch Hunt" against Terri Horman, Attorney Tells Newspaper
    (CBS) The stepmother of a 7-year-old Oregon boy missing six weeks has been getting threats of harm from members of the community, a newspaper quotes her attorney as saying.

Second-grader Kyron Horman was last seen at a science fair in his Portland area school June 4, and the stepmother, Terri Horman, is the last person known to have seen him alive.

Observers say she's become the focus of the investigation police are carrying out, but she hasn't been officially named a suspect or person of interest.

The Oregonian reports Terri's high-profile lawyer, Stephen House, told it she's "been the subject of threats, considering what he called the 'media frenzy' and 'witch hunt' aimed at his client. He said there's been 'threats of harm routinely directed towards my client, which I take very seriously." '

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, has told reporters she's "known (Terri) a long time. I know she's lying," about not knowing anything about the boy's fate.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, has moved out of the home he and Terri shared, filed for divorce, taken their young daughter with him, and obtained an order of protection. Under terms of a court settlement, Terri was reportedly ready to move out of that house.

Terri is said to have tried to hire the family landscaper to kill Kaine.

Then, numerous reports say, she began a texting relationship with a high school friend of Kaine's.

In a written response to questions, the Oregonian says Kaine told it Terri "vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house" after flunking the first of two polygraph tests Kaine and Young say police gave Terri. Kaine and Young have said she also failed a second such test.

Despite all the family drama, authorities say they still have few leads, no suspects, and no sign of Kyron.

But his mother, Young says she "can't say it enough. Kyron is still out there and he needs to be home."

What id the father is setting her up so he can hightail it to CA to be with his new lady-love. Lets face it, didn't he start an affair with his wife's best friend while married? Yep, thats the current wife... he's a slippery bastard imo.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What id the father is setting her up so he can hightail it to CA to be with his new lady-love. Lets face it, didn't he start an affair with his wife's best friend while married? Yep, thats the current wife... he's a slippery bastard imo.
    The article a few pages back that focused on the father's behavior rang some bells for me too. I love a good conspiracy. He is so beyond creepy and he has not stopped talking for 5 minutes. This whole story makes me so sad for Kyron and his Mom.

The stepmother just doesn't seem bright enough to keep up the charade for this long. She's definitely off though. I guess we won't know until something or someone breaks.

Unfortunately, I don't think Kyron is still alive. Even if he was initially sold or stashed somewhere, I think that the national exposure of this story would spook the kidnapper/holder.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

i don't have time to read through this whole thread but i noticed it's gotten lots of attention and is 22 pages long, and i've also seen this kid's name in the press a lot. why has this case gotten so much attention? not that a missing kid isn't horrible but surely other kids have gone missing since this little boy did and i don't think nancy grace has given them any coverage.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think this little boy with his glasses and goofy grin has really struck a cord around here. Plus, the whole family is a trashy soap opera and keep feeding the gossip and speculation.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

yeah, i guess my icy heart just doesn't really grasp why these stories capture the public's attention like this, more so than actual big events that will really impact their lives.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah, i guess my icy heart just doesn't really grasp why these stories capture the public's attention like this, more so than actual big events that will really impact their lives.
    I honestly think this kid is getting so much attention because of the scandalous events that have surrounded this case, all the cheating and dysfunction. People like a scandalous story. If you notice, more people (here and elsewhere) are discussing the stepmom's scandalous behavior more than where this kid could be. That's not an accusation, it just seems like human nature. I bet you anything if this had been just a random stranger abduction it would have made the news and then faded away, for good or bad. It's like a feeding frenzy now because people love anything salacious.

And I do get what you're saying, but that's just indicative of the American news media. I think it was when Michael Jackson died, that the news decided that his death superseded all of the political chaos in Iran for about two whole days. Unbelievable, yes. But it is all about what sells, news isn't about the news anymore.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i don't have time to read through this whole thread but i noticed it's gotten lots of attention and is 22 pages long, and i've also seen this kid's name in the press a lot. why has this case gotten so much attention? not that a missing kid isn't horrible but surely other kids have gone missing since this little boy did and i don't think nancy grace has given them any coverage.
    i was wondering the very same thing. The day he went missing there was a story about him on People.com. i thought it was odd if he was only missing a day.

Nancy Grace is too busy doing Mel and Lindsay stories to focus on anything else.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I honestly think this kid is getting so much attention because of the scandalous events that have surrounded this case, all the cheating and dysfunction. People like a scandalous story. If you notice, more people (here and elsewhere) are discussing the stepmom's scandalous behavior more than where this kid could be. That's not an accusation, it just seems like human nature. I bet you anything if this had been just a random stranger abduction it would have made the news and then faded away, for good or bad. It's like a feeding frenzy now because people love anything salacious.

And I do get what you're saying, but that's just indicative of the American news media. I think it was when Michael Jackson died, that the news decided that his death superseded all of the political chaos in Iran for about two whole days. Unbelievable, yes. But it is all about what sells, news isn't about the news anymore.
    i find it kind of fascinating actually. i mean, i like gossip and salaciousness as much as the next person but i have a really short attention span for it as well. i couldn't see myself interested in a story like this or the jon benet ramsey case for more than a few minutes but there are entire web pages dedicated to these cases and people spend years and years going through every little thing in the media and concocting theories and speculating and waiting for any new development or piece of evidence. and there's never anything really special about these cases, they are your run of the mill child abductions/murders and domestic abuse cases.
    laci peterson for example. when you think of the thousands of women killed by their partners every day, what made this story so special? at least the jon benet case had the creepy pageant angle to make it extra salacious. i guess what i find interesting with these cases is what makes them the news piece and not another story? what is it about these stories that captures the media and the public's attention?

Thread Information