Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

I don't think it necessarily should have been a warning sign though. Obviously a kid is going to be upset to leave their mum, that's natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I don't think it necessarily should have been a warning sign though. Obviously a kid is going to be upset to leave their mum, that's natural.
    Yeah, I kind would think that there would have to be a real meltdown to say that there was a warning sign that he was unhappy being at his father's place. Especially if he didn't tell her something specific that Terri did that made him unhappy.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its so hard for children to fess up about stuff like that though. thats why so much abuse goes unreported

I saw a picture of Kyron today when leaving the grocery store. I'm a long way away from Oregon.

fgg

Kyron Horman's Mom Believes Stepmom Planned His Abduction

By Eunice Oh
    Wednesday July 14, 2010 02:05 PM EDT

The mother of Kyron Horman is convinced that his stepmom is not only somehow behind the 7-year-old's abduction, but that she was the one who planned it.

"Without a doubt," Desiree Young said Wednesday on the Today Show, when asked if she believes Terri Moulton Horman plotted his disappearance.

Kyron's biological father, Kaine Horman, has also said he thinks his estranged wife was involved in the boy's disappearance.

Looking back, Young says there were some red flags she missed before Kyron vanished from his elementary school June 4.

"Kyron became increasingly unhappy about not spending time with me. He wanted to come live with [me and his stepdad]," Young says. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

"To know I was four and a half hours away when he needed me to protect him," adds Young, "that's what I feel guilty for."

Though she says she has no evidence proving that the stepmom is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, Young tells PEOPLE, "In my heart of hearts, I have a feeling she had help. It's my feeling, my gut."

"She hired someone to kill her husband," she says, referring to a landscaper's claim that Terri approached him about a murder-for-hire plot, "so it wouldn't surprise me if she had someone helping her."

When asked about court documents stating that Terri allegedly had been "sexting" a former high school classmate of Kaine's in the past few weeks, Young rolls her eyes.

"I guess to say it tactfully," she told the Today Show, "it goes to someone's character if you're doing something like that. It's disgusting."

Unhappy

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

This just breaks my heart.

Okay I don't want to blame the mother, but why didn't she listen to her baby?? He was begging for her help.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    "He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

This just breaks my heart.

Okay I don't want to blame the mother, but why didn't she listen to her baby?? He was begging for her help.
    Because sometimes kids do that and are then happy as anything half an hour after getting home with the custodial parent. They live in the here and now. My mate D has a little girl who would scream the house down about not wanting to go when being handed over to her dad, and then do the same with her dad when it was time to go back to her mum. It doesn't happen any more now that she's older, but there was about 18 months where every hand over was a battlefield, and not because of the parents.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Because sometimes kids do that and are then happy as anything half an hour after getting home with the custodial parent.
    Exactly. At one point when my stepson was six he was mad at us (Because we made him clean his room) and screamed, " I'm going to mom's and I'm never coming back here again because you don't love me."

Kids say things when they are impassioned and then know they can push buttons. I'm not saying you disregard their emotions, but you have to try to discern between 'angry child' and 'actual legitimate reason for concern'
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

My parents were divorced and my brother and I never did that.... when my kids go visit their dad they never do that. Just not familiar with such a situation is all, but apparently it does happen!

If my kids continuously threw fits about not wanting to go to their dad's it would really bother me, that's for sure. My ex and I would be having a sitdown with them and attempt to get to the bottom of it.

Has anyone ever heard why Kyron didn't live with his Mother? In most cases, not all, the kids are usually with the Moms. I just wondered if there was a reason she didn't have primary custoday.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Has anyone ever heard why Kyron didn't live with his Mother? In most cases, not all, the kids are usually with the Moms. I just wondered if there was a reason she didn't have primary custoday.
    She was ill when he was a baby and he went to live with his dad. I'm not sure why he didn't go back to live with her when she'd recovered though.

I came on hoping for good news about Kyron. It's awful that he is still missing.

Here is a photo of Kyron with his mother Desiree:

I had wondered why police hadn't arrested Terri, but there is no body (thankfully) and I think police can only hold someone for so long without evidence.

Terri has given false information about her whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared. When confronted about this, she said she couldn't remember where she was. If your child went missing, you would remember every detail of the day he went missing. Even if Terri did not abduct Kyron, she knows something and is complicit in his abduction.

Kaine Horman (Kyron's father) believes that Terri hated him, and found it difficult to get rid of him and so went after Kyron instead.

Also, there is some speculation, that the photo of Kyron (below) is doctored.

Apparently, someone discovered another photo from Terri’s Facebook page that shows Kyron’s exhibit, but without Kyron standing in front of it. There is a man seen in the background on the left of the image.

Edited - I've just added better images to show the supposed doctoring of the photo. Kyron's left arm does look doctored, but maybe everyone is seeing too much into this.

Here is the article:
    http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Online-speculation-grows-regarding-last-photo-taken-of-missing-Oregon-boy-photos
    Last edited by Wiseguy; July 15th, 2010 at 12:03 PM.

I don't think it's doctored. I think people are looking into things too much. I think his arm is just leaning around onto the table.

Looks like two different pics to me, the reflection of the flash is different in the top center of the board, and there appears to be a child in the background of the pic that Kyron is in...

I don't think its doctored either...

Just find this kid already. Where in the hell is he?

Thread Information