Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

They need to really check out Michael Cook's alibi as well. Apparently, the landscaper had the same type of sexting/explicit pictures sent to him by Terri as this guy was getting. We do know that Terri and the landscaper had a large falling out on May 9th (about a month before Kyron's disappearance) and Terri called the cops on him. Maybe Michael Cook has been Terri's lover for a while and he is also in on her "murder for hire" plot.

Michael Cook had not been in touch with Kaine since high school. But suddenly, he is taking the lead role during vigils for Kyron. He also has no problem getting sexually involved with a parent of the missing child. I know of several cases where a child has gone missing, and the kidnapper/killer has played a prominent part in the vigil.

This is Michael Cook's Facebook page: MySpace - www.myspace.com/308805958

and a picture from the Blinkoncrime blog: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/12/k...cook/#comments

fgg

Court Docs: Missing Boy's Stepmom Tried to 'Abduct' Own Daughter

By Eunice Oh
    Monday July 12, 2010 07:20 PM EDT

It's just getting worse for Terri Moulton Horman.

Four days ago, her estranged husband Kaine said he believed she was involved in the June 4 disappearance of his son, Kyron Horman, 7, from a school outside Portland, Ore.

Now, in court papers filed Monday, Kaine Horman alleges Terri recently went to a gym daycare center "looking to 'abduct' her daughter" with Kaine, 19-month-old Kiara, while the Kaine was working out.

A receptionist at the gym told the manager that Terri asked to be notified the next time the father and daughter were there, a motion filed by Kaine's lawyer alleges. Law enforcement officials were notified, the papers say.

The documents also say that authorities informed Kaine that Terri was recently having an affair with a man named Michael Cook, engaging in "multiple contacts via phone calls, text messages and personal contacts."

The relationship began around June 30 and Cook and Horman have been "sexting" since then, the motion states, four days after Kaine moved out of the couple's Portland-area home and filed papers for divorce and a restraining order.

The allegations are contained in court papers in which Kaine asked a judge to hold Terri in contempt of court for showing the then-sealed restraining order to Cook, who allegedly took a cell phone photo of the document. The motion says Cook did a Google search to map Kaine's new address, which had been on the restraining order.

The father has come out publicly and said that the stepmom failed or walked out of three different lie detecter tests.

Why has the stepmom not come out and said "that is a lie" if it was not true?

If someone made an allegation like that, if it was not true, the first thing you would do is set the record straight-why has the stepmom remained silent about this accusation?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    The father has come out publicly and said that the stepmom failed or walked out of three different lie detecter tests.

If someone made an allegation like that, if it was not true, the first thing you would do is set the record straight-why has the stepmom remained silent about this accusation?
    Can't think of a reason other than it being true. I know these tests are not conclusive, but THREE? All of these people give me the creeps but stepmom the most of all.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post

Nice to know stepmom of the year is already banging the gong w/ someone else just 4 days after all this goes down.

Facebook, new dick, and the gym! Priorities!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Can't think of a reason other than it being true. I know these tests are not conclusive, but THREE? All of these people give me the creeps but stepmom the most of all.
    I can think of one reason - the step mom's lawyer is probably one of the best in Portland, and is letting Kaine and Desiree publicly slander her so when she eventually goes to trial, he can use it. If she starts to answer to accusations, it becomes a trial in the press and it opens up Terri's defense to Kaine's lawyers.

Because this whole family is that screwed up and it's not about finding the kid anymore.

Kaine didn't have to release information about 'sexting' which occured after he already filed divorce papers. What she does after that is her own business, no matter how creepy it is. I ask again, WTF is the deal with this Michael Cook???

This whole family is outta control. How do they have the TIME to carry on affairs (the stepmom and biodad) and go to the gym constantly, WORK and raise KIDS???? I mean, WTF?

Everyday I am more amazed at how insane this whole thing is. YET, Kyron is STILL MISSING. Soooo uncool.

^^ I know, Lynnie. I sometimes feel like the focus is on all the sordid details of the parent's lives when it should be on Kyron.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

All this dirt about who is fucking who is just muddying the waters when the focus should be on the missing child.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And just like she's always wanted, Terri has all the attention she can handle.

Friend Defends Man Named In Horman Court Docs

Police Say Michael Cook Had Pictures Of Sealed Documents In Cell Phone

POSTED: 5:57 pm PDT July 13, 2010
    UPDATED: 8:19 pm PDT July 13, 2010PORTLAND, Ore. --

A friend of a man police accused of having an affair with Kyron Horman's stepmother stepped to his defense Tuesday, saying he may have gotten too close to the case but never had an intimate relationship with Terri Horman.

Court documents released Monday accuse Terri Horman of violating a restraining order filed by her husband, Kaine Horman.

Police said Terri Horman showed Michael Cook, one of Kaine Horman's high school friends, the secret documents June 28 in the family's northwest Portland home.

Cook took pictures of the papers on his cell phone, including pages that contained the address of where Kaine Horman was residing with the couple's 19-month-old daughter, the records state. He searched the address online, according to the documents, but said he didn't actually drive there.

The restraining order stated that police gave Kaine Horman "probable cause to believe" his wife tried to hire someone to kill him and was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Authorities also said Cook had a relationship with Terri Horman that turned sexual at the end of June. According to court documents, police said they found hundreds of text messages and photographs of Terri Horman in "various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" and the pair was"sexting."

Becky Owens, a friend of Cook's, said he fully cooperated with police and told officers they would find texts messages from Terri Horman and naked pictures of her in his cell phone.

Owens said the court documents are wrong and Cook never had sex with Terri Horman."

Once he came to his senses and realized this was a really bad decision, he cut it off with Terri. He said, 'You know, I can’t do this. Kaine’s my friend,'" Owens said. "We got involved because we wanted to help our friend find Kyron and, unfortunately, it’s blown up into somewhat of a soap opera."

No one was home when a FOX 12 reporter knocked on Cook's door.

A Multnomah County judge scheduled two hearings to address the restraining order, July 22, and the possible violations, Sept. 21. Terri Horman is expected to be at both hearings, her lawyer said.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron. Authorities haven't named any persons of interest of suspects in the criminal investigation.

Friend Defends Man Named In Horman Court Docs

Friend Defends Man Named In Horman Court Docs - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland
    I'm not buying this. I think this guy was seeing Terri before Kyron disappeared and Terri was setting him up to do the work the landscaper was supposed to do. Kaine Horman has stated that he hadn't seen Michael Cook since high school, yet this guy takes the lead role in the vigil's for Kyron. I'm sure the police are closely watching this guy.

Since this info about Michael Cook has come to light, the police have stepped up their search for Kyron and are looking at areas right near Skyline school.

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland

I really hope they find little Kyron soon. This whole case is so distressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I'm not buying this. I think this guy was seeing Terri before Kyron disappearedng.
    ITA. Wonder how many other dudes she's sleeping with.

She knows something. She is scum.

Kyron's mother thinks his disappearance was "very planned".

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'

Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:03 AM Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:35 AM

View full size
    Oregonian file photoDesiree Young talked with the "Today" show about her suspicions that Terri Moulton Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Desiree Young, mother of missing Kyron Horman, in an Oregonian file photo. Young told a national news show that she is convinced Terri Moulton Horman is responsible for her son's disappearance. Kyron Horman's mother and stepfather are convinced the boy's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is responsible for his disappearance, according to an interview that aired on this morning's "Today" show.

"Without a doubt," Desiree Young said, Terri Horman plotted the boy's disappearance.

"I think it was very planned," she said, sitting next to her husband, Medford police detective Tony Young.

Tony Young agreed.

"I absolutely believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance," he said.

Desiree Young said she overlooked warning signs from her son before he vanished.

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

She said she's guilt-stricken that she wasn't there to protect him and that she missed the science fair – the last time anyone saw the Skyline second-grader.

Desiree Young also responded to new allegations that Terri Horman sent explicit texts to a high school friend of Kyron's father, Kaine. "It's disgusting," she said.

Desiree Young issued a plea for her son's safe return: "To the person or persons that have Kyron, I miss my son so much that I can't breathe at times. Please let him go. Just take him to a remote pay phone or somewhere out of the way and tell him to call 9-1-1."

-- The Oregonian
    Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned' | OregonLive.com
    I wonder why Desiree lives so far from Kyron? She is his mother, yet lives 4 hours away. I know she was very sick right after his birth, but wouldn't she want to be closer once her health improved?

Maybe it's because she and Terri couldn't stand each other. Part of me thinks that Terri has committed this crime in order to get back at her husband Kaine (who was apparently having an affair with a woman he works with) and Desiree as well.

Although I know it's a very slim chance, part of me is still holding out hope that Kyron is still alive.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ those bolded parts are making me heart-sick
    its so sad what broken homes can do to young children

That is so sad.. I would feel like dirt too if he sobbed each time he left my house.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Thread Information