Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

I'd have to unfriend that bitch simply for the sheer amount of stupid pictures. Jeepers!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It is the daughter's birthday album.
    But he is her brother, so you'd think that there'd be more "happy family" pictures of the two together, especially at a birthday party for one of them. My bro and I have to be kept out of grabbing distance of each other and away from sharp objects but Ma Kitty still has plenty of pictures of us together (even if it was just for the duration of the shot).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Possibly but there's also about 6 years age difference so he's probably zipping around doing his own thing. He looks like a high energy kid.

It's really irritating that a) they haven't found him and b) it's all just speculation and gossip. There is no real evidence in this case.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I understand completely what you are saying, Twitchy. I guess I just think of how I would be (and how it is in my family). Energetic or not, I'd round that little cutie up and make sure that he was better featured in a permanent record of what is supposed to be a family event. These are the times you cannot get back, as his bio-mom and father are all too painfully aware of now.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest her husband's push to have her leave their home; new documents allege sexual relationship
    Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 12:35 PM Updated: Monday, July 12, 2010, 3:21 PM

Terri Moulton Horman won't contest her husband's request that she be ordered by the court to move out of their Northwest Sheltered Nook Road house and not return, nor the restraining order she faces, according to her attorney's court filing today.

In an additional filing today, Kaine Horman's attorney alleges Terri Horman is now involved in an intimate and sexual relationship with her husband's childhood friend, saying the sexual nature of the relationship began four days after Kaine Horman left their house.

Kaine Horman's lawyer Laura Rackner asked that the court impose "remedial" sanctions against Terri Horman, claiming she disclosed documents that had been sealed in the restraining order case to one or more unauthorized parties.

The filing says Terri Horman disclosed sections of the restraining order, at the time it was still sealed by the court, to a man named Michael Cook.

The filing alleges Terri Horman is now involved in an intimate and sexual relationship with Cook, saying the sexual nature of the relationship began four days after Kaine Horman left their house.

Authorities found evidence that Terri Horman and Cook were "sexting" on or after June 30. Cook went to high school with Kaine Horman, the document says.

"Law enforcement has informed petitioner that the materials supporting this relationship that have been obtained and clarified by interviews with Mr. Cook include hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity," the filing says.

Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact she had gone to Cook's home, the filing says.

It says Terri Horman allowed Cook to take cellphone photos of the restraining order and obtained the undisclosed address of Kaine Horman and his daughter. Of particular concern to Kaine Horman is that authorities found a cell phone photo on Cook's phone was taken of Kaine Horman's current address, and authorities found a Google Maps search of the address performed by Cook.

"Mr. Cook told law enforcement when interviewed that he got the address from the paperwork, that he did an internet maps search for the address but never went to petitioner's listed residence,'' the filing says.

The filing also says Terri Horman came to the gym daycare center where her daughter Kiara was while her dad was working out on June 28 – the same day, but before Terri was served with a restraining order – looking to "abduct" her daughter. It says Terri Horman asked the gym's clerk to contact her if Kaine Horman came to the gym with their daughter. The clerk informed the manager, who then informed law enforcement, the filing says.

Kaine Horman is seeking sanctions against his wife, ranging from a $500 fine to confinement for being in contempt of court. His attorney asks the court to set a date for a hearing on the matter.

"Due to the ongoing investigation pertaining to the disappearance of petitioner's son Kyron, respondent's attempt to hire someone to murder petitioner, and the media and public interest in this high profile matter, petitioner believes that it is important for access to this information to be restricted in order to protect the safety and privacy of the minor children and petitioner," Kaine's attorney, Rackner, wrote in a filing today.

A judge had set a show-cause hearing for July 22 on Kaine Horman's request to kick his wife out of their home, but Stephen Houze, Horman's criminal defense attorney, filed a letter with the court today saying the hearing would not be necessary, according to court records.

In his letter, Houze said Terri Horman would not be contesting any of the matters before the court, including a restraining order that prevents her from any parenting time with her daughter, Kiara.

Kaine Horman had asked the court to hold an expedited hearing to force his wife out of his house.

Kaine Horman argued in court papers that their daughter, Kiara, now 20 months old, has lived at their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road since she was born, and it would be in his children's best interest to live in the home they grew up in. Kaine Horman is listed as the sole owner of the rural home. He bought the house in January 2007, three months before he and Terri got married in Hawaii.

"Petitioner believes it is important for Kiara to be back in the family residence in order to provide her with stability and consistency," Kaine Horman's lawyer, Laura Rackner wrote, in a motion to modify the restraining order last week. "Petitioner believes it will be important for Kyron to be back in the family residence once he is located in order to provide him with stability and consistency."

Kaine Horman left the house with their daughter Kiara on June 26 after investigators alerted him that Terri Horman had solicited her landscaper to kill him in an alleged murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron's disappearance.

In court papers seeking a restraining order against his wife, Kaine Horman said he believes his wife is involved in the disappearance of his son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime. The investigation into the boy's disappearance is ongoing.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, Kyron's mom, who have been answering media questions the past several weeks and holding news conferences, released a statement Sunday, saying they would not be talking this week.

Kaine Horman's statement Sunday said this: "Hello Everyone - Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron. All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week. We will keep you updated immediate on any changes. Thank you for everything you have done.''

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest her husband's push to have her leave their home; new documents allege sexual relationship | OregonLive.com
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

WTF?????????

She's already banging another guy???? This broad gets AROUND.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    WTF?????????

She's already banging another guy???? This broad gets AROUND.
    If my son were missing, sex would be the last thing on my mind. She sounds like a narcissist.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Oh I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that she's a narcissist. She's also a fucking loon.

I'm trying to check in periodically but I feel like this whole thing is just so convoluted at this point. I'm wondering if they'll ever have answers to the real questions in this case.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

This nasty bitch has some serious nerve! I hope they put her in jail for being in contempt so they can interrogate her more and get her to confess to whatever she did to the kid.

I f'ing knew it. I asked 'who is this Cook guy'? So he is so caring about his friend Kaine that he orchestrates hanging banners, getting bracelets, and banging his soon-to-be ex wife?
    All these people disgust me. Kyron had a messed up life if he had to deal with these loons. IF Kyron is ever found - let CPS take care of him. I've had it with these crazies.

It never said they were friends, just that they went to the same highschool. Perhaps they hadn't even met before.

Anyways, if I were kaine I'd be scared as hell that his wife who already tried to take a hit out on him had a lover who had his supposedly undisclosed location and looked it up and got directions. But they'd have to be complete morons if they tried anything at this point..

^^It says Kaine and this other dude were 'childhood friends'...

Not that it matters. These people are fucking insane. All of em.

^exactly what I was about to say too. Fucked the hell up. Every damn one of them. Poor kids.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Reading about the family sometimes makes me wish a nice, caring family took little Kyron and is giving him a great life. There is a lot of speculation about the stepmom, but whether she did it or not, she seems a bit off. A bit more off than the rest of them.

Thread Information