Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Breaking news - anybody heard more about this??

Could Missing Oregon Boy be in Mountain State
    Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM |
    Updated Sunday, July 11, 2010; 01:18 AM

CHARLESTON -- Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night. According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for Kyron Horman.
    Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.
    The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.
    Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4.

Related Links:
    - FBI page listing Horman as a missing person

Copyright 2010 West Virginia Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Could Missing Oregon Boy be in Mountain State - WOWK-TV - WOWKTV.com

^^ I don't believe it..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It turned out to not be true

Missing Boy Sighting in West Virginia Not True Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM
    Updated Sunday, July 11, 2010; 09:05 AM

Kanawha County Metro 911 put out a possible sighting information from FBI sometime Saturday night, but it turned out not to be true.
    By Adrian Mosby

CHARLESTON -- Update:
    According to the Charleston Police Department, the report of the missing boy spotted on Charleston's west side that was supposedly Kyron Horman, who has been missing from his Portland, Oregon elementary school since June 4, was not true.

Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night.

According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for a boy, who may possibly be Kyron Horman.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.

The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

The van was later found by the Charleston Police Department, and according to them, it did not appear to be Kyron Horman.

Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4.

Related Links:
    - FBI page listing Horman as a missing person

Copyright 2010 West Virginia Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I still have hope that Kryon is out there somewhere, and Terri handed him off to someone in retaliation to Kaine. But it's weird that VA would pop up. One of my suspicions on OregonLive is that Terri or someone close to Terri is the HopeInVA poster. She has far too much inside knowledge for just an observer. I posted a weird comment of her's earlier in this thread. (HopeInVA | OregonLive.com)

I was hoping that the "lead" in VA had some weight.

This whole thing is so bizarre. I really, really hope that Kyron is still alive somewhere. For a while I was thinking he was dead, but since the bioparents seem to be convinced he's still alive, they've renewed my hope.

The stepmom seems to think she's smarter than everyone else, but her continual attempts to defend herself under internet aliases only makes her look more guilty.

The biodad still seems off to me. I don't think he was directly responsible for Kyron's disappearance, but his actions (like going to the gym with Terri to work out and that bizarre shutting-out of two Oregonian newspapers from the news conference because he didn't like how they were handling the story, and now his tendency to talk openly about his suspicions and make himself a victim of Terri) really stink badly. I dunno, maybe that's just how assholes react to their kid being kidnapped.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but often parents will believe their child is alive until he is proven dead.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Charleston is in West Virginia, not Virginia. Two different states.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but often parents will believe their child is alive until he is proven dead.
    I think there is almost no chance he is still alive. I just wish someone who knows would get a damn conscience and step forward and spill or fess up. That is what really makes them a monster..letting this damn thing drag out.

There is at least one person(maybe more) who knows exactly what happened, and they are a monster for letting this drag out. Almost as bad as committing the crime in the first place.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

who could and why would someone hurt this little child?!

Elite Member

The dad creeps me out too.

I don't think he was involved in Kyron's disappearance, necessarily, I just get a controlling, creepy vibe from him.

^I get that creepy, controlling vibe from him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    True, but I kind of think the father knows something and that's why, when he says Kyron is still alive, I have renewed hope.

^ ^ I think he just wants to believe the little guy is still alive. He also thinks he knows his (soon to be ex-) wife. He can't let himself think she would harm him.

I know I would never give up hope unless there was proof. I might know or feel, but I'd still have pray and hope for that one in a million off-chance.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I was hoping that the "lead" in VA had some weight.
    I was too. I'm still hoping and praying that he is alive.

If Terri has done something to Kyron, what would make her do it? Does she hate her husband Kaine that much?

If the following is true, then it explains a possible motive. Although nothing has been confirmed, the following are said to be accurate:

* Terri had an affair with the landscaper and led him to believe that Kaine was an abusive husband and she needed help to get rid of him (hence the murder plot).

* There was a 911 call on May 9th (nearly a month prior to Kyron's disappearance) which has been sealed. Apparently, the landscaper attacked Terri and things turned ugly between the landscaper and Terri and she called 911 for assistance. The landscaper has a seedy past.

* The landscaper had also worked at Skyline school and knew Kyron.

* Terri contracted more than one person to try to have Kaine murdered at the end of 2009. She offered a large sum of money for this to happen.

* Kaine was having an affair with a colleague at Intel whose name is Phyllis and Kaine was planning to move to California to live with her. He planned to take Kyron with him and was planning on seeking primary custody of the baby (Kiara) he had with Terri.

Kyron looks so much like his mother, it's made me wonder if Terri took her jealousy out on him. But I'm sure there's probably much more to it than that. Most likely about money.

Thread Information