Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    4. Why hasn't the landscaper been arrested? He was conspiring to murder someone and didn't go to the police about it. Are the police using him to implicate Terri?
    I cant remember what it was, apart from the photo, but I think Kyron was confirmed as being at school that day.
    Why should the landscaper be arrested? Maybe he didn't think Terri was being serious when she asked him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I cant remember what it was, apart from the photo, but I think Kyron was confirmed as being at school that day.
    Why should the landscaper be arrested? Maybe he didn't think Terri was being serious when she asked him?
    I don't think any staff members saw Kyron - just that the teacher marked him absent at 10am. A little boy said he saw Kyron at school that day, but I believe he is the only one and that is why the fliers were sent to school asking if anybody else saw Kyron.

From my understanding (and I could be wrong) the police tracked down the landscaper - he didn't go to the police. I think the landscaper and Terri were having an affair and the landscaper is in this up to his neck. There have been hints about an "imminent arrest" around the time the landscaper was wired up and went to see Terri at her home with an undercover cop. Unfortunately, the plan backfired and Terri called 911 for police protection. I believe the landscaper is getting immunity from arrest by telling the authorities everything - the police are desperate to find Kyron and that is why (in my opinion) this guy has avoided arrest.

Also, it looks like Terri has failed THREE polygraph tests:
    Kaine Horman: Kyron’s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)

4:59 PM July 9th, 2010 by James Pitkin

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy’s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

“She didn’t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,” Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.
    The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron’s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she’s the last person known to have seen the boy.
    As first reported in WW, Terri Moulton Horman took her first polygraph just days after Kyron’s disappearance. At a press conference Thursday evening, Kaine Horman and Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, emphasized what had previously been reported — that Terri Moulton Horman had failed two polygraph tests.
    But in his WW interview, Kaine Horman revealed what hasn’t been made public — that Kyron’s stepmom walked out of a third test.
    Kaine Horman told WW the family emphasized the polygraph results in an effort to pressure Terri Moulton Horman to cooperate with law enforcement. Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order June 28. In court records, he said he believes she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance and in an alleged plot to have Kaine Horman killed.
    “She’s been really vocal, her friends have been really vocal, about all these polygraphs she’s taking,” Kaine Horman told WW. “Well, they haven’t been forthcoming about the results of those tests.”
    He said the first time Terri Moulton Horman took a polygraph she was “very vocal” among friends and family that she’d failed. Kaine Horman says she made excuses, and he gave her the benefit of the doubt. He declined to say what questions allegedly tripped her up.
    Several days later, he says, she agreed to take a second polygraph but walked out before the questions began. Around 10 days later, she finally agreed to sit down again for a lie detector. Once again, he says, she failed.
    Kaine Horman says those failures were the most significant evidence driving him toward the belief that his wife was involved in Kyron’s disappearance.
    “The first red flag is failed test. Second red flag is walking out in the middle of the second one. And the third red flag is, I’m going to fight law enforcement as long as I possibly can to absolutely refuse to take a polygraph,” he said. “After 10 days, she finally breaks down, goes, takes another one, and she fails.”
    Kaine Horman said the realization has left him torn. He said he never previously saw anything seriously amiss with his wife or his family.
    “There’s a lot of guilt. There’s a lot of betrayal. There’s a lot of many different emotions,” he said. “The problem right now is that Kyron’s not here, and I don’t have time to sort through those right now, because we need to find him first.”

Listen to an audio clip of Kaine Horman discussing the polygraphs here.
    Kaine Horman: Kyron's Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip) | Willamette Week | Saturday, July 10th, 2010
    Last edited by Wiseguy; July 10th, 2010 at 07:48 AM.

From my understanding (and I could be wrong) the police tracked down the landscaper - he didn't go to the police. I think the landscaper and Terri were having an affair and the landscaper is in this up to his neck. There have been hints about an "imminent arrest" around the time the landscaper was wired up and went to see Terri at her home with an undercover cop. Unfortunately, the plan backfired and Terri called 911 for police protection. I believe the landscaper is getting immunity from arrest by telling the authorities everything - the police are desperate to find Kyron and that is why (in my opinion) this guy has avoided arrest.
    I agree & hope that if immunity is involved it only includes the conspiracy against the husband. I just don't like the fact she was able to "find" someone at the school-the same school Kyron disappeared from. Could be coincidental but still...

I'm not sure I trust anyone in this yet.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

There are a few things that just don't add up here.

1. Desiree Young (Kyron's mum) said that she talked with Terri (stepmum) when Kyron was first reported missing. Terri said that she waved goodbye to Kyron from down the hall and didn't take him into class. If that is so, then where did this photo come from?

Did Kyron even make it to school that day? Was this photo taken the day before?

From what I have read, Terri took Kyron to the Science Fair which took place before classes started---I think it was in the Gym or Cafeteria--but NOT in his classroom. The picture was taken at that Science Fair that morning (allegedly) in which she then said she saw him walk to his classroom, which he obviously didn't make it to. She took that picture to PROVE he was there, I'm sure of it. Evil bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    From what I have read, Terri took Kyron to the Science Fair which took place before classes started---I think it was in the Gym or Cafeteria--but NOT in his classroom. The picture was taken at that Science Fair that morning (allegedly) in which she then said she saw him walk to his classroom, which he obviously didn't make it to. She took that picture to PROVE he was there, I'm sure of it. Evil bitch.
    Makes sense. I agree with you that she took that picture to prove she was there as well. Bitch doesn't realise it shows premeditation.

In the uncropped photo, there is what looks like a little girl and IIRC an adult in the background. I'm sure somebody has tried to figure out who they are, and if they remember anything.

It's just so strange that nobody (that we know of) remembers seeing either of them leaving the building.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

This is so sad. I hope he's alive, but I just don't see it being possible. Even if this woman stashed Kyron somewhere with someone, I would think this person would panic and drop Kyron like a hot potato. Just dump him at a store or gas station or some place public and run. What do they have to gain by all of this?

It looks like the step-mum (Terri) has another alias - this time it's "eastcomom". This poster has been leaving lots of messages blaming Skyline school for Kyron's disappearance and getting upset over the "witch hunt" of step-mum. Eastcomom seems to imply that a teacher is to blame. Here are some samples where she answers messages and is very defensive of step-mum and seems to have a lot of knowledge about what happened the day of Kyron's disappearance.
    All Activity by eastcomom

Glty - the teachers NOTED for the record that Kyron was in their presence after the stepmom left. Check on that fact.
    So your presumption you have caught the step mom in something or anothe is surreal.
    She left. He was noted to be there - without her. The teachers THEN noted him to be gone. Vanished. While he was in their care at school - not his step moms. And worst of all - the teacher did nothing about that knowledge of hers. Nothing. For an entire school day.
    Just allowed for a second grader IN HER CARE to vanish. And told no one. Went home in her car (that I hope the police have DNA tested) and thems the facts.
    Tell ME - have Kyron's teacher and principal, the janitor and/or school secretary been polygraph tested - they all had him in their school after the step mom left. Tell me - do YOU know?

Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:04AM
    Who are "they". Remember - the school knew about Kyron's absence - and for hours and hours and HOURS they told no one about that fact.
    And all of those hours the step mom, Kyron's natural father, Kyron's natural mother and Kyron's step father - a police detective - knew NOTHING.
    Could not help out their child in the critical and crucial first hours of his criminal aduction from his public school - and you try and blame the family - again?
    Come on - we are all without an answer as to what went on in Kyron's school - and why THEY ALL - not Kyron's family - did nothing to protect him or any other Skyline kid in the best manner. Or why education professionals would note him to be gone from their school and not immediately check with his family or with the police.
    But instead - go home. Coldly and callously - and perhaps very, very, very suspectedly - someone employed at his school, that is...
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:08AM
    freeadvice - read my comment over, dude - I want to know about needed and necessary forensic testing of the school employees, dude. Not only his family.
    Polygrah testing of all school employees in that building when Kyron went missing under their care and supervision and the family knew nothng about any of that. As well as whether or not each school employee has been ordered to pony up DNA samples. Before they are allowed to trip off on vacation - or pehaps to flee the country.
    I want to know a whole lot about the last persons who had Kyron. Not his family who was precluded from even knowing he was missing - for an entire school day.
    Has the police ordered all school employees to remain in the Portland area for the duration of this investigation - they should.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:13AM
    "tabu" - if they were directly responsible for him - as well as for each of the other children left in their care at that school - we can't question those that directly had contact with Kyron?
    I think they are the ONLY true suspects here. If it has already been established he was there. He was noted to be in their care and custody - as he was. And then he was noted to be gone - criminally vanished. And his teacher did nothing with that "informed" knowledge - but sit on it. And tell no one. Not a soul.
    The school holds the key to who criminally abducted this child. Get on it, police - and get serious, "tabu's" be danged.... until we know who it could very well be that next year another child is equally at risk - if a person inside of that school is still and all to blame for what happened to Kyron.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:17AM
    The father has been polygraphed. The step mom - twice over. The natural mother - polygraphed. The step father, well you know the answer - polygraphed, too - I am sure.
    Do we know - and why not - if ANY school employee has been polygraph tested at least ONCE if not multiple times over?
    Or if any of them are noted to be not only persons of interest but the only suspects?
    Until we know ALL about each school employee, especially Kyron's teacher that indeed did have hin in her care and cared not to share with the world when he went missing, we cannot presume anything about the family.
    In fact we know the family has cooperated fully. Allowed themselves to be forensically tested every which way they can - in order to help find their son - multiple times over.
    Seems to me that MEANS they are not suspect of anything - or the police would be saying so.
    It suggests a whole lot to the rest of the world that an entire school hierachy is still suspect of it all - until and if we know forensically that they too have been excluded.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:22AM
    and gahgah is Kyron's teacher? Sheez, gah - all that I stated could be true.
    Perhaps IS the only truth.
    Time to own as much. The public at the very least - and Kyron Horman too - deserves to know. Be informed - were they are not. Have they - or not. All of the school employee that were charged with protecting and caring for Kyron's INSIDE OF HIS PUBLIC SCHOOL, that is...
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:26AM
    Bee - are you lucid? She was a caring parent - doing what caring parents do. Doing MORE than most Skyline parents do - she actually took Kyron inside of the school. Visited with him and shared in his special day - and then trusted the school would care for him and left him with his teacher. Who was noted to have stated to others Kyron was there and then Kyron left while he was in her care (the teacher that is).
    So inquiring minds want to know - inside of a school day at Skyline is it normal for teachers of second graders to indifferently not care about a kid being in their care- and then not being there. And to tell not a soul. Not even the step mom - who was long gone by then?
    Come on - what polygraph test that Kyron's teacher has volunteered for twice over confirms the veracity of his teacher just thinking "that" was the norm on that school day or any other?
    Sheez.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:30AM
    Give me something other than blind, unsubstantiated witch hunt mentality, people. After all some of us still hope to FIND Kyron - and ask him who took him. And why. We won't know about a thing until we have resolution.
    Indeed every SKyline child is 100 percent still at risk - until we know. And you know so.
    Sauvie Island. The cell phone. The truck. The piece of paper that clearly does not "substantiate" what turns out to be a "less than professional" teacher's memory - all of it - does not implicate the step mom.
    None of that is EVIDENCE of any criminal action.
    The evidence IS contained inside of his school. Where no employee were proactively caring for not only Kyron - but all other Skyline students - for the entirety of that school day.
    Skyline not needing to protect its school building or defenseless and vulnerable children - because no criminal would ever snatch up children from inside of their school, right? And it is some "fact" proven to be etched in stone that no school employee would ever seize that unsecured opportunity to hurt Kyron either, you are certain?
    Sheez - where's any of your EVIDENCE proving anything.
    Right - you are too intent to witch hunt after the step mom. Without proof.

That's the only lowly and regrettable FACT on this board, people. Really.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:46AM
    Until you all START looking with clear visioned eyes at the school - and the suspect sequence of events THEY engaged in - including the unsecured building, the lack of absentee reporting, the indifference by teachers in regard to accounting for children during their school day when they go missing from teacher's care - there is nothing but a wish and hope that someone else harmed him.
    When the only evidence proves a public school was negligently tending to not only Kyron but each Skyline child. And that school is still and all as much a unsafe environment as it was on the day Kyron disappeared - until all school employees have been excluded. Until cameras, check in and check out, until teachers account for absences DURING SCHOOL DAYS, are instituted.
    Until then - a little boy lost and his community only cares to bury their heads and blame a proactive and caring step mom. Who evidence wise to date - did nothing, not one thing - wrong or criminal or suspect. So says the Sheriff.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 9:54AM
    No one knows - and yet so many of you ONLY suspect the step mom - when even more so the school is the culpable one. And the only culpable one.
    After all it is not criminal or wrong to take your child inside of a school, enjoy a school event with him, and then leave him there in the "care" and custody of his teacher - who noted him to be present at school that day? Right...
    It is wrong to leave a school unsecured. Open to all strangers and predators to wander the halls - especially when it is known to any stranger or parent or school employee that no one is minding the store, no one cares to let parents know when their child goes missing MID MORNING from school - after a teacher has had that child in their care.
    All of that is wrong on the part of the school - and perhaps is the sole reason Kyron is "missing" - or worse.
    Nothing his step mom did or engaged in created an environment of harm to him. And you all know so.
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 10:00AM
    Bee - give me some evidence against the step mom - not just your active imagination based on conjecture and flat out unsubstantiated rumor - and I will be glad to respond.
    In the mean time- why don't YOU look openly at the know negligent actions inside of Skyline Public Elementary that we all know helped create an environment of very real known criminal harm to Kyron Horman. And every other Skyline defenseless child.
    Okie Dokie?
    Posted on Missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman would never walk away from school, mom says on June 25, 2010, 10:03AM
    So the Horman and Young family can know - I am praying right along with you. Such a hard video to watch. So much courage it took Desiree Horman to do. In the face of so much pain and agony.
    She has hope of finding her boy alive. And so do I.
    Posted on Kyron Horman's mother, father beg stepmother to 'fully cooperate' in inquiry on July 01, 2010, 5:11PM

Good lord.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

the teachers NOTED for the record that Kyron was in their presence after the stepmom left. Check on that fact.
    Is this true? Did a teacher actually see Kyron after the step-mom left?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    all the stuff against the stepmother is coming from the father, not from the police. How reliable is he? Who is he?
    Shhh, rational thinking will spoil the festive lynch mob attitude.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    She took that picture to PROVE he was there, I'm sure of it. Evil bitch.
    Agreed. Which makes this all the more cold-blooded. Bitch knows something.

Wiseguy...that poster you posted about is delusional. Notice how it solely blames everyone else, esp. the school, like the school kidnapped the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Agreed. Which makes this all the more cold-blooded. Bitch knows something.

Wiseguy...that poster you posted about is delusional. Notice how it solely blames everyone else, esp. the school, like the school kidnapped the boy.
    Agree - totally delusional, which makes me think it is Terri. I did a Google search on "eastcomom" and it is widely believed that it is Terri. She can't seem to stay away from the internet. Her initial postings on her Facebook page, e.g. "hitting the gym" revealed a very cold woman who only wanted people to think of her and not Kyron.

On another note, I think Kyron's parents (Kaine and Desiree) need to stop talking to the press at this point. I'm not sure whether they are doing this to put pressure on Terri, or whether it's just venting, but talking publicly about their suspicions could backfire on them.

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
    4:05 PM July 10th, 2010 by James Pitkin

For Desiree Young, it came down to the hair.

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

Young says she suspected Terri Horman may have been involved in Kyron’s disappearance from the moment the stepmom called her to tell her the boy was missing. And Horman’s behavior after the disappearance heightened those suspicions.

“Every single day, we’d wake up, we’d gather up, and we’d just go and start doing stuff (to help find Kyron). And she was always just kind of behind,” says Kyron’s father Kaine Horman, who also sat for the WW interview. “It wasn’t about, ‘what can we do?’ It’s about, ‘what’s being done to me, or what about me?’ It was just kind of more centered around her.”

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28, saying in court documents he believes she’s behind Kyron’s disappearance and an alleged plot to have Kaine Horman killed. He says she also failed two polygraphs and walked out of a third.

Kaine Horman says it was only after Kyron disappeared that he learned the extent of his marital problems. He says he found out Terri Horman had been complaining to friends behind his back for months about their marriage. But he says she rarely expressed those feelings to him.

“She would basically just internalize it and go to somebody else and go, ‘hey, here’s how I feel, our marriage is having problems,’ and just vent to other people, having this victim mentality of, I want you to see it my way, I want you to side with me,” Kaine Horman says. “But she didn’t ever talk to me about it.”

He also told WW Terri Horman suffered post-partum depression after the birth of their daughter 19 months ago and may have been hiding her condition.

Young and Horman say the full extent of Terri Horman’s deceptions wasn’t clear until after Kyron disappeared, when they and investigators began piecing the picture together in conversations with friends and acquaintances.

But Kaine Horman says he didn’t fully believe his wife could be behind Kyron’s disappearance until he learned about the alleged murder-for-hire plot. The Oregonian has reported Terri Horman offered to pay a landscaper to kill her husband six or seven months ago.

“I have no idea what she’s capable of, because she’s obviously done some horrible things or tried to do some horrible things that took us all by surprise,” Kaine Horman said.

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.
    “She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

She says she suspects Terri Horman was untruthful in the first phone call to Young the day Kyron disappeared.

“Sometimes a mother’s instinct can be pretty accurate, but at the same time, (my suspicion) was factual-based,” she says. “I can’t give you details, but some of what she was saying didn’t match up with me. I’m familiar with the school, and I know how the school’s set up, and some of what she’s saying doesn’t make sense to me.”

Click here for an audio clip of Kaine Horman and Desiree Young discussing Terri Horman’s behavior after Kyron’s disappearance.
    Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio) | Willamette Week | Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Default All the parents are odd.

1. The step mom should be banned from the net.
    2. Facebook, Twitter and their ilk are ANNOYING. Who cares if you go to the gym, have highlights...BLECH!
    3. All the parents are odd. None are normal.

Bio parents are freaking me out
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information