Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

But if the boy is still alive, who is taking care of him? Obviously they are watching Terri closely, so she isn't doing it. I think they will find him dead. The whole thing is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    why the hell would she want to hurt that boy though? i just dont get the motivation and its beyond sick

I am wondering the same thing---was he just an inconvienence? Was she jealous? I don't get it either.....it doesn't make any sense. She took care of this kid since he was an infant, and she is a parent herself....

I just cannot wrap my brain around this one....

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

JFC this is maddening.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I saw an interview this morning with both the parents. They firmly believe Kyron is going to come home. I wonder if she could actually have him stashed somewhere? I hope that's the case.
    I'm afraid to get my hopes up but that would be so wonderful.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I saw an interview this morning with both the parents. They firmly believe Kyron is going to come home. I wonder if she could actually have him stashed somewhere? I hope that's the case.
    Stashed him or sold him. Didn't someone early on this thread say there was a child sex trade problem out there? Horrifying thought but she may not be capable of murder so she got creative in how to get rid of the kid.

If she wanted the husband dead (but couldn't do it) maybe this was the next best thing to her. She obviously has some axe to grind with hubby.

Elite Member

If the bio parents believe he is alive, I want to know what gives them that indication, expect for hope.

I agree with what Jade said, if the boy is alive who is caring for him? He is very young, he can't care for himself, can he? My kids were industrious at that age, but not that capable.

Can't the police bring her in and break her down during questioning? Has that been tried? Have they brought in professionals who know how this type of questioning is done.

Children disappear everyday without a trace. I gotta stop watching this thread. It's too stressful.

I'm thinking maybe she sold him, too.

If they think and the police believe he's alive, there must be something leading them to think that. I hope so much that he's still alive. Poor little guy.

I wonder if she took out life insurance policies or something similar...

She needs to talk.

"A sheriff's spokeswoman released a statement that said the information released "did not come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation."" source

"Police stress that she is neither a suspect, nor a person of interest in the case." source

all the stuff against the stepmother is coming from the father, not from the police. How reliable is he? Who is he?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

This thing is extremely depressing and frustrating. Even if he is not dead, by now he proabably has been traumatized and scarred for life.

It horrible to think that he may simply never be found, and whoever did it will just walk away with no consequences, and maybe go on to commit a similar heinous crime/crimes.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Last edited by buttmunch; July 10th, 2010 at 02:48 AM.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I had this morbid thought that maybe she killed him, and wanted the murder for hire on her husband to look like suicide. Due to grief.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

No, she was getting rid of other potential heirs/beneficiaries to the estate. Cleaning up.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I had this morbid thought that maybe she killed him, and wanted the murder for hire on her husband to look like suicide. Due to grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    No, she was getting rid of other potential heirs/beneficiaries to the estate. Cleaning up.
    Already been there and thought that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

With these new allegations that she wanted her husband dead I'm starting to wonder if getting rid of Kyron was the first step in her plan to ensure that she and her daughter got the whole estate, as if these new claims are true (and I'm just trying to be fair by saying "if" as she hasn't been charged or convicted yet) and suspicion hadn't fallen on her we would have seen a news article about her husband being so grief stricken over his son's disappearance that he committed suicide...

IF she is guilty of doing something to Kyron I don't think she'll ever spill the beans about what happened or where he is. The woman either be innocent or have balls of steel to have not cracked under pressure and said something by now. If she's innocent then I hope that the intense focus on her isn't screwing up the investigation so that the real responsible party is able to do this again. If she's guilty then I just wish she'd give everyone who loves Kyron some closure instead of an eternal false hope.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

There are a few things that just don't add up here.

1. Desiree Young (Kyron's mum) said that she talked with Terri (stepmum) when Kyron was first reported missing. Terri said that she waved goodbye to Kyron from down the hall and didn't take him into class. If that is so, then where did this photo come from?

Did Kyron even make it to school that day? Was this photo taken the day before?

2. Who was looking after the baby Kiara when Kyron disappeared? From memory, Kyron's father (Kaine) said that Terri had the baby with her. If somebody was looking after Kiara at that time, then they need to investigate that person too.

3. The landscaper situation is bizarre. I think he is also involved in Kyron's disappearance. I also believe the police forced his hand by having him wired when he confronted Terri.

4. Why hasn't the landscaper been arrested? He was conspiring to murder someone and didn't go to the police about it. Are the police using him to implicate Terri?

I don't know exactly where the photo came from, but usually science fair projects are in a larger area, and not in individual classrooms.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information