Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This is getting worse by the day If Terri has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance she needs to just own it and at least let them have his body back.

With these new allegations that she wanted her husband dead I'm starting to wonder if getting rid of Kyron was the first step in her plan to ensure that she and her daughter got the whole estate, as if these new claims are true (and I'm just trying to be fair by saying "if" as she hasn't been charged or convicted yet) and suspicion hadn't fallen on her we would have seen a news article about her husband being so grief stricken over his son's disappearance that he committed suicide...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh boy. Glad the landscaper is cooperating, but shouldn't he have gone to the police immediately when she tried to hire him to kill the father? Maybe that sweet little boy would be home. The father still gives me the creeps though.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Wow. Yeah why didn't he go to the police sooner? Why did she choose him to ask? It's not something you'd ask just anybody is it? Lol.
    Maybe she paid someone to kidnap/kill Kyron.

You know, when I saw this I thought about Websleuths being all over it like a rash, then I saw this (sorry if its been posted before)
    Portland
    Oregon
    USA
    Saturday June 26 2010

Kyron Horman a 7 year old boy from Portland, Oregon has been missing for over three weeks, since he was last seen going into Skyline Elementary School on Friday June 4, 2010

The case is now been elevated to a criminal investigation and the police have issued details of a $25,000 reward for tips that lead to finding him.

The family members of Kyron are

Terri Horman
    aka
    Terri Moulton Horman

40 Years old

Stepmother of Kyron was originally a friend of Desiree mother of Kyron, then after Kyron’s father Kaine split with Desiree, she helped him out looking after the boy, and eventually after some time. Kaine started a relationship with Terri, who from then on acted as step mother to Kyron

Was the last person to see Kyron alive, has been interviewed by the police, and has taken at least 2 lie tests. At this time is not categorized as a person of interest

Kaine Horman

The father has maintained a continuous parent son relationship for all the seven years of Kyron’s life. By all accounts he is good family man, and holds down a job with responsibility as an engineer at Intel

Desiree Young

38 Years old

Natural mother of Kyron,split with the father Kaine when Kyron was a baby has since moved away from Portland and lives six hours away in Medford

The focus of the police is intense as public pressure mounts for this mysterious disappearance to be resolved. Now all eyes are on Terri Horman the stepmother and they are wanting to know more as to whether she knows more than has been gathered to date about the whereabouts of Kyron

This radar like focus on Terri is not being well received by her friends and these comments have been made in her defense

One person said ‘Suspicion does not mean she is guilty’

The case is becoming more and more involved as the internet is rife with opinions being expressed by armchair detectives which is unhelpful to say the least.

But the internet trolls are big on this story and they are the ones that could in fact mess up the case completely, resulting in an unsolved case!

Imagine the uproar if that were to happen all the mums and dads of young children will be living in fear that their children boys or girls may disappear or be abducted while going to and from any school in the Portland area

This is a local Portland nightmare that is fast escalating into an event of international intrigue and interest

Address and Contact Data

Help Find Susan Powell – Utah - USA

City Journalist Directory - Help Find Susan Powell – Utah - USA
    Free Charmed.

omg this just keeps getting worse.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Jesus H Christmas....that bitch MAY have tried to have her husband killed? I dunno....even though I think she's guilty as hell on Kyron's disappearance, I have to wonder about this new stuff. Makes you wonder if the husband was told about this and perhas some PROOF of it and that is why the sudden restraining order/no firearms/divorce shit hit the fan.

Wow....just fucked up. And the fact that it has been exactly one month today and Kyron has not been found is just extremely disturbing....

OMG, is this for real? Wow!

Maybe the landscaper didn't come forward sooner because he and Terri (stepmom) were having an affair:

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family.

While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri. "She led him on," sources said.

Landscaper wired by police
    On June 26th, the landscaper, who is cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer but Terri - perhaps suspecting something was up - cut the conversation short.
    Full story here:

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Jesus H Christmas....that bitch MAY have tried to have her husband killed? I dunno....even though I think she's guilty as hell on Kyron's disappearance, I have to wonder about this new stuff. Makes you wonder if the husband was told about this and perhas some PROOF of it and that is why the sudden restraining order/no firearms/divorce shit hit the fan.

Wow....just fucked up. And the fact that it has been exactly one month today and Kyron has not been found is just extremely disturbing....
    Yes, apparently that was the reason for the restraining order.

Interesting speculation here. This is a blogger, so take this for what it is worth:

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover

Portland, OR- Like a Roman Candle will light up the sky in most of our neighborhoods today, the Portland Community is aflame with this mornings breaking developments.

As reportedly leaked to The Oregonian, one of two media outlets booted from the recent press conference hosted by Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, sources say Terri Horman, step-mom to missing 7 year old Kyron Horman, attempted to hire her landscape lover to murder her husband, Kaine Horman.
    Last Saturday, January 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had hired a landscaper without his knowledge, and the expert in landscape services admitted he was offered a large sum of money by Terri Horman to off Kaine, allegedly after discovering his affair with a colleague.

Remniscient of the blockbuster black comedy hit FARGO, MCSO detectives attempted to ensnare Terri Horman into a conversation about the murder for hire plot with the cooperating landscaper and an undercover officer, but Horman ended the conversation quickly.

While Terri Horman was undergoing her second polygraph on that Saturday afternoon, detectives informed Kaine Horman of the confirmed finding, and advised him to remove himself and the couples 18 month old daughter from the marital residence. Within 48 hours Horman filed for divorce and an emergency restraining order which was granted and subsequently sealed to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Sources speaking to blinkoncrime on the condition of anonymity, have confirmed that the landscaper, whose identity is being withheld as he is a material witness in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, met Terri Horman on the grounds of Skyline School.

Skyline Schools Garden and Habitat Project kicked off Last August, and it was not unusual to see white landscaper trucks in the parking lot, although it is not known if the landscaper witness is involved in the project.

More here: Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered Sources: Terri Horman Hired Landscape Lover »

I am going to say that this 'blogger' is reaching. Seriously. And this is helping no one - especially not Kryon.

'landscape lover'? has that been confirmed? There's speculation sure amongst a handful of commenters on OregonLive, but that is not a fact yet.

The blogger's timeline is off too. Kaine did not move out while Terri was taking her 2nd polygraph.
    The second polygraph was on Saturday, June 19th. Kaine and daughter didn't move out until June 28th. The Oregonian ran some b.s. happy family story on the 18th of June.

Look, it's interesting people want to make up additional details, and honestly everyone wants this tied up in a neat little bow. However, two facts remain: 1) Kryon is still missing 2) We the public really have no idea what is going on. Multnomah County is tight-lipped about this whole case. So even though I personally think of the step-mom as being involved, we still have nothing, and I don't see the benefit of making up facts that these alleged 'sources' are confirming - especially since it appears that these 'sources' are coming from a comment section in a newspaper.

Ironically, it's the first sentence that threw me off, and the mention of Fargo. Roman Candles are actually illegal here (as is any firework that goes up in the air) so the blogger isn't in my 'community' - that's for sure. These sources this person is sharing looks to be coming from the comments on OregonLive.

The Fargo reference was a comment by HopeInVA (on OregonLive) HopeInVA | OregonLive.com in which many readers were speculating was Terri (since she creates online identities to defend herself).

That comment posted on 06/30/2010 read:
    HopeInVA June 30, 2010 at 2:49AM
    "SM may have done a “Fargo”& made sure Kaine knew what it’s like to not have a son around as she may have felt he did to her/them; a son that you dearly love more than life itself….meaning for it to be temporary. Kyron may be fine, just not local. I’m wondering if SM had a part in it, if she made an “out” in the plan, or if it went awry.

Or, she had nothing to do with it.

Is Harry Oakes in the area, searching? I hope he is...of course, with Kaine in LE's pocket, Mr. Oakes may have to prevail upon SM for permission to get involved, if her attorney okays it. "

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    Or, she had nothing to do with it.
    That's the thing. What if she didn't have anything to do with it and all this attention and suspicion focused on her might make people miss clues that could actually be helpful? Because from what I've read (and admittedly, I haven't pored over every detail), for every action or statement that people say looks bad for her, there seems to be a plausible explanation that shows it could mean nothing. Everything else is just speculation. She may have done it, she may not.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    That's the thing. What if she didn't have anything to do with it and all this attention and suspicion focused on her might make people miss clues that could actually be helpful? Because from what I've read (and admittedly, I haven't pored over every detail), for every action or statement that people say looks bad for her, there seems to be a plausible explanation that shows it could mean nothing. Everything else is just speculation. She may have done it, she may not.
    I know there could be a lot of coincidences going on here. I do think it looks very bad for her. I haven't pored over every detail either partly because this story just disturbs me so much. Are the landscaper's whereabouts for that day known?
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

fgg

A Break May Be Imminent in Missing Boy Case

By Eunice Oh
    Tuesday July 06, 2010 03:00 PM EDT

After tracking nearly 3,000 leads and conducting hundreds of interviews, authorities investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman say the case is at a critical stage.

"I've got to make a lot of decisions this week," says Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton, CBS News reports.

The decision, Staton adds, will be "based on what comes out of the investigation between now and the end of this week."

Though officials suspended the search for the Portland, Ore., boy two weeks after he disappeared June 4, authorities have continued their investigation and followed up on tips.

Meanwhile, Kyron's family spoke out Monday, again pleading with his stepmom, Terri Horman, to "fully" cooperate with law enforcement officials. "Based upon information we have received from briefings, it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating," Kyron's father, Kaine, and mother, Desiree Young, said in an email Q&A with journalists.

When asked about a landscaper's claims that Terri was allegedly involved in a murder-for-hire plot, the family had no comment.

The stepmom, who has not officially been named a suspect or person of interest, has come under police scrutiny and has also hired a prominent defense attorney.

Last Time Seen

While Terri is believed to have been the last person to see Kyron, Kaine recalled the last time he saw the second grader.

While heading to his car to go to work around 7:45 a.m., Kaine walked over to Kyron, who had been feeding the family cat, to tell him "I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project and for him to have a great and fun day a the science fair."

"We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said, 'I love you.' He said, 'I love you too, Dad,' at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left," Kaine says.

"While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened," says Kaine, "and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son."

So they expect to possibly make an arrest by the end of the week?? God I hate this case and still NOTHING.

Thread Information