Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Nancy Grace is a tool

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Amen! Nancy is a tool of the nth degree!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Nancy Grace is a tool

Seriously, Nancy will have this bitch nailed to the cross by commercial break; bonfire to start at 7.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Seriously, Nancy will have this bitch nailed to the cross by commercial break; bonfire to start at 7.
    and there is something wrong with that?

For me, what's wrong with that is that she seems to operate purely on emotion (mainly rage) not logic or facts. If she could nail someone using reason, I'd have more respect for her.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

No. I hate Nancy, but I think the stepmom had something to do with it.

Nancy is just a screeching harpy. She jumped the shark for me back when she badgered a mother who had lost her son into committing suicide...then it was later proved the mother was innocent. There's a great episode of Leverage where they parody Nancy Grace called the Three Days of the Hunter Job.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

No. I hate Nancy, but I think the stepmom had something to do with it.

Nancy is just a screeching harpy. She jumped the shark for me back when she badgered a mother who had lost her son into committing suicide...then it was later proved the mother was innocent. There's a great episode of Leverage where they parody Nancy Grace called the Three Days of the Hunter Job.
    When was this proven? I completely missed that.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Nancy Grace is a tool
    Well now there's a comment that will never make it into the unpopular opinion thread. Bitch is a screaming harpy.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

fgg

me too. i didn't think anything was ever discovered about that little boy. i still think that mom had something to do with it.

Ah you're right, it says the lawsuit was cleared this year, not the mother.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ah you're right, it says the lawsuit was cleared this year, not the mother.
    For a second I was like "Wow, they found him!" or something.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

fgg

Missing Boy's Family Pleads with Stepmom to Cooperate with Police

By Elaine Aradillas and Mike Fleeman
    Thursday July 01, 2010 04:55 PM EDT

Kyron Horman's family has not lost hope, but they say they need help.

The missing 7-year-old boy's mother, Desiree Young, tearfully issued a direct public plea Thursday to the child's stepmother, Terri Horman, who has come under increasing police scrutiny.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," says Young.

Pressure has been mounting on Horman, believed to be the last person to see Kyron when she dropped him off at school June 4. She has since taken two polygraphs and been served with divorce papers and a restraining order by her husband, Kaine Horman, who is Kyron's father.

Terri, who has helped raise Kyron since he was a baby, has hired a prominent criminal defense attorney. Authorities have not identified her as a suspect or a person of interst, but have circulated pictures of her and the truck she was driving the day Kyron disappeared.

In the public statement, Young says she still believed that "Kyron is still alive" and urged the media to continue to "get his face out there."

"We pray each day for Kyron," she says. "We are working with investigators daily to bring Kyron home. We are extremely confident in how the investigation is going to bring him to home to us."

Kyron's father Kaine spoke of the family's heartbreak at Kyron's disappearance, saying, "We miss his toothless smile, his belly laugh and we miss the happy noise that emanates from the house when he's around."

Bitch failed the polygraph. Possibly twice, or at least the first was inconclusive.

Has there been any news reports on what she's doing right now? Has she been helping with the searches?
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Could the OP or a mod change the thread title to include the boy's name, Kyron Horman? He deserves that much.

Sorry, but it's bothering me. Thanks.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Bitch failed the polygraph. Possibly twice, or at least the first was inconclusive.

Has there been any news reports on what she's doing right now? Has she been helping with the searches?
    She's been camped out in her house. She hasn't been out with the searches (none of the family has). The police dept here is being very quiet about this entire case. Disconcertingly so. Everything is a damn secret with Multnomah County, but if it brings that boy home, then good.

Thread Information