Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    Something major happened...There have also been a couple of joint statements that were made by the bio Dad, bio Mom and bio Mom's hubby since yesterday with no mention of bio Dad's wife. The statements aren't particulary interesting beyond that point.
    I think the statement they did make was quite telling, and also note the time. Just 8 minutes before Terri was served..

KYRON'S FAMILY STATEMENT
    Posted: June 28th, 2010 5:52 PM

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.
    We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.
    Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
    Desiree, Tony and Kaine

tp://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

The family knows what the police know, and this sentence: "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter."

Wonder what happened in that house this last week that led to this. Why bring the daughter into it? (Rhetorical question. she is guilty guilty guilty). Also, Terri is not allowed to have access to firearms with the restraining order. Our media is trying to get the restraining order to be made public so the public can see if anything relates to Kryon. Allegedly she is going to talk to the media, but right now that's just rumors.

Since Terri seems to like to google her name in these stories - i'd like to put this out there:
    You think you are so smart in fooling everyone. I dare you - why don't you just make a public statement and 'prove' your innocence and how stupid and wrong we all are?

The stepmom might address the media?????? Bitch better wear some protection or hope no one takes things into their own hands.....

And my heartrate always speeds up too just thinking about this......

fgg

INSIDE STORY: Who Is Missing Oregon Boy's Stepmom Terri Horman?

By Eunice Oh
    Wednesday June 30, 2010 01:00 PM EDT
    Kyron Horman and Terri Moulton Horman
    FBI; Landov

More than three weeks ago, Terri Moulton Horman had what many would call an ideal life.

Married with three kids James, 16, Kiara, 18 months, and stepson Kyron, 7 the stay-at-home mom frequently read aloud to her children and planned family outings and trips. And when she wasn't running a "loving" home, as friends and family describe, she volunteered at Kyron's Portland-area school.

But the former elementary school teacher now finds herself under intense scrutiny heightened ever since police started focusing their attention on the 40-year-old, who has also taken two polygraph tests.

Though Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, initially stood by Terri, he has since moved out of the couple's home and filed for divorce.

Kaine cited irreconcilable differences in the court documents and is seeking sole custody of the couple's daughter, Kiara, and has also requested a restraining order, which was been sealed. The restraining order was filed after Kaine had been fully briefed by law enforcement on the ongoing investigation into his son's disappearance.

Last weekend, a 911 call was placed from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property," The Oregonian reports. Contents of the call have not been released. Good with Kids

Those closest to Terri who has not been named a suspect or person of interest in Kyron's June 4 disappearance however, say the criticism may be uncalled for.

Her father, Larry Moulton, who recalls Horman making homemade costumes for her children on Halloween, tells PEOPLE: "She's really good with kids."

Terri has not spoken publicly about the incident, but those closest to her say the entire ordeal has taken a huge toll.

"She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her,' " friend Jennifer Jones tells PEOPLE.

And while in some situations "the finger points back at stepmoms," says her dad, "she's trying to be as cooperative as she can."

Shit is falling apart all around her.. This is what happen when you hurt an innocent, precious child. Kyron's smile is so bright I don't know how anyone could have harmed him. This bitch deserves death by a firing squad or to be tortured to death for days then shot in her ankles, knees, and shoulders and left to rot!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I'd be interested to know what the results of her two lie detector tests were..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I'd be interested to know what the results of her two lie detector tests were..
    I also wonder why she took them twice.

My guess would be the first was inconclusive, then the questions were refined to try to catch her in a lie the second time around. I think that's why her family suddenly dumped her over the weekend, the cops told them the results of the poly.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wasn't there some mention of looking at security camera footage from the school? Or attendance taken that day? Has there been any validation of whether the child was there at any point (even early morning), and whether the stepmom was there also?

I don't know about the tape but she took the photo of him at school so they were there at some point.

This will be brutal news and I am ready to get this over with.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wasn't there some mention of looking at security camera footage from the school? Or attendance taken that day? Has there been any validation of whether the child was there at any point (even early morning), and whether the stepmom was there also?

His teacher saw him at the science fair but noticed he wasn't in the classroom when she took attendance.

^^Isn't she also the only one who "saw" him walking down the hall to his classroom?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Schools here don't have cameras in them, so no video to review there. That might change now because of this. The police department is wanting footage of the major roads around the school and the Horman's home, and highway 30.

He was marked as absent. Terri and Kryon were allegedly at the fair that morning and spotted by the PTA president. Terri told the teacher that morning that Kyron had an appointment (which Terri later said was for the following Friday and that the teacher was hard of hearing and slow). Lie #1.

If you aren't familiar with this school - it is in the country, and has only about 6 classes. It's not big at all.
    I'll be at Sauvie Island this weekend, so I'm going to see if investigators are still searching there.

Bitch lawyered up:

Kyron's stepmom hires prominent Portland defense attorney | OregonLive.com

Kyron's stepmom hires prominent Portland defense attorney
    Published: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 8:56 PM Updated: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 10:09 PM
    Michael Russell, The Oregonian
    Follow Share this story
    Story tools

View full sizeAndrew Burton/The OregonianStephen Houze, prominent Portland criminal defense attorney, opens the gate to the Horman property in rural Northwest Portland.

Share Terri Moulton Horman has retained prominent Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze as investigators continue to focus on her in the nearly monthlong disappearance of her stepson, Kyron.

Horman, who has been in seclusion at her Northwest Portland home since her husband, Kaine Horman, moved out with the couple's 19-month-old daughter, slipped past the crowd of television and print reporters at the foot of the driveway Wednesday. She returned home around 5:30 p.m. in a silver Volvo sedan with Houze, who got out to open a gate across the gravel road which had been closed for the first time.

Houze declined to answer questions, saying only that the drive was "private property." Houze left about an hour later.

Timeline
    Stories
    Photos
    VideosKaine Horman, who is living in an undisclosed location, has not responded to attempts by The Oregonian to reach him. Michael Cook, a friend from high school who earlier this month helped organize a vigil for 7-year-old Kyron, said he has spoken with him, but he declined to say how Horman was doing.

"It's sad," he said about the latest development in the case. "It's very sad. I'm just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

Cook, who has been at the Horman house Tuesday and Wednesday, urged the public not to prejudge anyone. "I'm not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment," he said. "I don't know what happened to Kyron and I won't presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear."

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Cook drove up in a blue pickup truck laden with supplies for Terri Horman and her family and friends.

He parked among the 10 or so news vehicles hugging the shoulder on Sheltered Nook Road, dropped off a cooler filled with beverages -- an olive branch to the cameramen and reporters -- then drove up to the home and dropped off 12-packs of Coca-Cola and 7-Up, bottles of Arrowhead water, Hefty kitchen garbage bags, Quaker Chewy granola bars and catfood.

He declined to talk about the mood inside the home, saying he feared his words would be twisted

Terri Horman was served with the restraining order and divorce papers about 6 p.m. Monday.

Kaine Horman's petition for a restraining order, which must offer an explanation of why he feared his wife was a threat to himself and their daughter, was sealed by Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Keith Meisenheimer. It was sought after Kyron's dad, as well as his mom and stepdad, had been "fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation."

There were two 9-1-1 calls on Saturday from the Horman residence off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

The Bureau of Emergency Communications said the first call came in at 5:17 p.m. as a "threat" call. A sheriff's deputy responded. The second call was made at 11:39 p.m., regarding a "custody" issue, said Jacquie Carlson, dispatch spokeswoman.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, citing the ongoing investigation, has declined to allow the release of the 9-1-1 audiotapes.

A group of local news organizations, including The Oregonian, has requested that the petition for the restraining order be made public.

The restraining order says the stepmom can have no parenting time with her 19-month-old and restricts her from possessing firearms.

Kyron was last seen at Skyline School on June 4.

– Michael Russell and Kate Mather