Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Watching Jane Velez Mitchell (I know I know....but its 4:30 am and there is nothing on) and she is talking about this case. There is a panel of course, and one is a body language expert....basically saying StepMom is hiding something and that both Bio parents seem to know that...interesting.
    They probably have a darn good idea she does. It may be that they suspect her, but have decided the only way to find out what she knows is to play nice & dumb.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I am guessing he is dead also.

Elite Member

Gosh, still no news.

I just wish there would be some kind of a break in this.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Nancy Grace is showing a bunch of pictures of him. He was so cute with that big smile. So sad.

The dad strikes me as weird too. I don't know, but he doesn't seem genuine.

Wow--I think the rest of the family is suspecting the step mom now.

Father of missing Oregon boy files for divorce
    PORTLAND, Ore. – The father of a 7-year-old Oregon boy missing for more than three weeks filed for divorce from the boy's stepmother on Monday, court documents showed.

The filing in Multnomah County Circuit Court listed Kaine Horman as the petitioner and Terri Moulton Horman as the respondent.

Police have said she's the last known person to have seen Kyron Horman alive before he disappeared from his Portland school on June 4. After a massive search, the Multnomah County sheriff's office recently described the case as a criminal investigation.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said Monday night her office is "not talking about personal issues going on with the Hormans." She said Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect.

Terri Horman's father, Larry Moulton, is staying at her house to give her support. He confirmed to KPTV that the couple's 18-month-old daughter Kiara was staying away from the house at a separate location.

"It's a very difficult time and I'm just here to support my daughter," Moulton said. "We'll leave it at that."

Earlier Monday, Kaine Horman as well as Kyron's mother Desiree Young and her husband Tony Young issued a statement through the sheriff's office that was signed only "Desiree, Tony and Kaine." It did not include Terri Horman's name.

In the statement, the three said they have been fully briefed on the investigation and support the sheriff's office.

"Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law," the statement added.

Police have said Terri Horman told them she took Kyron to school on the morning of June 4. The school was having a science fair before classes began, and Terri Horman took a photo of Kyron in front of his project.

She has told police that she last saw him walking down a hallway toward his second-grade classroom, wearing a "CSI" T-shirt and dark cargo pants.

The divorce filing was reported by The Oregonian and several other news organizations.

An Associated Press call to lawyer Laura Rackner, listed on the court petition as Kaine Horman's representative, was not immediately returned Monday night.

Kaine Horman and his former wife, Desiree Young, were interviewed by national TV morning shows and by local affiliates late last week. It was the first interview the missing boy's birth parents have granted.

Father of missing Oregon boy files for divorce - Yahoo! News
    Last edited by Lalique; June 29th, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hmm interesting. I wonder if their relationship was already on the rocks before he went missing?

I was just coming to see if this had been posted yet. It certainly sounds like the family suspects her.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

The bitch needs to just tell them where that little boy's body is. She killed him.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So he can testify against his soon to be ex wife now, right? Must research...
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

The plot thickens......

Certainly would appear that something was told to the dad for him to take such drastic measures......

Was watching the news this morning from my hotel room and heard this and just stopped dead in my tracks. I hope they break that bitch.

Am guessing he prob suspects the hell out of her, her story doesn't add up the way she tells it to him and he was like, time to divorce.

Poor little boy. People like this make me ANGRY.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    So he can testify against his soon to be ex wife now, right? Must research...
    People are always able to testify against their spouses if they want to. The bit of law you're thinking of is that a person cannot be forced to testify against a spouse.

I wonder if there was already trouble between them and maybe she killed his kid to get back at him? Anyway, I hope they get to the bottom of this soon. I don't want this poor sweet little kid to be dead, but if he is, I want his body found and punishment meted out.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yea, that is what I'm thinking of.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Seems very odd that he would take time to file for divorce now. Maybe it is being done to break her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information