Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    She so deserved fourth place. Her stomach isn't nearly as ripped as the others.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Omg, they're all so ORANGE. Thanks for the link, sarzy.

She looks quite.... different now.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Yes, the birth of the kid seems to have changed things a bit, physically. But at the end of the day the little boy is still missing. I wish they would find a body, a suspect, a something.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Where is Kyron?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

This is gonna go cold......

HATE THIS.

I just hope they can find him.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The Oregonian released more photos and videos of Kyron (and his family, mainly his mom).
    I'm so heartbroken over this - I'm having a difficult time walking into stores and seeing his face everywhere. He looks so much like my little boy and his mannerisms in the pictures are very similar. I can't bear to watch the videos, but maybe some of you are braver than I.

I think I'm going to sign off of this topic. I have to stop checking the news and hoping that he is found only to be disappointed.

Bless you little Kyron, I hope you come home to your family safely.
    Photos & Pictures | Photos from The Oregonian - OregonLive.com

I just watched an interview of the Biological parents on The Today Show. Not much more to offer, except some additional pictures as IceQueen mentions..

One thing the Biological Father said, and perhaps I am reading way too much into this, but he almost complained about the amount of time that it took to go through leads that the Police had received---because according to the Bio Dad, he and the Bio Mom are going through the leads w/the Police. He also said that the StepMom was also actively involved in the search.

The Bio Mom said she couldn't believe that it had been 3 wks and that she was scared.....

Uh YEA. So are we.

Well I think he is dead. I am sorry, but there is almost no chance at all that he is alive. No matter who did it, he is dead.

It is just a matter of who did it, and if they find the body. I hope that both of these two issues are resolved quickly. If family was involved, they will probably eventually slip up and reveal something incriminating. If it was a stranger, then who knows if these two questions will be answered.

If some family member was involved, I don't know how they could live with themselves, with posters all over the place, people looking, hoping..and all the while they KNOW that he is dead, and they did it. If that is the case, what a monster.
    Last edited by Sojiita; June 25th, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I think my heart almost just stopped. Even though I know it's coming, I don't see any other way for this to end.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well I think he is dead. I am sorry, but there is almost no chance at all that he is alive. No matter who did it, he is dead.
    Unfortunately, I think so, too. The only way he would be alive is if it really were a stranger abduction in the way that "I know my first name is Steven" unfolded.

I strangely have the feeling this kid is alive. Maybe sold off to get him out of the way. Hopefuly to a childless couple and not some sex slavers or anything. Call me crazy, I just have a strong feeling we will see him again, just like when that Ownby boy in Missouri went missing a couple years ago. I felt he would be found, and he was, along with another boy who had been missing for like a decade or something living with some pervert.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have this hope in my heart that he is alive and is living with a lady who took him because she wanted a kid of her own. I cannot believe that he is dead.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I strangely have the feeling this kid is alive. Maybe sold off to get him out of the way. Hopefuly to a childless couple and not some sex slavers or anything. Call me crazy, I just have a strong feeling we will see him again, just like when that Ownby boy in Missouri went missing a couple years ago. I felt he would be found, and he was, along with another boy who had been missing for like a decade or something living with some pervert.
    Apparently there is a lot of child prostitution in Portland. But it's mainly girls aged around 13.
    I think he's dead, sadly.

Watching Jane Velez Mitchell (I know I know....but its 4:30 am and there is nothing on) and she is talking about this case. There is a panel of course, and one is a body language expert....basically saying StepMom is hiding something and that both Bio parents seem to know that...interesting.

Thread Information