Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Ok, not to nit pick here, but the stepmom----is really into fitness and working out? Uh.....not from what I can see. I am in far better shape than that chick.

And yes, I am now stooping to saying these petty things because I am frustrated and DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE. Holy self absorbed!

I have such mixed emotions on this case. My gut is that the stepmom did it. Then I see these former FBI profilers on TV talking and justifying why she and the Dad would be told to go on with a normal life, etc. To many times I think, she did it and it is just a matter of time til they nail her, then I see the pros who seem to be defending her actions and I get conflicted again.

I still pray they find him alive but that hope is fading fast.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That poor baby is dead. His infectious smile just breaks my heart. He looks a lot like my son only with glasses

I haven't seen enough to make me think the stepmother is guilty. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, though
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Ok, not to nit pick here, but the stepmom----is really into fitness and working out? Uh.....not from what I can see. I am in far better shape than that chick.

And yes, I am now stooping to saying these petty things because I am frustrated and DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE. Holy self absorbed!
    She used to be a bodybuilder before she had her baby. I saw a photo of her on another site and she looked completely different back then.

^^I was just being a bitch, because I think she is probably behind all of this. She looks rather dumpy to me personally...but I'm sure with all the media attention on HER HER HER HER HER and whoa's HER, that can certainly add to the dumpiness. There is just something so off...as so many have said.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

She was in pretty sick shape pre-baby (aren't we all, eh?).
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have such mixed emotions on this case. My gut is that the stepmom did it. Then I see these former FBI profilers on TV talking and justifying why she and the Dad would be told to go on with a normal life, etc. To many times I think, she did it and it is just a matter of time til they nail her, then I see the pros who seem to be defending her actions and I get conflicted again.

I still pray they find him alive but that hope is fading fast.
    I've seen differing points of view on this. I saw one guy, who was a detective working on these types of cases for 30 years, explain some of their behavior but he couldn't get his head around the gym, the FB stuff, the running away from the reporter when they came out of the gym. He tried to say it as uncontroversially as possible but it was pretty obvious he was saying these are highly suspicious actions.

One thing I find odd is that no one seems to be questioning why the father also went to the gym, at the same time. Even if they felt they needed to work out to get rid of stress, wouldn't they do that seperately, with one of them staying home just in case? I mean, it would be strange to get the call at the gym, saying 'Kyron is home. Get here quickly'. I'm really wondering about the biodad.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    One thing I find odd is that no one seems to be questioning why the father also went to the gym, at the same time. Even if they felt they needed to work out to get rid of stress, wouldn't they do that seperately, with one of them staying home just in case? I mean, it would be strange to get the call at the gym, saying 'Kyron is home. Get here quickly'. I'm really wondering about the biodad.
    You have one child missing and (sadly) probably dead - would any of you guys be happy to leave your baby with a sitter - even a relative or someone you have known for years - while all that was going on on? I don't have kids, but I imagine that I wouldn't want to let my remaining child out of my sight, especially not so soon.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She was in pretty sick shape pre-baby (aren't we all, eh?).

I've seen differing points of view on this. I saw one guy, who was a detective working on these types of cases for 30 years, explain some of their behavior but he couldn't get his head around the gym, the FB stuff, the running away from the reporter when they came out of the gym. He tried to say it as uncontroversially as possible but it was pretty obvious he was saying these are highly suspicious actions.

Yes I thought that was odd too that no one commented on the father's behavior. The video clip was so bizarre. They hustled away from the reporters like they were guilty of something. I had an open mind about them before I saw that. That's just not normal. Wouldn't you talk to the reporters and make some kind of plea to whoever has Kyron? Or maybe they felt guilty that they were caught going to the gym.

As a parent, if my kid was missing there is no fucking way I could go work-out. I'd be spending every minute searching and crying. There's something very wrong with the father and step-mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    You have one child missing and (sadly) probably dead - would any of you guys be happy to leave your baby with a sitter - even a relative or someone you have known for years - while all that was going on on? I don't have kids, but I imagine that I wouldn't want to let my remaining child out of my sight, especially not so soon.
    That's what the Mccanns did too....

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Seriously, eh? I mean, you have 'lost' one kid, you're going to go to the gym together and leave your other kid home with a babysitter? It's just all kinds of odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Yes I thought that was odd too that no one commented on the father's behavior. The video clip was so bizarre. They hustled away from the reporters like they were guilty of something. I had an open mind about them before I saw that. That's just not normal. Wouldn't you talk to the reporters and make some kind of plea to whoever has Kyron? Or maybe they felt guilty that they were caught going to the gym.

As a parent, if my kid was missing there is no fucking way I could go work-out. I'd be spending every minute searching and crying. There's something very wrong with the father and step-mother.
    And yeah, that whole video clip of them hustling away from the reporter, who was unusually nice and respectful, asking them if they wanted to say anything about Kyron, was just weird. I'm thinking biodad knows something, even if it's after the fact. If I'm wrong I'll write them both letters of apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    That's what the Mccanns did too....
    Eh, the McCanns left their kids home alone while they went out to get trashed. Even we parents like to live it up at times but not to the detriment of our kids.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I'm thinking biodad knows something, even if it's after the fact. If I'm wrong I'll write them both letters of apologies.
    I think you're right.

Anybody got links to pictures of Terri? I'm curious what she looked like as a bodybuilder.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

And yeah, that whole video clip of them hustling away from the reporter, who was unusually nice and respectful, asking them if they wanted to say anything about Kyron, was just weird. I'm thinking biodad knows something, even if it's after the fact. If I'm wrong I'll write them both letters of apologies.
    I don't think you're going to need to go out & buy any stationary or new pens.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Got a funny feeling this one is going to go cold....

The Former FBI Profiler on The Today Show this morning basically said the same thing.....just seems like they would have SOME kind of lead at this point...dunno. Frustrated.

I think the letter from biomum was an effort to put pressure and try to crack stepmum. I say bring the woman in for some spotlight in the eyes for twelve to twenty four hours kind of good cop-bad cop questioning. I do not want this case to go cold. That kid is so bloody goofy and cute and deserves to have some sort of outcome.

The alternative is that someone has him, alive. I've thought of a person or two who might be holding him but, yeah, don't want to cast too many aspirations.

Why is this one so heartbreaking? I rarely get worked up about these cases, other than in a passing way.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I think you're right.

Anybody got links to pictures of Terri? I'm curious what she looked like as a bodybuilder.
    Here you go, she's on the far right. 2005 NPC Emerald Cup Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships

Thread Information