Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Agree - both dad and stepmum are acting very strangely.

I also did a Google search for RDSQRL and it is short for Red Squirrel. It is the number on stepmum's licence plate which was on her Facebook page before she took it down. She has been busy all over the media message boards. She apparently also uses another pseudonym called owt_raged. I found this post where she makes a statement as "owt_raged" then supports that post by using her other name of "RDSQRL"

Note: That "owt_rage" is another pseudonym is speculation only. RDSQRL is definitely stepmum.
    Very interesting and odd, Wiseguy, Thanks for posting that. It may not be her but she seems very active on the internet, which is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Thank you ,IceQueen. An inside view is helpful.
    This stands out: when the sheriff cries, all hope is gone.
    Wiseguy-that is an odd find. Patting herself on the back.
    Yes, Icequeen, keep us updated on things. It's very good to hear from a local.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I mean, that poster that Wiseguy just posted---the picture of him in that white shirt is killing me. Look how damn cute he is.

WTF is up with that stepmom?????? She's done.

Please keep us updated IceQueen, if you don't mind. I cannot get this case off my mind and it pains me to even come to this thread, but yet cannot stop.
    Can't get it out of my mind either. That kid just breaks my heart with his big goofy grin.
    I get a lump in my throat looking at the little guy. He reminds me of a little autistic girl I teach, so this story has really touched me. I don't know if Kyron is autistic (it's been a few days since I've read the whole thread) but it makes the situation even worse if he is. Poor baby.
    Agreed that he leaves a lump in the throat. Something about this case just breaks my heart. That kid bless him, is probably dead and whomever did it should be beaten within an inch of their life. That kid looks gorgeous and if the stepmum did him in I will personally volunteer to beat the bitch down.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

People are still hopeful, but I'm seeing that people are starting to really look into the step mom closely. The front page of the Oregonian paper was about Terri's second polygraph scheduled. Some think she's not getting a fair break and others are annoyed with her inconsistencies.

Interesting read up on the family dynamics - I could only assume that Kyron was living with the father because the dad works at Intel, making bank $$, and the bio-mom living in Roseburg (southern Oregon) really wouldn't have a lot of opportunity down there to make as much money.

Interesting that the reason James (Terri's son) was "sent away", with no reason... Terri seems to move on from man to man quickly.... and ends up with her friend's ex? Nice friend she is.
    Ron Tarver: 1991 - 1995 spawned 1 kid
    Richard Ecker 1996-2001 (paying child support for the kid mentioned above)
    Kaine Horman: 2007 - present spawned 1 kid

What is up with this last line from Kaine's father?: "The loss of a child like this is devastating," he said. " That sounds real hopeful. Loss seems so final to me. Now I want to know what Kaine the father knows....

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
    What is up with this last line from Kaine's father?: "The loss of a child like this is devastating," he said. " That sounds real hopeful. Loss seems so final to me. Now I want to know what Kaine the father knows....
    So do I. Interesting that it was phrased like this. It's the little things that give people away.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

I'm wondering about the dad as well. he went to the gyn with the stepmum what, four or five days after Kyron went missing? If you're kid has gone missing wouldn't you be home, waiting, looking, hoping, praying or whatever else you do when something like this happens? Also, his voice was dead and his words were not about Kyron during that first press conference. The bio-mum's husband was more emotional in his statement. Hell, the coppers were more emotional. Something is very, very wrong here. I hope they find enough evidence to arrest and convict the parties involved i this kid's disappearence.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Went to my hairdressers today and talked about this case for almost an hour w/a bunch of women....EVERYONE is obsessed with this case. We all think the stepmom and possibly the bio dad were behind it. But definitely the stepmom.

Wasn't her polygraph scheduled for today? Wonder if it actually happened.....

I have purposely stayed out of this section for several days, but I just can't help myself. The morning before Thanksgiving in 1992 my 9 year old nephew was kidnapped from his school by his stepmother and a friend of hers. She wore a costume, went to the school, picked him up and then strangled him in the car while they drove around town. They stopped for gas, did other errands and then eventually shoved his lifeless body into a hole and set him on fire to get rid of his body. The reason? The stepmother didn't want her own child to have to compete with the husbands first born. Her punishment was life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 9 years. Yep, 9 years. I am terrified that the case is basically repeating itself here. And while I am not particularly religious I am praying for that family.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    I have purposely stayed out of this section for several days, but I just can't help myself. The morning before Thanksgiving in 1992 my 9 year old nephew was kidnapped from his school by his stepmother and a friend of hers. She wore a costume, went to the school, picked him up and then strangled him in the car while they drove around town. They stopped for gas, did other errands and then eventually shoved his lifeless body into a hole and set him on fire to get rid of his body. The reason? The stepmother didn't want her own child to have to compete with the husbands first born. Her punishment was life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 9 years. Yep, 9 years. I am terrified that the case is basically repeating itself here. And while I am not particularly religious I am praying for that family.
    What a horrible thing for you and your family. I am so sorry. This must bring all that pain back...

No,no,no! I am so sorry. That poor lamb. I don't understand how she could get parole,ever. Are you going to testify? That just makes me sick,sick.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bronze Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you and your loved ones have been through. That poor child.

Kyron is on my mind tonight. I never thought I would say this but, I wish I believed in the power of prayer.

Oh my God. Words literally fail me. I am so sorry for you and your family - that poor little boy... I hope that woman never sees the light of day. Do you know how she is being treated in prison? (Horribly, I hope). 9 years non-parole is insulting and pathetic.

I think you are correct and the situation with Kyron is very similar - stepmum is so focused on her own child and finds Kyron interferes with everything. If Kyron has special needs (I have no idea if this is the case) that may have intensified stepmum's resentment of him. She wanted to remove Kyron and her problems would be solved. Lastly, I don't think stepmum acted alone here - just my gut instinct. I think she had some help and took Kyron somewhere with another adult. Hopefully (and I'm clutching at straws here) that adult is holed up with him somewhere and Kyron is still with us.

I think stepmum had a lot of resentment. Like others, I think the older son's (James) living arrangements are very telling. Maybe Kyron's dad told stepmum at the time, "It's me or the kid." Maybe stepmum also said the same thing to Kyron's dad. Or maybe, James was an obstacle in raising her baby, just like Kyron. Her indifference to Kyron is astonishing.

This is incredibly f'd up. I am so very sorry that you and your family had this happen. No one deserves that kind of fate, and a innocent child especially doesn't. I can't believe that cunt will be eligible for parole. I seriously don't understand people. If someone can't 'handle' a child, then give them to someone else who would love them more. I'm afraid this step-mom might be similar, and I'm so sorry you have to relive it again.

ODOT is removing the banners hanging off Highway 26 that I mentioned earlier. Kyron Banner Removed From Hwy. 26 Overpass - Video - KPTV Portland. As sad as it is to drive by them, (and yes I know that they were illegally hung) they have been there for 2 weeks and haven't caused any accidents or road hazards. This isn't the same as hanging some political banner. It keeps Kryon in sight and the number visable to drivers, and in some way, if whoever took him is still around - they had to see it every time they drove by.

It just seems more discouraging.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Str8, I am so sorry for what you and your family had to go through. Nine years is an insult.

I think stepmum had a lot of resentment. Like others, I think the older son's (James) living arrangements are very telling. Maybe Kyron's dad told stepmum at the time, "It's me or the kid." Maybe stepmum also said the same thing to Kyron's dad. Or maybe, James was an obstacle in raising her baby, just like Kyron. Her indifference to Kyron is astonishing.
    I'm of a thought that SM attaches her resentment of ex's (both her own and Kyron's mother) to the children and that it intensified with the arrival of her daughter into her 'perfect' life, with James and Kyron being the blots on an otherwise perfect landscape.

I'm also wondering (if SM is involved) whether she took her BIL's molestation court case as an inspiration, possibly thinking that any focus would be on him should a child of the family go missing.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Str8 that is awful, I'm so sorry. Sadly I think that's what happened here too.

My God, that is a horrifying story. I am so sorry for the loss to your family. I really hope this isn't teh outcome in this case but I sadly think it will be. God, how can people be so rotten.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information