Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Massive Search for Kyron Horman, 7, Who Disappeared from School

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Interesting to hear about this from a local. I found the press conference odd. The mum was sobbing, shaking, obviously very, very upset. Stepmum looked like she was acting upset but not really upset. Very strange.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

IceQueen - thanks for the inside info. I've been hoping that the stepmum was not involved, but hearing your info (combined with the media reports), makes me even more suspicious.
    The local community sounds very committed to finding Kyron - so do the law enforcement. Hoping and praying that Kyron is found soon.

Does anyone know where the video of stepmum and the father leaving the gym a few days after Kyron disappeared? I keep reading about it and that they come out of the gym like it's just another day, then freak when they realize there's a television crew filming them, slamming their car doors and zooming away. Anyone have a link?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Does anyone know where the video of stepmum and the father leaving the gym a few days after Kyron disappeared? I keep reading about it and that they come out of the gym like it's just another day, then freak when they realize there's a television crew filming them, slamming their car doors and zooming away. Anyone have a link?
    Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm | KATU.com - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional
    fastforward to -59 (almost 3/4 way done).
    That poster Wiseguy posted just makes me cry for Kryon. I keep hoping someone in the family took him and he is safe, but....

^^Thanks for that. Am off to watch it now.
    *edit: huh. That was very odd, like most everything else about this case. They just looked like they were going about their day, no obvious signs of distress at all. How could they do that just days after the kid went missing? I'm wondering about the father now as well.

--Sinclair Lewis

^ I'm a bit suss about them both. Does anyone know why Kyron didn't live with his mum?

Agree - both dad and stepmum are acting very strangely.

I also did a Google search for RDSQRL and it is short for Red Squirrel. It is the number on stepmum's licence plate which was on her Facebook page before she took it down. She has been busy all over the media message boards. She apparently also uses another pseudonym called owt_raged. I found this post where she makes a statement as "owt_raged" then supports that post by using her other name of "RDSQRL"

Follow
    owt_raged 108p
    View IntenseDebate profile

owt_raged 108p · 1 week ago

No one on here can even fathom what this family is going through. There is no way you could say what you would do in their situation.

I hope that none of you ever have to find out what they are going through.

People deal with things differently. To cast suspicion on the family, just because you don't agree with their actions, is wrong.

I am going to wait to see what LE finds. I've experienced this before, with a child who was murdered. Most blamed the family immediately. I knew the family, and saw how the ill informed comments hurt them.

Time would be better spent taking food or water donations to the drop off sites for the searchers.

RDSQRL -75p · 1 week ago

Thank you "owt". You said if perfectly.

Narrowing the search for Kyron: Former FBI profiler weighs in | KATU.com - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional
    Note: That "owt_rage" is another pseudonym is speculation only. RDSQRL is definitely stepmum.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; June 19th, 2010 at 06:57 AM.

Thank you ,IceQueen. An inside view is helpful.
    This stands out: when the sheriff cries, all hope is gone.
    Wiseguy-that is an odd find. Patting herself on the back.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I mean, that poster that Wiseguy just posted---the picture of him in that white shirt is killing me. Look how damn cute he is.

WTF is up with that stepmom?????? She's done.

Please keep us updated IceQueen, if you don't mind. I cannot get this case off my mind and it pains me to even come to this thread, but yet cannot stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I mean, that poster that Wiseguy just posted---the picture of him in that white shirt is killing me. Look how damn cute he is.

WTF is up with that stepmom?????? She's done.

Please keep us updated IceQueen, if you don't mind. I cannot get this case off my mind and it pains me to even come to this thread, but yet cannot stop.
    I get a lump in my throat looking at the little guy. He reminds me of a little autistic girl I teach, so this story has really touched me. I don't know if Kyron is autistic (it's been a few days since I've read the whole thread) but it makes the situation even worse if he is. Poor baby.

Ok, I'm just starting to get caught up on some of the info released and the whole 'dr's appt' thing that may or may not have been heard is something that is really standing out to me,

Wonder if the police have actually info to suggest that there was no drs appt (since that can be easily found out)....dunno, something smells there too.

AND WTF is she doing posting about herself as someone else on freaking message boards??? This bitch just digs herself in even deeper....

Apparently the stepmom is obsessed with illegals too It's amazing how much time she has to blow up the interwebz with comments.

I when you click on the user name, all her comments come up. Here's a gem :

18 hours ago @ Portland News, Oregon ... - 3 Arrested In Salem Me... · 1 reply · +4 points
    Beginner English for border jumpers:

"Can you help me push my car?"

"Where is the Home Depot?"

"Not guilty"

That was probably out of line.... I'll let the thumbs decide.

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Apparently the stepmom is obsessed with illegals too It's amazing how much time she has to blow up the interwebz with comments.

I when you click on the user name, all her comments come up. Here's a gem :

18 hours ago @ Portland News, Oregon ... - 3 Arrested In Salem Me... · 1 reply · +4 points
    Beginner English for border jumpers:

"Can you help me push my car?"

"Where is the Home Depot?"

"Not guilty"

That was probably out of line.... I'll let the thumbs decide.
    Let me get this straight...she posted the above shit while her stepson, who she helped raise from birth, is missing? Die in a fire, bitch
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Here's an interesting article. Kyron went to live with his dad when his mum had kidney failure, and to start with the stepmum was his babysitter!
    Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group | OregonLive.com

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She's starting to sound like a lifetime movie psycho.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information