Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree513Likes

Thread: Mass Shooting at Colorado "The Dark Knight Rises" Screening

Jesus Christ. My prayers to the family and victims.

Gun restrictions would not have prevented this. This can happen anywhere, anytime (even in Europe). That's why it's so scary. If someone is hellbent on putting something like this into motion, they're going to find a way.

That story about Jessica Redfield...gives me goosebumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Too bad he didn't turn the gun on himself and save the taxpayers money for the trial for this piece of shit.
    I know what you're saying, but I get so angry when people end these things by taking their own life. I'd like some semblance of justice or at least to know what the fuck was going through his mind.
    greysfang, Bluebonnet and Sylkyn like this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

'Batman' Shooter 'He Said He Was The Joker'

Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes was sporting red hair and told people he was "The Joker" when he was apprehended by police Friday morning ... this according to NY Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.

During a news conference this afternoon, Kelly said, "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the enemy of Batman."

ABC News is reporting Holmes made the Joker remark to police, not during the shooting.

It's likely Kelly obtained the information from Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates -- according to reports, the two are good friends. In fact, Oates was a member of the NYPD for 21 years.

Holmes may have been trying to recreate a scene from the 2008 movie, "The Dark Knight" ... which features a scene where The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, wears a red wig while destroying a hospital.
    'Dark Knight' Shooter James Holmes -- 'He Said He Was The Joker' | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

This guy, Tom Sullivan has been looking for his son Alex since the shooting happened. Alex was in the theater. You can see he is going out of his mind with grief. From what I'm reading, he could be in for bad news - I hear that 12 bodies are still inside the theater.

Oh,God. Your heart just dies for them.
    Kat Scorp and Sylkyn like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh god, the pictures of that family are just too much.

Greys, about your son, holy shit. So glad he came home.

My heart aches for the victim's families.

This is so terribly sad. I can't even imagine, your loved one(s) going to a movie and never coming home again, how absolutely horrible. And just because some monster decides to leave his evil mark on the world.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

god, this is so horrible.
    glad your son is safe, greys.

i can't even imagine the pure horror the people must've felt when they thought it was a stunt and then slowly realized this guy was about to shoot everyone.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Well, my dad finally turned on the news. I texted him first thing this morning so he wouldn't flip when he heard, but he flipped anyway. Poor guy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That poor dad!!

The shooters eyes are different sizes. Weird.

1. So sorry for all the victims, those who were killed and those who were injured, of yet another senseless, random act of violence.
    2. Why would anybody take a 3 month old baby to the movie theater, ever, let alone a midnight premiere of an action movie?
    3. I'm an American living abroad and I cannot defend our gun laws, even if I'd wanted to (which I don't). We don't live in the Wild West anymore, we don't have to protect our homesteads or cattle. We're supposed to be a civilized society. How many more maniacs like this does it take before our lawmakers will finally do something? How many more 3-year-olds gotta accidentally kill a family member with a gun that was privately owned and not stored correctly? Ugh.
    Sarzy and BlameItOnVanity like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This guy, Tom Sullivan has been looking for his son Alex since the shooting happened. Alex was in the theater. You can see he is going out of his mind with grief. From what I'm reading, he could be in for bad news - I hear that 12 bodies are still inside the theater.

God help them. I saw these pictures this morning and have been praying for peace for this family.

The boy was celebrating his 27th birthday last night.

What a horrible situation.

Greys I'm glad your boy is safe and sound, I was thinking of you when I heard this

So terribly sad for these poor folk, my heart breaks for them all. There will be long ramifications from this no doubt. Just so so sad.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    1. So sorry for all the victims, those who were killed and those who were injured, of yet another senseless, random act of violence.
    2. Why would anybody take a 3 month old baby to the movie theater, ever, let alone a midnight premiere of an action movie?
    3. I'm an American living abroad and I cannot defend our gun laws, even if I'd wanted to (which I don't). We don't live in the Wild West anymore, we don't have to protect our homesteads or cattle. We're supposed to be a civilized society. How many more maniacs like this does it take before our lawmakers will finally do something? How many more 3-year-olds gotta accidentally kill a family member with a gun that was privately owned and not stored correctly? Ugh.
    The mom with the three month-old apparently was there with her fiance and another one of her children. Her life was saved by a guy who saw her struggling to get out and put himself between her and the shooter. He got shot in the thigh but is okay.

Mike Bloomberg (NY mayor) used the occasion to say that we needed to get our house in order with regard to gun laws. This guy apparently legally acquired all of his stuff - including AR-15 assault rifle, two Glocks, and a shot gun. If he didn't have a felony conviction or some other issue, I'm not sure there would be anything in current code to stop him from those purchases.

I'm also hearing that this guy's place actually IS boobytrapped. And that one of his neighbors saw him walk by with two black bags that he placed in his trunk last night, just hours before the shooting.

Still no word on Alex Sullivan that I can find. The photographer that took the photos of the dad said this:

"He was screaming at the top his lungs, ‘Have you seen my son?’” says Gutierrez, a Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer who has been covering the event for the Associated Press. “It was so gut-wrenching, it rocked me right to my bones. I couldn’t imagine what he was going through.”
    The photographer also got this shot of a mom hugging her son, an eyewitness who had just given information to the police:

as far as gun laws go, i would like to make a point. drugs are illegal in this country, does that stop people who really want them from getting them? no.

i feel someone as crazy and stupid as this would find a way to get what he wanted, on the black market. (and i am not saying that people who do drugs are crazy and stupid, just that if someone really wants something, it doesn't matter if it is illegal or not).

thank god your son is safe greys. and may God help the families of these victims.

JAMES HOLMES
    Cops Investigating
    Sex Site Profile

EXCLUSIVE

A man claiming to be James Holmes created a profile on a popular sex website just days before "The Dark Knight Rises" massacre ... in which he described his penis as "short/average" ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ investigators are now looking at the site to determine its authenticity.

"Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning.

"Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

In his profile, "Holmes" says he's 6'0" and single ... with an athletic body. Note -- the FBI says Holmes is 6'3".

"Holmes" describes himself as a "light/social drinker" ... but in the section where he's asked if he smokes or does drugs, he answered, "I'd prefer not to say."

"Holmes" also noted that he's circumcised.

"Holmes" described himself as a straight man ... and said he was seeking a sexual relationship with "Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or Couples (2 women)."

"Holmes" also notes that he's interested in "Erotic Chat or Email, Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Group sex (3 or more!)"

In the section marked, "Introduction" ... "Holmes" said, "Looking for a fling or casual sex gal. Am a nice guy. Well, as nice enough of a guy who does these sort of shenanigans."

According to the website, "Holmes" last logged in to the site sometime in the past 3 days.

"Holmes" posted 2 different photos of himself -- including one shot in which he is posed in front of an image of a woman while wearing headphones.

If it turns out that it is indeed Holmes' profile, the information could be relevant in the investigation.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information