Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree513Likes

Thread: Mass Shooting at Colorado "The Dark Knight Rises" Screening

Didn't they ban kinder eggs too. There was a story about Canucks smuggling them into the U.S.A and getting fined for it. It's a crazy world when they fear a kinder egg more than assault guns.

ETA: I meant Kinder not Kindle..my bad.
    Last edited by Fly_On_TheWall; July 25th, 2012 at 05:35 PM.
    MsChiff and Waterslide like this.

^ yep saw that on inside edition lol

about the lawsuit: the emergency exit door argument - i don't agree with it, but it is a valid reason to sue. suing "warner brothers" for showing violence in the movie, however, he did that for one reason only - money.
    and for that, he should be ashamed of himself.
    McJag likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

James Holmes
    Sent Massacre Plans to
    Professor BEFORE Shootings

Breaking News

James Holmes spelled out gory details of his planned massacre in a notebook which he mailed to a University of Colorado professor ... more than a week before he opened fire in the Aurora movie theater.

Police and FBI discovered the notebook while searching a mail room on the Aurora campus on Monday ... but it had reportedly been sitting there unopened since July 12 -- EIGHT days before the shootings that killed 12 people and injured 58.

The package was sent from Holmes, and according to a FOXNews.com source ... “Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people. There were drawings of what he was going to do in it -- drawings and illustrations of the massacre."

The source says the drawings included gun-wielding stick figures shooting other stick figures.

The notebook was reportedly addressed to a professor/psychiatrist who treated patients at the campus' psychiatry facility. It's unknown if the professor ever had contact with Holmes.

Earlier this year, Holmes dropped out of the university's neuroscience doctoral program, where he had studied mental health issues.

'Batman' Shooter James Holmes -- Sent Massacre Plans to Professor BEFORE the Shootings | TMZ.com

Well.....at least they have SOLID proof it was per-meditated. What a freakin' scumbag.
    Does the University have THAT MUCH mail that they didn't deliver it to the professor??
    I just do not get ANY of this.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Lord. Could that have saved everyone if it had just been opened? What a missed opportunity.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Lord. Could that have saved everyone if it had just been opened? What a missed opportunity.
    Speaking of which, I'm not sure if anyone posted this story yet:

Heavily Armed Potential Aurora Shooting Copycat Arrested in Maine

Police in Maine stopped a man for speeding who admitted that he was on his way to shoot a former employer in New Hampshire and that he had attended The Dark Knight Rises on Saturday with a loaded gun in his backpack. Though a public safety spokesman said 49-year-old Timothy Courtois gave no indication that he intended to use a weapon inside the theater, police made disturbing findings inside Courtois's vehicle and apartment that at least suggest he was a potential copycat. They discovered clippings about the massive Aurora, Colorado, movie theater shooting in his car, in addition to an AK-47, four handguns, and several boxes of ammunition.

According to a Boston.com, police also found a banned fully automatic Russian assault rifle plus and 8,000 to 10,000 rounds of ammunition at his residence. He faces charges for speeding and carrying a concealed weapon and is being held on $50,000 bail. “State and federal authorities are now trying to determine what ... Courtois was intending to do with the arsenal,” the Maine Department of Public Safety said in a statement. Clearly Courtois was not merely preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    it always ends up about the money,...no matter what happens.

The whole ordeal is terrible. I feel for all the victims, survivors and their friends and families. This guy was obviously a genius,...but a very twisted, cruel and malicious individual. I hope he never sees the light of day again, or his life ends with the needle.
    not sure if he was a genius, didn't he fail his comps?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

A photo of kinder eggs would be a better example since the cheeses shown are not illegal, the image is from the back of a Cook's Illustrated magazine (which I'm a huge fan of.)
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Some are banned if made the proper traditional French way. The versions made for US consumption must be pasteurized. The American versions taste slightly different than the French.

We should just require all guns to be made of raw milk cheese that hasn't been aged 60 days. Problem solved.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; July 25th, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I feel terrible for everyone who was a victim and their friends and families.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Well.....at least they have SOLID proof it was per-meditated. What a freakin' scumbag.
    Does the University have THAT MUCH mail that they didn't deliver it to the professor??
    I just do not get ANY of this.
    A lot of professors go on vacation for at least part of the summer, so maybe he had his mail on hold. Just my guess, though. It could just as easily be that it got kind of lost and was sitting around or they were behind in sorting and delivering mail.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Did he want someone to stop him then? Or just create panic?

I was just talking to someone the other day about how we live in a world where we can't drink raw milk, but the FBI can't be bothered to check out the nutjobs stockpiling military grade weapons.

Also, I bought some French cheese the other day that states clearly on the package it's made from raw milk, so not all of it is banned I guess.

^ It must be aged more than 60 days. Those are ok.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^ It must be aged more than 60 days. Those are ok.
    Ah, makes sense! Forgot about the aging part. I thought I was sticking it to the man there for a sec.

Dabbling in the illegal camembert trade. You'll be the Goudamother of organized crime.

Thread Information