Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man sought after gun and hatchet attack at gay bar

Gold Member

Default Re: Man sought after gun and hatchet attack at gay bar

If you want to see how messed up he is check out his profile on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/jakejekyll

the hatchet stuff is just plain creepy
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Omfg the guy is a nazi jugallo! No wonder.

Definite closetcase.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Having been in a gay bar that was robbed by a crazy homophobic guy this story really creeps me out.

That guy's myspace is a whole mess of hell, rasiscm and a crappy text.

He's only 18 years old, where the hell are his parents? Does he even have his parents around, or did he slice them up too. Dude should be locked up in a jail cell for life with real nazis that would make him his bitch, That'll teach him.

I've got 2 more years living in MS and my son is getting to the age where he is playing with more and older kids and coming home telling me stuff they say (mostly bad words) but I dread the day he's gonna come home and ask me what something like the word *nigger* or *faggot* means. We have gay friends including one couple in particular who are usually there for lots of kid friendly get togethers we have or go to. He knows that they are a couple just like the other straight mom and dad couples, knows that some boys are born liking (and wanting to grow up and marry) other boys instead of girls (and vice versa for some women) and it is not even an issue in our house.

But I worry every day about shit he might get exposed to at school or playing with neighborhood friends now that he's getting to the age where his friends are more than just kids of our friends (who share our values). We're moving to Miami in a few years and I'm hoping this will be less of a worry for me then. I read shit like this and it's scary people like that even exist in this day. Fuck! For that matter, we (my husband and I) go to a gay bar at least 1-3 times a year to watch and cheer on friends competing in shows and to party after!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This is just disgusting to me. Too bad we can't bring back the firing range or guillotine! Some pple just don't deserve to live. Sorry, that's a bit extreme but it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    I've got 2 more years living in MS and my son is getting to the age where he is playing with more and older kids and coming home telling me stuff they say (mostly bad words) but I dread the day he's gonna come home and ask me what something like the word *nigger* or *faggot* means. We have gay friends including one couple in particular who are usually there for lots of kid friendly get togethers we have or go to. He knows that they are a couple just like the other straight mom and dad couples, knows that some boys are born liking (and wanting to grow up and marry) other boys instead of girls (and vice versa for some women) and it is not even an issue in our house.

But I worry every day about shit he might get exposed to at school or playing with neighborhood friends now that he's getting to the age where his friends are more than just kids of our friends (who share our values). We're moving to Miami in a few years and I'm hoping this will be less of a worry for me then. I read shit like this and it's scary people like that even exist in this day. Fuck! For that matter, we (my husband and I) go to a gay bar at least 1-3 times a year to watch and cheer on friends competing in shows and to party after!
    LOL you are the coolest str8 couple with kids
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Looks like the little Nazi bastard ws caught:
    NORFORK, Ark. - A teenager accused of going on a rampage at a Massachusetts gay bar with a hatchet and a gun was in a Missouri hospital Saturday after two shootings in northern Arkansas that resulted in the death of a police officer and a woman accompanying the wounded teen, state police said.

Jacob D. Robida, 18, was transported to a hospital at Springfield, Mo., after an exchange of gunfire with police in Norfork, according to state police spokesman Bill Sadler.

Sadler identified the slain officer as Jim Sell, a member of the Gassville police force. Sadler said he did not know the name of the woman who died in the gunfire at Norfork.

Robida was wanted in the attack Thursday at Puzzles Lounge in New Bedford, Mass., that left three men wounded, one critically.

Police have labeled the attack a hate crime and said Robida would be charged with attempted murder, assault and civil rights violations.

from yahoo news:

Jacob D. Robida, 18, was shot twice in the head, and "it doesn't look good right now," said Massachusetts prosecutor Paul Walsh Jr.

boo hoo

Silver Member

I live close to Gassville Ark., where the officer was from and Norfork Arkansas. Norfork is a very small area with a few stores and only like one road hwy 5. Nothing like that happens here. It's beautiful and peaceful. Evil intruded in our idyllic world and has blown us away. We are all so stunned. I went to Jacob's myspace and there are so many other young people who seem to think he was/is just swell. They look like a bunch of sad, angry people. Whatever happens and is said about this 'person' being just a 'regular guy' just know that the people saying he's a 'loving' (really, they are saying that) guy are as lonely and somewhat mentally off as he is. Jim Sell has a family and was living a good, real, authentic life. What a colossal shame.

Please, someone tell me, what is a juggalo? I've never heard of it before.

Gas them all.

Silver Member

I wish I could never see the news, read the news or have friends tell me the news. Oh, to be 7 years old again!

Is it too soon to make a joke? Because I'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut... Ok... Here's hoping I don't end up in hell... heh heh.. Ok... Here goes:
    NORFORK, Ark. - A teenager accused of going on a rampage at a Massachusetts gay bar with a hatchet and a gun was in a Missouri hospital Saturday after two shootings in northern Arkansas that resulted in the death of a police officer and a woman accompanying the wounded teen, state police said. <<--- Apparently, gay people are tougher than cops.

But seriously, though, what's up with getting shot, what, was it twice in the head? And surviving! How ironically fitting that the young fuck got shot in the head as well...

Silver Member

Here's how the story ends (my version): Poor little misunderstood boy, on the run in Arkansas was gunned down by an overzealous cop out for blood, after said boy, in a moment of panic accidentally shot his female passengerr and another officer to death. His mother says he was always such a sweet boy, didn't bother anyone and let's all learn his sob fest life story. Crazy Jacob will then spend the rest of his life living off our tax dollars because he's now a crazy okra with half his brain scrambled. Nice.

Does ANYONE know what a juggalo is? They mention it alot on his myspace site. Don't go there it is messed up and shitty.

I'm not sure of an exact defintion of juggalo, but many Insane Clown Posse fans identify themselves this way-like a boy in my old neighbourhood who kicked a man in the head until he was unconscious for something to do. Little shits with no musical taste.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information