Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man slits his three daughters throats, so they won't commit adultery

Silver Member

Default Re: Man slits his three daughters throats, so they won't commit adultery

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    this is beyond fucked up. Im sick of hearing crazy ass stories like this from muslim countries. Im not saying they're like this guy. we've all got crazies. he is obviously a deluded psycho.
    Well, it seems that when this kind of thing happens in other parts of the world, the person's mind is sick, either from alcohol, drugs or just insane. In the Middle East, some of these people are RAISED to be this sick and twisted and think this is honorable.

Default Re: Man slits his three daughters throats, so they won't commit adultery

*shrug* In feudal japan virginity was a non-issue, but men and women would routinely wipe out each other, or their families or themselves for the nebulous concept of honor. Seems crazy to us, but perfectly rational to them.

Its all about perspective.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

true...but it's still fucked.......

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    *shrug* In feudal japan virginity was a non-issue, but men and women would routinely wipe out each other, or their families or themselves for the nebulous concept of honor. Seems crazy to us, but perfectly rational to them.

Its all about perspective.

Oh yes, he appears to us to be right off the deep end.. makes me wonder what goes on in his head, or what makes him think it's normal.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Why did I KNOW before I even clicked to read this story it would be about a middle easterner?

Fuckwads. I almost wish a band of Amazons would camp out over there and start chopping dicks off! (Of men with this mentality of course....of which there are an assload).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

*idly wonders what the exact measurement for an assload is*

Not completely sure myself. Except that it's usually the equivalent of more than one shitload!

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

How do you morally punish someone who places no value on life?

Lock him up and make him wear dresses and let menstruating women throw tampons at him for eternity?
    Last edited by MsDark; January 3rd, 2006 at 01:26 PM.

moral and this fucknut....no such thing....i like msdark's idea...and i'm sure we can think of worse!!

Quote Originally Posted by mklady
    How do you morally punish someone who places no value on life?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Lock him up and make him wear dresses and let menstruating women throw tampons at him for eternity?

Heh heh heh. Me like.

Related, not really but in a roundabout way...because it deals with a man killing his own daughters: In my city a few weeks ago a man killed his wife over a domestic dispute. He then pulled each of his daughters from thier beds where they were sleeping and strangled them to death (ages 10, 4, 20 months) because he knew 'they couldn't live without their mother'.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

When men treat the women in their families like chattle, like animals, there is something wrong.

I understand that it's part of the culture, but what the fuck went wrong here?! this is not the teachings of Islam! and I'm CHristian!!! Mohammed the prophet didn't treat his wife (wives?) and daughters like this. The concept of honor of this fashion is just an excuse to terrorize women. I feel like this man should NEVER be put to death. NEVER.

He should instead be FORCED, and I mean FORCED to undergo a sex change operation. hormones, boob job, and full and complete removal of penis and testicles with only local anesthesia (so we don't kill him) and have a vagina created. take away any pleasure centers he may have. And THEN send his punkass back to his country and marry him off. Tell his country he's been killed and his distant cousin is here to repent his ways. Have him get raped, beaten and then killed by his husband who doesnt' understand why his wife is not fertile.

THAT would be the appropriate punishment. Let him live like a women in his own country, and see how wrong he really is....damn, I HATE the men who behave like this. ..Killing their daughters over adultery ...hello! Only GOD can judge people, asshole.

Seriously, now, when is Jesus gonna come already and lay waste to the scum of the earth who target people and subjegate them like this?!?! come on down now, Jesus!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Damn good idea glam! Aside from the Jesus part at the end I agree with that entire post. But people like that make me wish a *jesus laying waste to scum of earth* could actually happen. Til then, I vote for the sex change and one way ticket back to his homeland!

its happened here in the UK. its been in the media a lot recently, a lot of young Indian and Pakistani girls who have been brought up in Engalnd so these are british people but with an Indian and Pakistani family background, have disapeared without a trace. Some have been found dead, killed by their families for 'bringing shame' upon the them by dating english boys. A lot of them find out theyre seeing these people and because of their strict religious upbringings they see it as wrong so they then take the girls off back to India or Pakistan to meet someone theyve arranged to be their husband, and if they refuse or run away thats it they kill them. One girls body was found in a river in England and her dad and brother had killed her for refusing to marry someone they had previously arranaged her to after finding out she had been dating a boy from school in secret.

Its terrible and knowone really knows the full extent to which its happening, i mean these people kill their own offspring, half the time ion a foriegn country, so they wouldnt report them missing would they, so how many of these crimes have gone unnoticed?? its scary.

Hmm let me see, whats worse. Having a daughter who shags around behind her husband's back, or going to jail for murdering your wife and two daughters?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information