Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man sentenced for running pedophile brothel

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    25 years seems light for the scale of abuse that took place. Hopefully, his new roommates will make that 25 years feel like 100.
    yeah i wish death on him, a horrible painful long death, i hope he's "taken care" of too

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Do they usually get that though? I hope pedophiles get no special privileges.
    Usually not. They suffer pretty bad, and are usually raped themselves. You may not know The Sylvers, but they were a popular R&B/pop group in the 70s - rivals to the Jacksons. They fell on rough times in the 80s and 90s. One of the brothers supposedly forced sex upon an underaged girl and was sent to jail for it. Allegedly, he now shits out of a bag.

I saw a documentary about the child sex trade in Thailand. It was amazing to hear how many businessmen go over there for child sex, then come home to their completely unsuspecting families. They filmed one old white guy with his arm around this little boy. When he saw them filming him, he went ballistic. Some of these kids are sold by their own families. Others kidnapped. Very sad situation.
    When my ship stopped in Pattaya Beach, we went to the brothels. We were almost ALWAYS asked if we preferred girls to boys. Pre-teen/teenaged boys bring a pretty penny to a brothel over there. And the biggest-paying clients are European men, followed by Americans and Canadians.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think a better punishment would be to have every person in Thailand find this sicko and beat him with a crow bar. On live tv.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I wonder if pedophiles realize this and live in fear of prison? I think I'd probably just kill myself if I was in his shoes.
    I don't know, usually pedophiles get sent to protective custody I believe. It also depends on the state/institution they get sent to, some are more harsher on pedophiles, others, not as harsh. Just from what I read on other sites it can go either way but to me it seems like this notion that a pedophile gets sent to any prison and automatically gets a death sentence seems overblown, generally speaking.

Unfortunately.

Even if they are in isolation it will hurt. That lack of communication and contact with others is actually torture if they were soldiers and can result in all sorts of mental health problems.

I'm ok with it for sickos.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I realize it would be impossible to punish enough a guy who has made so many helpless kids' lives a living hell, but tying him to the ground and running over him with a steamroller that is moving at the average speeds of 1 inch per hour would be a start.
    I think I love you. Will you be my Valentine??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I hope he gets his in prison.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    I hope he gets his in prison.
    By the time they are done with him, you'll be able to park a minivan back there...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    When my ship stopped in Pattaya Beach, we went to the brothels. We were almost ALWAYS asked if we preferred girls to boys. Pre-teen/teenaged boys bring a pretty penny to a brothel over there. And the biggest-paying clients are European men, followed by Americans and Canadians.
    Pattaya is the stuff of nightmares. These men should be named and shamed in their home countries.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Pattaya is the stuff of nightmares. These men should be named and shamed in their home countries.
    Yeah, but that is why they go to Thailand, because it's illegal in their countries to have sex with children. I think it's illegal there as well, but corruption and glad-handing is the name of the game. Thailand has one of the higher AIDS/HIV infection rates in Southern Asia too.

Pattaya is beautiful (at least parts of it), but a lot of what goes on there is quite ugly.

25 years seems light for the scale of abuse that took place. Hopefully, his new roommates will make that 25 years feel like 100.
    No shit. We just had a guy, who was convicted of molesting his stepdaughter, sentenced to life in prison.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Well, that was a nice, white American girl probably. These are just little brown foreigners that were abused. **rolls eyes**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Nope, she was a cuban immigrant with cerebral palsy.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He was molesting his stepdaughter with cerebral palsy? Dude deserved life and then some.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He was molesting his stepdaughter with cerebral palsy? Dude deserved life and then some.
    Physically and mentally challenged young people are often victimized by pedophiles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information