Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Man decapitated on greyhound bus while travelling through... MANITOBA :P

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Jesus Christ.. talk about traumatizing. Wonder what the story behind the attacker and his victim is? Could've been random but it would be interesting to find out if it were something more.

Still.. that sucks. I'd be very disturbed after seeing some Canadian nutter holding up a severed head at me.

Something about this struck me as funny - would it have been better if he were of another nationality?

... nobody ever suspects the Canadians...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ... nobody ever suspects the Canadians...
    The Canadian Beheading Inquisition?

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Well, I'm so glad I read this story before I'm due to take a seven-hour bus trip this Saturday.

This is just ten kinds of fucked-up.

If it makes you feel any better I unwittingly watched 'Final Destination' the day before embarking on an 8 hour plane trip!

This will do to Greyhound buses what Jaws did to beaches.

Or something.

Friends identify man stabbed, beheaded on Greyhound bus

Last Updated: Friday, August 1, 2008 | 8:03 AM ET

Tim McLean Jr., shown in a photograph from his Myspace page, was described by friends as a bubbly person loved by everyone.

Police were providing few details Thursday night after a young man was stabbed and, according to witnesses, beheaded aboard a Greyhound bus in Manitoba the night before.

Police have not confirmed the identity of the victim pending notification of his family, saying only that he was stabbed while riding on a bus that was en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton.

The victim has been identified by friends, however, as 22-year-old Tim McLean Jr. of Winnipeg.

In an e-mail, friend Jossie Kehler says McLean was loved by everyone, had a bubbly personality and was a ladies man.

"He has a lot of friends and they are all very upset he's gone and they would like to say they miss him and he will always be in their hearts," she wrote.

A Facebook group posted early Friday entitled R.I.P. Tim McLean lamented the young man's death.

"R.I.P Tim McLean, You are loved and you will be missed dearly!" the site description read.

McLean's father, Tim McLean Sr., told CBC News on Thursday night that he was in the process of trying to get confirmation from the police that his son was, in fact, the victim of attack.

"It's a phone call no parent ever wants to make, but it's one Tim McLean Sr. had to make last night," CBC's Karen Pauls reported early Friday.
    "He got home from work to news of a horrific murder on a Greyhound bus and the possibility that his son was the victim. He had to call RCMP for confirmation."

The father said that his son had sent him a text message as the bus was leaving Brandon, the last leg of its journey, to ask if he could come home for the night. Tim McLean Jr. was returning to Winnipeg from Edmonton, where he had been working at an exhibition.

The father told his son that, of course, he could come home, and that was the last contact he had with him.

Quoting unidentified friends, other media outlets also identified the victim as Tim McLean early Friday.

rest of article just rehashes what happened on the bus
    Source: Friends identify man stabbed, beheaded on Greyhound bus

his myspace:
    MySpace.com - JoKAwiLd - 22 - Male - Winnipeg, CA - www.myspace.com/108390479
    Last edited by twitchy; August 1st, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Poor guy, he was so young.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

This is quite possibly the most fucked up thing I've read about in a long time. What the hell? It's just so... bizarre and depraved and totally bloody insane. Ugh. Sometimes there just aren't enough words to accurately describe how disturbing something is...

RIP Tim McLean Jr.

I'm so sad about this. Why did this happened? WHAT THE F*CK?

Man charged in Greyhound passenger decapitation | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

TORONTO ó Police have identified the man who witnesses say stabbed and beheaded a passenger aboard a Greyhound bus in Canada.

Police said in a statement today that 40-year-old Vince Weiguang Li, of Edmonton, Alberta, has been charged with second-degree murder. Li is due to appear in court today.
    The Canadian Press reports that the victimís friends have identified him as Tim McLean, a 22-year-old carnival worker. Authorities have not released his name.

Witnesses say the victim was stabbed dozens of times in an apparently unprovoked attack Wednesday night aboard the bus, which was going from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

They say the attacker then severed the manís head, displayed it to some passengers and then began cutting up the body.

It's really sad the circumstances don't fall under first degree murder.
    This f*cker needs to be fried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    This f*cker needs to be fried.
    Canada abolished the death penalty.

I hope he goes to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Canada abolished the death penalty.
    I did not know that. He still needs to be fried though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    To qualify for first degree, it needs to have been premeditated. If they can prove that at some point, the charges can be upgraded.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information