Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Man decapitated on greyhound bus while travelling through... MANITOBA :P

Bronze Member

An innocent guy who had his whole life ahead of him was lost all because of some guy with "mental illness". Lock him up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned.Maybe he'll get the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer.
    I can't imagine what this guys family/friends are going through right now. Its horrible. RIP Tim.

I think the most terrifying part of this story is that it could have been anyone this guy decided to attack. Apparently you don't even have to provoke a fucking nutcase anymore.

Ugh, trust me to look up his myspace and be bawling my eyes out now.

MySpace.com - JoKAwiLd - 22 - Male - Winnipeg, CA - www.myspace.com/108390479

The creepy thing is, in his comments, there's a poster with a knife on it.

This is so sad, he sounded like he was so full of life. His death was just so brutal.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 4th, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Not to mention, the page belongs to Psychobelts.com.
    Rock the fuck on!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

To me it doesn't matter if he could 'help it' or not. Dangerous is dangerous and lethal is lethal. A criminally mentally ill person should be locked up in a state psych hospital forever. Don't give them a shot of Haldol and release them when they clear up, which happens too often. Most mentally ill folks aren't dangerous...but for one who is and you know what he is capable of in the throes of a psychotic episode , he must never be allowed access to the public again since there is no way to guarantee he won't be dangerpous again.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    To me it doesn't matter if he could 'help it' or not. Dangerous is dangerous and lethal is lethal. A criminally mentally ill person should be locked up in a state psych hospital forever. Don't give them a shot of Haldol and release them when they clear up, which happens too often. Most mentally ill folks aren't dangerous...but for one who is and you know what he is capable of in the throes of a psychotic episode , he must never be allowed access to the public again since there is no way to guarantee he won't be dangerpous again.
    if you only knew who and what was out there...
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I think the most terrifying part of this story is that it could have been anyone this guy decided to attack.
    I dunno - it seems like he would have chosen someone in a vulnerable position: asleep, essentially trapped in the back of the bus, smaller enough to take on. I saw intentionality there that frightened me. A command delusion doesn't mean he is incapable of being resourceful in finding a way to carry it out effectively.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I think the most terrifying part of this story is that it could have been anyone this guy decided to attack. Apparently you don't even have to provoke a fucking nutcase anymore.

This is so sad, he sounded like he was so full of life. His death was just so brutal.

What's really going to be creepy are the "groupies" that will somehow be fascinated with this killer, along the likes of many other notorious killers throughout history.

He also liked horror movies, but who would have ever imagined this. Just awful.
    Last edited by McJag; August 4th, 2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: typo.upsets grimm.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    What's really going to be creepy are the "groupies" that will somehow be fascinated with this killer, along the likes of many other notorious killers throughout history.
    This is what really sickens me...the people who transcend morbid fascination into obsession. The brain was broken...there was nothing mysterious or fascinating about it. Its just broken.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

'Please kill me,' suspect in bus beheading says

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Manitoba (AP) -- A Chinese immigrant accused of stabbing, beheading and cannibalizing a man on a Greyhound bus in Canada pleaded in court Tuesday for someone to "please kill me," and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
    Vince Weiguang Li, charged with second-degree murder, is brought into court Tuesday.

Vince Weiguang Li, who immigrated to Canada from China in 2004, is charged with second-degree murder in last Wednesday's slaying of 22-year-old carnival worker Tim McLean -- an attack which witnesses aboard the bus said appeared to be unprovoked. He has yet to enter a plea.

Li was scheduled to appear Tuesday to determine whether he should undergo psychiatric testing, but the judge in Portage La Prairie adjourned the hearing for a short recess to allow a legal aid attorney to confer with him. Since his arrest, Li has declined to speak to prosecutors and his court-appointed attorney.

When asked again by the judge after the recess if he wanted a lawyer, Li shook his head and then quietly said "please kill me," The Canadian Press reported.

Li's remark was heard by reporters and confirmed by court clerks, but was not acknowledged by the judge. He is due back in court Sept. 8.

Officers at the scene of the bus attack discovered a plastic bag containing an ear, nose and part of a mouth in Li's pocket, according to a police report submitted by prosecutor Joyce Dalmyn as evidence supporting a request for the psychological test.

The night of the deadly attack, Dalmyn said, the only response officers received from Li was: "I have to stay on the bus forever".

Passengers on the bus described a horrific scene that began Wednesday night as they shuttled through the darkness along a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie.

Thirty-seven passengers were aboard the Greyhound from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" when Li attacked McLean, allegedly stabbing him dozens of times, according to witnesses. As horrified passengers fled from the bus, Li severed McLean's head, displaying it to some of the passengers gathered outside the bus, witnesses said. He then began hacking at the body, they said.

A police officer at the scene reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet.

A church pastor, Tom Castor, who helped hire Li soon after he immigrated in 2004 with his wife, Anna, said the man never showed any sign of anger or emotional problems when he worked there as a custodian.

Church officials said they vetted Li by contacting references listed on his application and running a criminal record check.

More than 105,000 people have joined an online memorial group for McLean.

'Please kill me,' suspect in bus beheading says - CNN.com
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

please kill me... why? b.c you don't want to face the consequences you fucking piece of dirt.
    <spit>

Oh no you don't. You get to rot in jail until you die.

I promise it will be much less spacious than a bus.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Pedestrians walk past an ad for Greyhound in Toronto Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008. Greyhound has scrapped the campaign that extolled the peaceful, worry-free upside of bus travel and wants the signs to be removed as quickly as possible following the beheading of a passenger near Winnipeg.(AP Photo/Graeme Roy, The Canadian Press)

k, that made me giggle
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

From his myspace:

"For anyone interested - my family has set up an account in memory of my brother to help pay for his final expenses and whatever is left will be donated to a cause close to his heart. Just go into any TD Canada Trust and donate to the Tim McLean in Trust account. If you'd like to mail a donation, the address of the main branch where we set up the account is TD Canada Trust, 6630 Roblin Blvd, Winnipeg, MB Canada R3R 1X1. We don't expect, but greatly appreciate any and all help. The whole family has received such incredible support and love from all over the world, and we wish we could thank every of you individually.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda - the oldest sister"

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Thread Information