Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Man charged w/ sexually abusing, killing 19-day-old daughter

Disgusting prick.. single bullet. Simple.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I had to re-read the article a few times before it clicked, the girl was 19 months. I kept thinking it said 19 years. It had to. Nothing else made any sense. Then, wtf? Let the beasts in prison do justice.
    Kittylady likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^^ 19 days.
    I wonder if he killed her purposely, or if that was simply the result of the assault. Not that it matters much.
    The level of evil in some men is just impossible to grasp.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    this is one of those stories that are so fucking gruesome and horrible that all i can do is ask questions. what the fuck even goes through someone's head to make them do this? i wonder if this guy has a record or if they're going to link him to other crimes because i doubt you go from zero to this. is he some kind of sadistic paedophile monster or was this something else, revenge on the mother or something.
    I was thinking the same thing. How can someone be 30 years old and just wake up one day and decide to rape his own 19 day old baby? It just seems like he had to have done something like this before.
    Kittylady and JazzyGirl like this.

19 Days. My brain wouldn't even let me type that last night I guess. Poor little angel.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    this is one of those stories that are so fucking gruesome and horrible that all i can do is ask questions. what the fuck even goes through someone's head to make them do this? i wonder if this guy has a record or if they're going to link him to other crimes because i doubt you go from zero to this. is he some kind of sadistic paedophile monster or was this something else, revenge on the mother or something.
    I had the same questions. As far as paraphilias go, I bet that attraction to infants probably doesn't even show up as a statistical data point. There was a guy who did something like this earlier in the year. In that case, I thought he had done it as a revenge thing (against the mother of the child). However, in this case, it looks like the gf and this guy initially colluded to hide their guilt. A followup story says that this guy was arrested 3 times in 2014, but only says was the last arrest was for (parole violation).

What the fuck is wrong with people?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Clearly this is a man who's mind is clearly massively fucked in terms of right and wrong.
    I think the ultimate punishment is to get that mind to realize and feel the full horror of what's he's done.

,....then kill him
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I had the same questions. As far as paraphilias go, I bet that attraction to infants probably doesn't even show up as a statistical data point. There was a guy who did something like this earlier in the year. In that case, I thought he had done it as a revenge thing (against the mother of the child). However, in this case, it looks like the gf and this guy initially colluded to hide their guilt. A followup story says that this guy was arrested 3 times in 2014, but only says was the last arrest was for (parole violation).

According to a news story, this one was revenge too, which makes you wonder, if this guy was even a paedophile in the first place or if this was more an act of rage and hatred and revenge. So he thought of the sickest most depraved way possible to punish the mother. Maybe he found out she was going to leave him, or she confessed the baby wasn't his or something.
    In some ways it's even worse, you know? If it's a pathological thing then to some extent, you can rationalise it as him just being a sick fuck. But doing it for revenge makes it even more depraved and infuriating.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Rot in hell, mother fucker.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Kill it with fire. Monster.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    What do you do with animals like this? They can chop his dick off with a blunt pair of scissors for a start......
    No. Too fast. I say strip him naked, chain him standing to a wall and drizzle bacon fat on his dick and balls. Then release a crate full of hungry rats in there with him.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

That must've been agony, poor baby.

God. This makes me so sad. Poor little angel.

Elite Member

I am opposed to the death penalty, but in the case, I think the baby's mother or one of her family members should be allowed to hunt this fucker down and kill him with impunity.
    nwgirl likes this.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information