Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Arrested for Masturbating On Airplane

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    im surprised this doesn't happen more often actually
    me too. I thought masturbating on planes was some kind of fetish, you know, the ones where you get a thrill out of getting caught. Either way, ew, I want to bring sanitizing supplies everywhere I go.

And what a hottie the guy turned out to be too.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    im surprised this doesn't happen more often actually
    I think it does but most guys are smart enough to go to the loo or at least hide under a blanket. This guy probably has mental issues...well, or he really had a LOT of in-flight cocktails. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I think it was Leno last night who mentioned this incident and referred to it as a "high jacking".
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

WOW he was leaving my city - so proud
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

I think if he was sitting next to me I would start screaming at him, I know for sure I just couldn't sit there! That is just so gross. Freaking freak.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Elite Member

This happened to me once in Japan. Me and my girlfriend were on the train, heading home after a night of drinking. When lo and behold, the dude next to me started putting on a little show for me and my friend. He was literally like 6 inches away from me, and actually gave me a little bump, so I would look in his direction.

I have never scooted so fast in my life. I was on my girlfriend's lap in a heartbeat. She was all "wtf", so I pointed to dude's direction. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe we are both voyeuristic pervs, but we just watched and laughed. We claimed he was the bigger perv, because he knew we were watching, and just kept on going...even when he left the train, he was still wanking it on the platform.

Fuck that shit. Freak.

I laugh when I see the man I am sleeping with wank. It's so not erotic. A stranger? Yeah I'd tip hot coffee on it and run. Gross.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I think it was Leno last night who mentioned this incident and referred to it as a "high jacking".

Obvious total douchebag. With the beer can posing I would venture to guess the 'way too many cocktails' thing is pretty accurate. hell, even then...just go to the damn bathroom dude. Why would even an intoxicated man think that anyone, especially women, are going to want to witness strange men masturbating in public/

Men. are. just. pigs. We are.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love that someone hit him with a book.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

so how exactly do the myspace picture situation work? Do they keep all your pictures until you make a jackass out of yourself by masturbating on a plane and then myspace slaps copyright on them and sells them to the highest bidder? I mean why do they have copyright marks on the photos?

couldn't have been very intoxicated. he has two pictures of himself drinking Natural Light... main ingredient in that is horse piss! broke ass loser.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

When I was walking home from grade school many years ago, we saw a Hare Krishna guy in a station wagon, chanting and whacking off. My brother and I kept wondering why the other kids kept walking up to the car, then running away screaming and laughing. Sure 'nuf, he was in the front passenger seat, chanting and choking....chanting and choking his chicken. And no one told the cops or anything that I recall. We told our parents, and they just simply warned us to stay away from Hare Krishnas.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think just pointing and laughing would have done the trick, but a whack in the head is okay too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Post Deleted
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    When I was walking home from grade school many years ago, we saw a Hare Krishna guy in a station wagon, chanting and whacking off. My brother and I kept wondering why the other kids kept walking up to the car, then running away screaming and laughing. Sure 'nuf, he was in the front passenger seat, chanting and choking....chanting and choking his chicken. And no one told the cops or anything that I recall. We told our parents, and they just simply warned us to stay away from Hare Krishnas.
    Life lesson learned!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information