Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann's parents to be re-interviewed by police

Remember-we don't know THEY put up the shopping thing-could have been well meaning friends who wanted money for searches etc...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ Well the blog on the first page of the site is by the father...
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

And the money they collect taking advandage of people,s feelings,are going where????
    Who is using it?Mother said they dont live off that money,they just buy air fare for friends and family,accomodate them ,feed them too.
    Plus their own travel and armies of stuff.Sorry,i cant give them the benefit of the doubt money wise..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

^^ Me neither. I would be so embarrassed if I were them.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I just don't think anyone will ever really know what happened.
    Once again, I compare it to the JonBenet case...

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    And the money they collect taking advandage of people,s feelings,are going where????
    Who is using it?Mother said they dont live off that money,they just buy air fare for friends and family,accomodate them ,feed them too.
    Plus their own travel and armies of stuff.Sorry,i cant give them the benefit of the doubt money wise..
    Also, they were reported recently to be suing a Portuguese newspaper for speculating that they might be involved. Well, I'm sorry but people didn't give them money so they could sue newspapers!!

If a mother is going through agony thinking her child might be getting raped by some weirdo or may even be dead, I doubt she'd be thinking about suing newspapers.

"Kate and Gerry will be returning home to the UK this morning as originally planned," Justine McGuiness said in a statement issued in the early hours of Sunday.
    "It is emphasized that their return is with the full agreement of the Portuguese authorities and police," she said.

Missing U.K. girl’s parents to return home - Europe - MSNBC.com

That online store gave me the creeps. What is a wristband actually gona do??

So, they are coming back here soon then.

A*O

via the VIP Lounge at Faro airport no less. Business Class seats too probably. Still curious to know where all this money is going? Even if they are innocent, shame on them for earning money out of this tragedy.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Madeleine's parents have left Portugal and flown back to Britain, insisting they played "no part" in their daughter's disappearance.

Voice breaking with emotion, Gerry McCann read out a statement after disembarking from the plane at East Midlands Airport in which he said that he and Kate had "played no part in Madeleine's disappearance".

The flight landed at East Midlands Airport at 12.20pm and Kate and Gerry McCann are expected to return straight to their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.
    Scroll down for more...
    Gerry and Kate McCann at East Midlands Airport wheer Gerry read out a statement

He said: "We want the twins, as much as is reasonably possible, to live an ordinary life in their home country, and want to consider the events of the last few days, which have been so deeply disturbing.
    "While we are returning to the UK, it does not mean we are giving up our search for Madeleine.
    "As parents, we cannot give up on our daughter until we know what has happened. We have to keep doing everything we can to find her.
    Gerry also asked for the family's privacy to be respected now that they have returned home. Scroll down for more...
    The McCanns board the EasyJet flight this morning back to the UK

Read more...

He said: "Our return is with the full agreement of the Portuguese authorities and police.
    "Portuguese law prohibits us from commenting further on the police investigation.
    "Despite there being so much we wish to say we are unable to do so, except to say this: we played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter, Madeleine."
    The McCanns are worried they could be charged over Madeleine's 'death' after they were named as "arguidos", or official suspects.
    The McCanns have no bail conditions attached to their 'arguido' (suspect) status and still retain their passports. Scroll down for more...
    Photographers and journalists jostle for position as the McCanns head off for the airport

Police could, in theory, apply for a court to impose movement restrictions.
    Several weeks ago the couple made provisional plans to return with their two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie to their home in Rothley, Leicestershire, today.
    But they put this on hold after Portuguese police summoned them back in for questioning this week and made them arguidos.
    Family friends said yesterday the couple intended to remain in the Algarve for the time being to "help the police", but were taking legal advice on whether they could return to the UK.
    Now in a sudden turnabout they have reinstated the original plans. Scroll down for more...
    Gerry and Kate leave their apartment in Praia da Luz for the last time and prepare to drive to the airport

The surprise move comes after reports that the couple could this week face a judge who has the power to charge them in connection with the death of their daughter.
    Portuguese police were expecting to receive new forensic evidence, gathered from the McCanns' holiday apartment - either tomorrow or Tuesday which they believe will clinch their case against the couple. The fact that detectives were claiming another potential breakthrough will lead to fresh concern in the McCann camp that the police are increasing the pressure on Kate and Gerry McCann to make a confession.

McCanns fly home and say: 'We played no part in Madeleine's disappearance' | the Daily Mail

Interesting. So now they finally leave Portugal all of a sudden.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

So,they were about to be charged and the lawyers told them to flee,this changes things..interesting.
    And after 3 mounths they remembered to give a steady life to the twins?In their native country,ok make the Brits weep,make them proud ,manipulating again..

^^ Exactly!
    -Bugdoll-

WHY AREN'T THE MCCANNS MORE KEEN FOR THEIR FRIENDS TO SPEAK OUT ON THEIR BEHALF?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Dr Russell O'Brien, who also dined with the McCanns that night, has only said that suggestions that Kate and Gerry had been involved were "completely untrue and extremely hurtful".

He is understood to have left the table some time after 9pm to attend to his own daughter, who had become ill with vomiting.

For the love of God, were ANY of these "esteemed professionals" looking after their bloody kids properly that night? He should have been with his daughter the whole night in case she choked or dehydrated

No wonder they're reluctant to talk!!!

For the love of God,MOOG,stop needling me,i got to cook,dammit..

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information