Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann's parents to be re-interviewed by police

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am withholding judgement until they present a lot more facts. I find it hard to believe that Maddie's blood would be found in a car they rented that long after her death. Where had they kept her body all that time that no one found it or smelled it? I also have a hard time with the theory that they sedated the kids and she vomited and choked so they started a cover up. They reported her missing as soon as they returned to the room from dinner right? If she had choked and died while they were out they would have needed time to panic, come up with a plan, dispose of her body and so on. I don't know that they are innocent but I fear that police may be barking up the wrong tree in an attempt to finally close this out since they have screwed up the entire investigation so far.
    At this stage, I am thinking the way Sluce is thinking.

I guess I don't WANT to believe it's the parents. Although I must admit I think the way they've handled the whole thing quite weird. How stoic they've been.

Mind you, that doesn't mean they did it! What about that girl whose fiance was murdered in the bush in Oz? One of the reasons everyone thought she did it was because she seemed so collected on TV. I think she had a breakdown later though and she was proven innocent and they caught the real murderer in the end.

As for the blood in the car, perhaps that's the car the murderer used and it went back in for rental and then they rented it - just an amazing coincidence?

It's all so intriguing. And very very sad.

If they ARE found guilty I'll also be so fucking angry at how they've manipulated people's good nature. It will make everyone more jaded about situations like this and less inclined to help the next time a child really IS abducted.....
    Last edited by Tati; September 8th, 2007 at 08:58 AM.

ΟΚ,that did it for me.
    They have a STORE on their website,selling stuff like posters and bracelets,can you believe that.?
    I dont care if they are involved or not,making money out of this tragedy is just unexcusable.
    Selling out their own missing or dead little girl??
    To make MORE money????
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

^^^OMG No!

Are they collecting the money for a kid's charity or what? I must go to their website - I've never seen it

I didnt visit either,but a friend of mine did and he is furious.
    I really dont want to now,i am afraid i ll start hating on them,and i ll feel bad about it..
    ....that case has so many sides,a real life drama that makes people feel strong about it..

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

We were in England when this first happened and I was just amazed at the time that there wasn't more criticism of these parents leaving their daughters alone in the first place!

There is something very fishy about this. It is odd that blood is found so many days after she went missing. But I also think the father, who is quoted on CNN as being upset that the focus is now on them, had to expect this. At some point in a case like this, they will always look at the parents!

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

This just dawned on me ... why would the police test a car that had been leased over three weeks after the child went missing? What suspicion brought them to that car?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

This is still not making sense to me. I think we need a lot more evidence. Where in the world would you stash a body-even a small one-while police were scouring the whole area? And if it was not discovered in 25 days, why risk moving it from what must have been a really safe place? This needs more thought.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    Oh. My. God. I'm speechless. And confused. So....wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

I'm disgusted with them.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Can any of you imagine yourself pimping your kid in a situation like this?
    And dont tell me they dont know or approve,they do nothing but controlling the campaing since the child is missing.
    We in here average people are all for stoning Doherty for doping his cat,or Jolie for pimping her brood to the media.
    I am no fan of them both,but what McCaan,s do is worse,imo.

The way they've orchestrated the media attention - they're wasted in medicine that's for sure. They should work in PR!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I still can't see how they could have alerted everyone she was missing at 10pm and have already found her dead, paniced and hid the body so that 24-25 days later they could rent a car and dispose of it..... They and their friends had checked on the kids several times during dinner.
    ....unless she was dead before they went out to dinner? The friends stated that they just listened at the door. It bugs me that they discovered her missing at about ten but the call to the police was nearly an hour later.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    .It bugs me that they discovered her missing at about ten but the call to the police was nearly an hour later.

That doesn't seem too odd to me - I would look around first prior to calling the police
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Agreed. It just seems to me that the looking around took much longer than I would have thought.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

There are very few "coincidences" that turn up in law enforcement cases.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information