Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Madeleine McCann's death 'covered up by parents who faked kidnap', court hears

How could they smuggle anyone out of one country ino any other? No passport, no papers? Even private jets get checked.
    My sister had trouble getting her own 4 year old just back into the US from Canada. The guards woke him from a sound sleep, leaving him surly. Asked his name he would only answer Pookie-Bear. It took some work for my sister to convince him this was really important!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

People get smuggled, it happens. Not that I believe this though.

Elite Member

I don't believe a word of it.

There is nothing more difficult to control, to keep quiet and obedient, than a gaggle of little kids.

And why kidnap from ritzy resort areas that bring lots of police attention?

I've had cops tell me personally that they watch for stranger pedo abduction in poor areas - one of the prime targets being homeless shelters where single mothers are housed with their kids (and the reason why there is high security at those shelters now.)
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Also, the Portugese police did not protect the scene (the McCann's apartment) - they should have sealed it and protected it and they did neither. So, any evidence found could be extremely compromised.
    If the police didn't secure the apartment and since the case was treated as an abduction right away, then the McCanns' belongings, luggage and their apartment were probably not searched thoroughly. Madeleine was a tiny child - they could have easily have concealed her body in something (piece of luggage for example) and removed it right from out under the nose of the police when the grieving parents were moved to another apartment after Madeleine's "abduction." The the McCanns could have dropped her body in the ocean later - didn't have to be that night.

I believe that a similar thing happened in the JonBenet Ramsey case: due to police incompetence, the family was allowed to take huge amounts of luggage with them when they moved out because their house was a crime scene. No one bothered to search the bags and many people think that the Ramseys took that opportunity to get rid of some vital evidence like clothes.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

A*O

Maddy's dead and has been since the night she vanished. Her parents know what happened. I wouldn't trust the Portuguese police to detect a leaf on a tree.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I don't believe a word of it.

There is nothing more difficult to control, to keep quiet and obedient, than a gaggle of little kids.
    He didn't take all the kids, though, just Madelein MccAnn (according to the theory). Richard Allen Davis, went into a bedroom with three young girls and successfully made of with Polly Klaas way before anybody could figure out what was going on.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He didn't take all the kids, though, just Madelein MccAnn (according to the theory). Richard Allen Davis, went into a bedroom with three young girls and successfully made of with Polly Klaas way before anybody could figure out what was going on.
    well shoot, I meant that as a comment on the suggestion ring of pedos who were kidnapping all sorts of kids from the Algarve - Portugal's resort area.

I thought that was absolutely horse shit. Maddy, if she was kidnapped <cough>, it had nothing to do with a large pedo ring terrorizing tourists.
    CHILLY FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    How could they smuggle anyone out of one country ino any other? No passport, no papers? Even private jets get checked.
    Not within the Schengen area.

That being said, I don't believe she was abducted.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    My sister had trouble getting her own 4 year old just back into the US from Canada. The guards woke him from a sound sleep, leaving him surly. Asked his name he would only answer Pookie-Bear. It took some work for my sister to convince him this was really important!
    Spain and Portugal have a huge illegal immigration problem. One of the worse in Europe. A majority of the problems come from easy water travel to Morocco and the large Romany population. The objective of these groups is usually to target tourists or move up to France where state handouts are amongst the best in the world.

Still think the parents were swingers.

Elite Member

I honestly don't know if the parents were involved. I don't have any kind of gut feeling either way. I don't think we'll ever know what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    well shoot, I meant that as a comment on the suggestion ring of pedos who were kidnapping all sorts of kids from the Algarve - Portugal's resort area.

I thought that was absolutely horse shit. Maddy, if she was kidnapped <cough>, it had nothing to do with a large pedo ring terrorizing tourists.
    I have to admit, the theory sounds kind of unprecedented. But wasn't there a ring like this in Belgium within the past 10 years? They didn't take them from other countries, but from inside Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Maddy's dead and has been since the night she vanished. Her parents know what happened.

This!
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I have to admit, the theory sounds kind of unprecedented. But wasn't there a ring like this in Belgium within the past 10 years? They didn't take them from other countries, but from inside Belgium.

That would be Marc Dutroux (though I think there has been one more since) who claimed that he headed a pedo ring that included politicians and the rich. He threw Belgium into chaos with his testimony that he had accomplices in the justice dpt.

He was lying. I was communicating at the time with a British journalist who worked in Paris who understood the Belgium legal system. What a clusterfuck! Incompetent cops and a court system that barely moves, Dutroux took advantage of every like chink and flaw. But he had no ring and no protection from high level accomplices.

As a car thief who serviced Eastern Europe, Dutroux abducted girls there as well.
    CHILLY FREE!

Default More money to be wasted trying to "find" Madeleine McCann by Home Office UK

Home Office to fund Met Police investigation into Madeleine McCann disapearance

The Home Office has given the green light to fund directly a full scale Metropolitan Police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Madeleine McCann the British girl who went missing while on holiday in Portugal five years 'could be alive' say detectives as a new “age progression” image is released of what she would look like today at the age of nine Photo: Teri Blythe

By Robert Mendick, Chief reporter

11:53AM BST 15 Jun 2013

Scotland yard has spent two years reviewing all the evidence in the case at a cost of £5 million.
    The review is understood to have led to the identification of 20 possible suspects and dozens of new leads in the abduction of Madeleine, who vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal six years ago. * But if none of them are the parents, its a waste of time & money. This BS is never going to end.....

Met detectives have now requested that the review becomes a full-blown investigation. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, has signalled her backing by agreeing to fund its cost. An announcement is expected in the next few weeks.

The Portuguese police led the search for Madeline after she went missing in 2007 but shelved its inquiries in 2008 after drawing a blank. However Scotland Yard began a Home Office-funded review in 2011 following the intervention of David Cameron. *And if the parents are finally found guilty is he going to distance himself from them like Richard Branson did?

He had been asked by Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann – who were falsely accused by Portuguese police of being behind her disappearance. *"falsely" accused and "not having enough evidence" isn't quite the same thing, is it?

A Home Office spokesman said today that the remain committed to supporting the search for Madeleine McCann and have agreed to "provide the Metropolitan Police with the resources they need to investigate her disappearance".

Last year the officer in day-to-day charge of the review, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, said his team had identified 195 potential leads. It emerged last month that the review had identified more than 20 people "of interest", including Britons, who have not been eliminated from the case.
    Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell, who supervised the Met’s review said there were a "good number" of individuals who should be questioned.
    DCS Campbell said it was “perfectly probable” that information which could identify the suspect responsible for Madeleine’s disappearance was already within the Portuguese files.
    He added: “We have to ask ourselves why are cases unsolved and, on many occasions, we find we passed the suspects by already and the suspect sits within our system.
    "The purpose of the review was to look at the case with fresh eyes and there is always real benefit in doing so. The review has further identified both investigative and forensic opportunities to support the Portuguese.
    "There is more than a handful of people of interest which could be explored further if only to be eliminated."
    Earlier this month the McCanns said they were encouraged by the news that three women who had been missing in the United States for a decade were found alive and well in Cleveland, Ohio.
    In a statement, the couple said: "Their recovery is also further evidence that children are sometimes abducted and kept for long periods. So we ask the public to remain vigilant in the ongoing search for Madeleine." *because the longer that we keep alive the fiction that she is alive the less likely the finger of blame will point at us, her parents and primary carers that were negligent by leaving her alone with no babysitter while we went out on the p*ss with our friends having drugged all the kids to keep them quiet....

Home Office to fund Met Police investigation into Madeleine McCann disapearance - Telegraph
    Kittylady likes this.
    Free Charmed.

I would think if they did it, they'd want the investigation / story to die. Aren't they the ones always calling for more attention? They could easily play the part of mourning parents who've lost all hope and go quietly home. I think investigators would let the case go cold at that point.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information