Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 168
Like Tree265Likes

Thread: Leslie Van Houten, Former Manson Family Member, Granted Parole

  1. #106
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    . He only used a knife once. And that was on Kim Leach.
    Not true. Caryn Campbell was stabbed with something (as well as strangled), and a number of his victims were never found, so it's possible there were others that had been stabbed.

    Fledgling killers have been known to change their MO as well. Sometimes they come up with a better technique. Maybe he found knives too messy. Or he realized enjoyed the strangling better.....
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #107
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Not true. Caryn Campbell was stabbed with something (as well as strangled), and a number of his victims were never found, so it's possible there were others that had been stabbed.

    Fledgling killers have been known to change their MO as well. Sometimes they come up with a better technique. Maybe he found knives too messy. Or he realized enjoyed the strangling better.....
    If he found knives to messy. then explain the OJ'ing of Kim Leach?

    Also, is it fucked up if I might know the name of his daughter and maybe even more? I mean, if I were to post it.

  3. #108
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    If he found knives to messy. Then explain the OJ'ing of Kim Leach?
    I don't need to. Were just having a discussion. Are you a psychiatrist with a specialty in serial killers? Did you ever speak with Bundy? Or study actual evidence as opposed to the books and articles the rest of us have access too?

    Because if not, you don't really know any more than anyone else posting in this thread......


    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

    is it fucked up if I might know the name of his daughter and maybe even more? I mean, if I were to post it.
    yeah, it would be a total douchebag move. it's not her fault that he was her father.
    sluce likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #109
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    1

    I think he was bullshitting. His third person confessions weren't always the truth.

    He said that he was in his prime, or predator phase by the Healy abduction. Before that he was impulsive. That wouldn't be impulsive. I see that as something that needed to be planned out due to it being in an area he had never been in before those few days he claimed to be there. Also, the stabbing is off of his MO. He only used a knife once. And that was on Kim Leach. Him going off his MO seems to be with young ones like Leach and Culver. He drowned Culver.

    It's possible that he committed those murders, since he was in the area at the time. But it is also a possibility he was lying his ass off for kicks.
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to go with biographer (Larsen) who knew Bundy and wrote an entire book about him (that was praised by Bundy's attorney) instead of someone who wrote 5-10 paragraphs on Gossip Rocks!
    greysfang, Mivvi21 and sluce like this.

  5. #110
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Speaking of this, I just saw on FaceBook that someone found out that Karla Homolka lives in their area and is getting the pitchfork brigade together - to drive her out, I guess. Homolka has a young child and doing anything against the Homolka would victimize the innocent kid, too. And man, how do you break it to your kid that you were Karla Homolka???
    Jeez how old is the bitch? Would think too old to have a young child.
    That freak Luca Magnotta, who recorded himself slicing up his Chinese lover, tried to link himself to Homolka just to get more sick attention....
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

  6. #111
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I don't need to. Were just having a discussion. Are you a psychiatrist with a specialty in serial killers? Did you ever speak with Bundy? Or study actual evidence as opposed to the books and articles the rest of us have access too?

    Because if not, you don't really know any more than anyone else posting in this thread......
    Of course not. But if everyone agrees, then it's not much of a discussion.




    yeah, it would be a total douchebag move. it's not her fault that he was her father.
    That is true. Tho the pics of her as a kid in the visitation room show her to look a lot like a little Ted.

    Another site. And no, I have no involvement with it, has great info. It's called "ExecutedToday". The Ted Bundy section is massive. It has tons of info.

  7. #112
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to go with biographer (Larsen) who knew Bundy and wrote an entire book about him (that was praised by Bundy's attorney) instead of someone who wrote 5-10 paragraphs on Gossip Rocks!
    Double post. Sorry, had to.

    Which attorney? John Henry Browne? LOL He believed everything Ted told him. He said Ted told him he killed over 100 women and a man. No fucking way did Ted kill a man. He ran from any potential confrontation with men.

    Ted told lies to everyone. Including authors.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

  8. #113
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,314

    Default

    Joebob is like one of those people who thinks Shakespeare didn't really write his own stuff!!!

  9. #114
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Joebob is like one of those people who thinks Shakespeare didn't really write his own stuff!!!
    So you're comparing me to Mark Twain? I'm honored by that.

    I think that might be my biggest internet accomplishment.
    MohandasKGanja, Trixie and panic like this.

  10. #115
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    24,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    So you're comparing me to Mark Twain? I'm honored by that.

    I think that might be my biggest internet accomplishment.
    Mark Twain, the contrarian crank! Not Mark Twain, the author!

    Which attorney? John Henry Browne? LOL He believed everything Ted told him. He said Ted told him he killed over 100 women and a man. No fucking way did Ted kill a man. He ran from any potential confrontation with men.
    No, Polly Nelson.

  11. #116
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    16,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Not true. Caryn Campbell was stabbed with something (as well as strangled), and a number of his victims were never found, so it's possible there were others that had been stabbed.

    Fledgling killers have been known to change their MO as well. Sometimes they come up with a better technique. Maybe he found knives too messy. Or he realized enjoyed the strangling better.....
    Yeah, I always thought he was a blunt force trauma/strangulation kind of guy, but in so many cases only skulls were found so who knows what he actually did. He did seem to like bashing in skulls though. Agree about the MO, some victims abducted from their rooms, some left in their rooms dead or dying, some abducted using a ruse. The Lake Sammamish abductions were probably his finest moment(s), that he was able whisk those girls out of there with so many people around. I'm sure he was quite proud of himself. Amazing no one saw or heard a thing in the Caryn Campbell case too. I don't think he'd ever get away with so much today, with surveillance everywhere and DNA evidence, since he did leave some bodily fluids in some of the cases.
    panic likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  12. #117
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    32,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, I always thought he was a blunt force trauma/strangulation kind of guy, but in so many cases only skulls were found so who knows what he actually did. He did seem to like bashing in skulls though. Agree about the MO, some victims abducted from their rooms, some left in their rooms dead or dying, some abducted using a ruse. The Lake Sammamish abductions were probably his finest moment(s), that he was able whisk those girls out of there with so many people around. I'm sure he was quite proud of himself. Amazing no one saw or heard a thing in the Caryn Campbell case too. I don't think he'd ever get away with so much today, with surveillance everywhere and DNA evidence, since he did leave some bodily fluids in some of the cases.

    That always got me. How he was able to get the two of them within short a short time span... His ability to remain calm when approaching the second while knowing he had the first subdued.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #118
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Mark Twain, the contrarian crank! Not Mark Twain, the author!
    Same thing.



    No, Polly Nelson.
    So, he never lied to her? Or manipulated her? He drove her to drink.

  14. #119
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    16,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

    Also, is it fucked up if I might know the name of his daughter and maybe even more? I mean, if I were to post it.

    No way should you post that. No way at all. For a start it might be the wrong person and for another I don't care who's daughter she is, she didn't do anything wrong and doesn't deserve the horrible things that would happen to her should she be 'outed'.

    This is one thing that needs to stay off ALL forums and web discussions.
    czb and sluce like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  15. #120
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Ted knocked them out because he wanted them lifeless. That was a part of his fantasies.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    No way should you post that. No way at all. For a start it might be the wrong person and for another I don't care who's daughter she is, she didn't do anything wrong and doesn't deserve the horrible things that would happen to her should she be 'outed'.

    This is one thing that needs to stay off ALL forums and web discussions.
    I actually have no direct information on it. Not a picture, nor an address or actual location. I hope she is doing fine and is normal, since her mother clearly wasn't all right in the head. Not just Ted.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 20th, 2015, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •