Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Last Video of NYC Jogger Moments Before Murder

“Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there." Kurt cobain

I'm very sorry to hear that any of you were sexually assaulted. Please know that there is nothing that you did to provoke your attacker. NOTHING. It doesn't matter how we look, or what we're wearing, or where we are, it's never a woman's fault that a man decides that he's going to rape her. Never.

Women in the middle east get raped wearing a burka. Old women in flannel nightgowns get raped in bed in the dead of night. Children get sexually assaulted wearing footie pajamas and diapers. Nuns get raped. It doesn't matter.

I live in the land of "endless summer". Women and men go to the beach pretty much all year. What is the woman at the beach to do? What of she goes to the restroom and some pervert follows her? Is she to blame for wearing a bikini on the beach? Or should she have covered up, just in case?

If the sight of breasts in a tight shirt makes a man want to sexually assault a woman, there is something wrong with him. I refuse to raise my daughter to think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    A ponytail is a quick way to be taken down,
    This ponytail fixation is BS. It was part of some stupid internet chain letter that started about 20 years ago and has absolutely no basis in reality. A ponytail makes no more a better handle than loose hair, short hair, clothing or a limb.

My breasts are fine with or without a sports bra.
    I don't give a damn about your breasts. You are the one who said this:

"If you want to go out with your breasts a bouncing, your nipples reaching for the sky with your buns showing, well that's what hookers do to attract johns. Give it some thought."

This woman was not a hooker. She was not trying to attract sexual attention. She was jogging in appropriate jogging apparel.

You want to know why she was grabbed? It wasn't because of how she dressed or did her hair. She was grabbed because a bad guy wanted to and saw an opportunity. He wanted to. He found someone he could isolate and overpower. That's it.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I just can't with this type of thinking. Fuck right off with the internalized misogyny.
    Sarzy, greysfang and twitchy2.0 like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i was mugged once.

i was walking across the street from where i parked my car, i was going to my apartment. i was wearing a coat over a sweater, with jeans. nothing was tight. i had long hair, i have no idea whether or not it was pulled back. my attacker leaped out from behind a bush and jumped me. he grabbed on to my book bag. i guess i shouldn't have been carrying one. *shrugs* i was a graduate student who returned from studying in the library.

whatever i was wearing didn't matter. the freak was in the shrubs and was gonna jump whoever was walking by.

the one good thing about what i was wearing is that no one is going to criticize me for it. and of course, when i do tell people i was mugged, the first thing they ask is

1) why i was out at night
    2) what i was wearing
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Bronze Member

This can happen to anyone at anytime wearing anything
    Fixed it for you.

This was a violent, vicious murder. Whoever brutalized this woman needs to be found a.s.a.p.
    panic likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information