Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas City girl, 5, may face murder charges in drowning

Or not. It was apparently a 15 minute trip to the bus station and back. I can see that someone wouldn't believe that anything could happen in that time that the 16 year old couldn't handle. The mother of the dead child doesn't believe it was anything more than an accident. Maybe it was and they're blowing what the 5 year old said out of proportion.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    THIS! Because you can say whatever you will, that kid is fucked up.
    agreed. she needs counselling, for sure. that kind of violence is scary in a 5 year old. kind of like those serial killers that torture animals when they're children.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    agreed. she needs counselling, for sure. that kind of violence is scary in a 5 year old. kind of like those serial killers that torture animals when they're children.
    Those budding serial killers enjoy / are fascinated with killing.

This kid wanted the baby to be quiet and like a lot of literal thinking five year olds, well, got the baby quiet. There's no indication she did it for kicks or with intent to actually harm.

She knew wtf drowning was.

Innocent my ass.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Those budding serial killers enjoy / are fascinated with killing.

This kid wanted the baby to be quiet and like a lot of literal thinking five year olds, well, got the baby quiet. There's no indication she did it for kicks or with intent to actually harm.
    i think she's tweaked in the head. would you leave her with your babies knowing this happened?

Well now wait, were the kids together in tub when the "parent" left for a quick trip? Or did the 5 year old fill the tub up and then do it?
    It sounds like they left the kids in the freaken tub together. I used to let my kids bathe together and while I was in the bathroom doing my makeup I look over and older brother is holding younger brother under. I never wondered if older kid would grow up to be a killer. So far so good and he's 25 now, but I never wondered about tendencies.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i think she's tweaked in the head. would you leave her with your babies knowing this happened?
    No. But I wouldn't leave small children in a tub alone either.

Maybe the girl is unhinged, but little kids lack impulse control, have a murky understanding of death (if any at all) and think literally so I could see something horrible happening without it the girl being a serial killer.

ETA: yeah Sprynkles, if the kid went to the trouble of filling the tub, waiting patiently and then drowned the baby... well, she's a nutter.

The tub already had water in it and wasn't emptied after a bath according to some of the articles. The kids weren't left in it.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Just another sign that there can be no really bad things happening or accidents - it all must be criminalized. I agree there are some missing facts in the story, but 5 year olds cannot be held criminally responsible period.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm sure she won't be held criminally responsible. I wonder at what age the little darling will realize that its wrong to hold some living thing under water until the bubbles stop. In the meantime, maybe she'll continue shutting up things that bother her...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information