Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend, takes own life

I was really shocked when I heard this story on Saturday. How awful for all the families involved. And that poor baby,... Some things will never make any sense.

One of the saddest things I think I've ever seen. I really thought they should have canceled the game.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^They actually won it though, amazing. I read in the NY post yesterday (yeah, I know) that they were fighting because she came home late Friday night, actually Sat morning. If that's the reason, than he really was bonkers.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

They are my team and I'm glad they won but it just seemed too much with him killing himself basically right there.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I was surprised they held the game, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^They actually won it though, amazing. I read in the NY post yesterday (yeah, I know) that they were fighting because she came home late Friday night, actually Sat morning. If that's the reason, than he really was bonkers.
    You read the Post?!? For shame! LOL I read the same in the Daily News, that she went to a Trey Songz concert and came home late, they argued all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    You read the Post?!? For shame! LOL I read the same in the Daily News, that she went to a Trey Songz concert and came home late, they argued all night long.
    Well, in my defense, my fil is down from NY and we just buy him a bunch of papers, including the times, for him to do the crossword puzzles. Hell, who am I kidding, I love that trashy paper along with the Daily News lol.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    One of the saddest things I think I've ever seen. I really thought they should have canceled the game.
    Lamar Hunt is spinning in his grave over that shit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Report: Jovan Belcher texted about shooting his girlfriend months before he killed her

Disturbing new details about the Jovan Belcher-Kasandra Perkins murder-suicide: according to Kansas City police reports, Belcher texted another woman several months ago that he "would shoot" Perkins "if she didn't leave him alone." At the time, the woman thought Belcher was joking. The information was obtained by the Kansas City Star from the case file, which is now public record.

Belcher also texted the other woman that Perkins "knew exactly how to press his buttons and make him angry," according to the Star report, and that Perkins had "threatened to take all his money and his child if they split up."

Also in the report: Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel said Belcher had blamed Perkins for making him miss a team meeting a few weeks earlier. Crennel told the police he believed that the couple had "trust issues." And Belcher's mother told police that she moved into the house with the family because the two were having "relationship problems due to financial issues associated with Perkins' spending habits."

The report contains further details about the morning of Dec. 1, when Belcher shot and killed Perkins and then drove to Arrowhead Stadium. According to the report, Belcher first encountered Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli, and told him, "I'm sorry, Scott. I've done a bad thing to my girlfriend already. I want to talk with (linebackers coach Gary) Gibbs and Romeo."

Once the coaches arrived, Belcher never put down his Beretta .40-caliber handgun, only lowering it to chamber the fatal round. He walked away from them while Crennel raised both hands and pleaded for Belcher to stop, saying, "You're taking the easy way out." Belcher knelt behind a car, made the sign of the cross, and fired the bullet into the right side of his head.

Jackson County prosecutors ruled the case a murder-suicide, and formally closed the case last week. The complete case file runs to more than 60 pages of interviews, evidence and officer observations.

Report: Jovan Belcher texted about shooting his girlfriend months before he killed her | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

So this a-hole shot his girlfriend for staying out all night while the entire time he had a side piece? Ain't that some shit.

Typical.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information