Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Julie Schenecker Says She Shot Son, Daughter for Being 'Mouthy'

I imagine he's likely feeling enough guilt over the matter to adequately satisfy everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    So the dad was supposed to arrange that another family member take the kids? And the mom would be expected to just go along with that? I think some of y'all are expecting this man to not only be psychic but to do the impossible. I don't think he saw this coming at all. Easy for us in hindsight & all, but there are millions of parents like this woman out there right now and I can't see yanking kids out of homes right & left because of it.
    This and even if you want to it's easier said than done. Just because you don't think someone is a fit parent doesn't legally give you the right to do anything. And way too often even in a case like this where the kids need to be taken away, the evil bitch will lie her way out of it. Most of these nutjobs know damn well how and when to hide the craycray.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    This and even if you want to it's easier said than done. Just because you don't think someone is a fit parent doesn't legally give you the right to do anything. And way too often even in a case like this where the kids need to be taken away, the evil bitch will lie her way out of it. Most of these nutjobs know damn well how and when to hide the craycray.

^Yes, this exactly. I don't think most people understand just how hard it is to take kids/have kids removed from the home. I especially agree with the bolded part. It's maddening. Never believe anyone who said they had their kids taken away from them for nothing.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, because taking away a mother's custody is such a quick and easy process.
    this!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Well the problem is if she was investigated and nothing could be proved, then even if the father DID leave the kids with relatives, legally there's nothing to stop the mother from reclaiming them.
    And this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    So the dad was supposed to arrange that another family member take the kids? And the mom would be expected to just go along with that? I think some of y'all are expecting this man to not only be psychic but to do the impossible. I don't think he saw this coming at all. Easy for us in hindsight & all, but there are millions of parents like this woman out there right now and I can't see yanking kids out of homes right & left because of it.
    Hellz yeah, to this too!
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Hallalooly! I know women who are on drugs and have been investigated by CPS at least 5 fucking times... and NOTHING! To take a child from its mother, it almost has to be by body bag - just like these kids. Its a sad fact, but it is a true one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

OMG. I was in a BAD state of mind when my hubby went to Iraq. I had a 3 and 2 yr. old. I was completely depressed. But, I would NEVER EVER think about harming those two. Sure, a couple of times, I admit, I was negligent. Thank WHOMEVER (if any higher power) is out there nothing happened to my little ones. SOMEBODY was watching out for us. I couldn't leave my kids w/ my mil b/c her "boyfriend" just commited suicide and she was depressed. My sister is a certifiable nutcase and was having problems w/ her "husband" at the time. My mother had a stroke and I had NO WHERE else to go. Point being, I never INTENTIONALLY harmed my children. I don't give a fuck if this lady was "crazy" or not. She deserves to hang from the gallows.

CPS has gotten completely "lax" on problems like this. When I was 13, somebody reported my father for abuse and I was out of there within a week. No if's, ands, or buts about it.

fgg

Father of Slain Tampa Teens: 'My Wife Suffered from Clinical Depression'

By Steve Helling
    Wednesday April 20, 2011 07:15 PM EDT

Colonel Parker Schenecker was deployed with the Army in Qatar when he got the unthinkable news: his children Calyx, 16, and Beau, 13 had been shot to death, allegedly at the hands of their mother, Julie.

Since the shootings, Schenecker has struggled to move forward from the tragedy.

He also has not given any interviews about the crime, but agreed to talk with PEOPLE as a way to honor his children and to set the record straight. Sitting in the living room of his home, just a few feet from where his children were found, Parker Schenecker, 48, explains how Julie's depression led to the unthinkable crime.

"We were a typical American family," he says, "but we had a sick member."

Schenecker says that his wife had suffered from depression since before they were married. "It was a chronic mental illness that we've been dealing with for 20 years in the family," he says, "I never had any indication that she would harm the children, or that she would ever think of taking the children's lives. It was absolutely incredible when I found out she did."

In early January, Schenecker followed military orders to spend two weeks in the Middle East. "I didn't have a choice," he explains. "If I don't do my job, I get fired. I get put in jail."

Although Julie Schenecker was treated for depression and bipolar disorder, she did not share the details of her treatments with her family. "Because of HIPAA [Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act] laws, I had no access to her medical records at all," he explains. "I didn't know what was going on."

After he suspected that Julie had substance abuse issues last November, Schenecker convinced her to check into inpatient rehab. "I did everything I could think of to do," he says.

Three months after the killings, Schenecker still tears up as he remembers Calyx and Beau, whom he calls "typical American kids living exceptional lives." The home remains full of constant remembrances of the teens: Calyx's artwork and Beau's soccer trophies.

"They make me miss my kids more every single day," he says. As for his relationship with Julie whom he is divorcing, Schenecker says: "I don't hate Julie. I feel for her. I'm going through my hell; she's going through her own hell."

I don't think I've seen photos of the children on here yet. Hopefully, these come through:

Calyx Schenecker:

Beau Schenecker:

I like how they say three months after the murders he STILL tears up remembering them! Geez, ya think? That's no time at all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If she stated that she killed them because they were mouthy, hasn't she already admitted to being guilty?

And your point is? Her statements can be used against her in a court of law, that doesn't mean she has to plead guilty and she is still entitled to a trial.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information