Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Schenecker Says She Shot Son, Daughter for Being 'Mouthy'

I'm not even against spanking in a lot of cases, but backhanding a kid across the face? Admittedly? And 3 times? Come ON, Florida, and the case was closed? Meanwhile, the woman on Dr. Phil goes down for putting hot sauce in a kid's mouth. I wish we could get some standardized criteria for what constitutes abuse.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Yeah backhanding a kid is NOT okay. You shouldn't have to resort to using physical violence of any kind on a child IMO.

Wow. The ignorant pricks rooting for her can burn in hell. It's never okay to kill someone, let alone just for being mouthy (aka a normal teenager)! She snapped, but it's not like she snapped and shot her son on the spot, she went and took the time to go and shoot her daughter as well, I guess she went into a kind of manic rage or something - not defending her in any way, she's obviously batshit insane, someone who can snap like this should not be out and about in society. How awful for the husband to lose his whole family like this
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Backhanding a kid is abuse. no way around that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The dads back home now. Wonder if he will make a statement...I agree, backhanding is abuse no way around it.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I don't think she snapped anyways. She had the gun in the car with her, and shot her son. She took it with her for a reason. She wanted to kill him and then went home and took her daughter out, too. She is definetly a crazy and sick bitch, she needs life in prison or the death penalty.

Does she always bring the gun with her or did she just do it that day? It will be interesting to hear more about wtf is wrong with her.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I think she bought the gun about a week before she killed them. That's what one article said anyway. So it was definitely premeditated, but I still think she went insane from drugs/illness or whatever.

Jesus, that's terrifying. Something is definitely very wrong with her, I want to know what it is.

Not directed at anyone (really!) but if this was a man who shot and killed his kids, would people be so quick to look to accident/drugs/etc as contributing factors? It just seems that people don't like to believe that women would willingly harm their children and don't like to give men the benefit of the doubt that there could be other factors involved.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Not directed at anyone (really!) but if this was a man who shot and killed his kids, would people be so quick to look to accident/drugs/etc as contributing factors? It just seems that people don't like to believe that women would willingly harm their children and don't like to give men the benefit of the doubt that there could be other factors involved.
    No, they probably wouldn't. I think with most women, seeing another woman killing their children flies in the face of anything they can even remotely relate to, so they look to other reasons.

Ye olde 'Medea' syndrome. Its like a betrayal of the female community and the female brain doesn't comprehend it as easily. I studied something about that in college, but my brain dumped out most of it so I could focus on more important things, like making fun of Shitney's busted weave.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Oh hell, it is only a matter of time before the tittie brigade shows up blaming the father for this. You know, that poor woman was home all alone doing it all by herself. it's no wonder she snapped. poor bitch.

hide and watch. I'm surprised it hasn't already been put out there.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Personally I only think she's on drugs or ill because of how batshit insane she looked in the videos/photos. I wouldn't be thinking that otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I studied something about that in college, but my brain dumped out most of it so I could focus on more important things, like making fun of Shitney's busted weave.
    Glad to see you have your priorities sorted!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information