Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: JonBenet Ramsey's brother gives his first-ever interview with Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Link to all kinds of transcripts, warrants, depositions related to the case: JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia / Legal Documents

The US has the NDIS- National DNA Index System established in 1998 and contains all DNA submitted by local, state and federal agencies- all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the US Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory all participate. I would think due to it's high profile nature, the samples from the JBR case were submitted.
    Thank you.
    Wisher likes this.
    Free Charmed.

i changed my mind back. i don't think burke or his parents did it. anyone see the a&e doc last night? they responded to some of what the cbs doc put out there.

they said the dna WAS relevant and had twice as many forensic experts back it up. the boulder police was told this and didn't notify the DA's office for two months. they also tried to have evidence destroyed that supported the intruder theory but they lost in court to have it destroyed.

they showed pics of the self-defense wounds from jonbenet's fingernails above the cord on her neck, little c-shaped marks and cuts that she couldn't have made if she were hit with a blow to the head first. They think she was alive and conscious when that cord went around her neck because of the evidence of her vital response to strangling.

there was a lot of bad blood between the da's office and the boulder police that was not on the cbs doc. as a result of this investigation. the cops told the press there was prior sexual abuse because it said "old inflammation" on the autopsy report. but the forensics expert here said that is not what that text means. he said old inflammation can be from something as simple as soap irritation or poor wiping.

there was dna under jonbenet's fingernails that was co-mingled with the unknown male's dna. so mo was right about that.

the doc is on again tonight on A&E if you want to check it out.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    i changed my mind back. i don't think burke or his parents did it. anyone see the a&e doc last night? they responded to some of what the cbs doc put out there.

they said the dna WAS relevant and had twice as many forensic experts back it up. the boulder police was told this and didn't notify the DA's office for two months. they also tried to have evidence destroyed that supported the intruder theory but they lost in court to have it destroyed.
    I'm not going through this again! But thanks for that really interesting update. I'll look that one up, too.
    fgg and garysgirl1999 like this.

you don't need to go through it again. a&e plead your case for you.

or whatever the past tense of plead is.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Pledoodled.

You got it!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Burke Ramsey Is Suing the Investigator Who Claimed He Killed JonBenet For $150 Million

Image via screengrab.

Remember last month when a team of six investigators went on CBS and, in the final 20 minutes of a two-night special, leaned back in their chairs andconfidently claimed Burke Ramsey accidentally killed his sister JonBenet in 1996? Well Burke, now 29, is pretty mad about that, so he’s just filed a $150 million defamation lawsuit. Some people might call this a big number, but it honestly seems pretty standard to me!

Reports Us Weekly:

Burke Ramsey filed a $150 million defamation lawsuit against forensic pathologist Werner Spitz on Thursday, October 6. Court documents obtained by Us Weekly show that Ramsey is accusing Spitz, who appeared in CBS’ The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey, for “explicitly and falsely stat[ing] that Burke Ramsey killed his sister, JonBenét Ramsey.”

I’m no lawyer (could you imagine?), but initially thought it was pretty strange that the only person Ramsey appears to have named in the defamation suit was Spitz, a curmudgeonly old forensic pathologist. I mean, all of them were like, “Yeah the dude def killed his sister,” at the end of the special, so what’s going on here?

Us Weekly continues:

Spitz, who offered his theory in the [two-part] CBS documentary that premiered on September 18, also did a September 19 radio interview with CBS Detroit, which is the focus of Burke’s complaint.
    “Defendant Spitz has once again interjected himself into a high profile case to make unsupported, false and sensational statements and accusations — this time accusing Burke Ramsey of JonBenét’s brutal murder,” his lawyer John Lesko writes in the filing. “In the Interview, Defendant Spitz claims Burke, age 9 at the time of his sister’s death, bludgeoned her to death. Defendant Spitz made this accusation without ever examining JonBenét’s body, without viewing the crime scene, and without consulting with the pathologist who performed the autopsy on JonBenét.”

Ramsey has also claimed Spitz “having a disturbing history of making false statements related to the brutal murder of young girls.” Wow, two decades in and this case is still finding new ways to be upsetting.
    panic likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sounds like both of John Ramsey's sons are a bit disturbed.
    If you look at some of the details without the case at the forefront they can be explained as being related to something other than disturbed behaviour.

However, the suitcase belonged to John’s eldest son, John Andrew, and the things inside were incredibly unnerving.
    Inside were a semen-encrusted blanket and a book by Dr. Seuss. At the time, John Andrew was a childless college student, far too old to be reading Dr. Seuss. But the semen on the blanket was proven to be his by a DNA test.

The suitcase would likely be in his father's basement because it was being used for storage. How long it had been there is anyone's guess. Traces of semen on the blanket wouldn't be exactly unusual either, considering it belonged to a young male. If you turn the special UV spunk revealing lights upon the bedroom of your average male teen your going to see the whole damn room light up like a thousand stars. The Keepers of Crusty Socks aren't usually going to wash their hands straight after a session, nor would it occur to most of them to launder everything that they've had their spunky little paws (and other parts) on, even if it was being sealed up and going into storage the next day. The Dr Seuss book doesn't concern me, either. They are well loved by adults and children alike, and people often keep one or two books or items from their childhood that they have a special attachment to. And lets face it, a college age guy isn't going to want his roomies to know that he still has his favourite kids book, so in to storage it would go, along with plenty of other stuff.

Before JonBenet’s death, Burke had a tendency to smear feces everywhere he could. Remnants of his work were found in the bathroom and even JonBenet’s bedroom, a discovery that led some to believe that he resented his sister and was behind her murder.
    JonBenet also had a problem with regularly wetting the bed. Some have suggested that Patsy might have killed her in a rage over bed-wetting, while others have pointed out that bed-wetting can be a symptom of sexual abuse.

Fecal smearing can also be an issue that can sometimes arise with kids who are Autistic or have Asperger's Syndrome. Again, if you remove the case from the forefront of your mind and look at Burke's mannerisms, behaviour and detachment objectively, you could make an armchair diagnosis for high functioning autism or asperger's.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sounds like both of John Ramsey's sons are a bit disturbed.

Maybe John molested all of his kids and that's why they're fucked up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I see people on Jezebel are having a free-for-all with the unfortunate punctuation in this headline:

• If I was paid $150 million to kill someone, I’d be buying a new identity ASAP.
    • THAT IS SO SHITTY THAT HE KILLED HIS SISTER FOR $150 MILLION
    • Must have been hard not to be tempted by that amount.
    fgg, SHELLEE, panic and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I see people on Jezebel are having a free-for-all with the unfortunate punctuation in this headline:

• If I was paid $150 million to kill someone, I’d be buying a new identity ASAP.
    • THAT IS SO SHITTY THAT HE KILLED HIS SISTER FOR $150 MILLION
    • Must have been hard not to be tempted by that amount.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

on the cbs doc, dr. spitz said the dna finding was not indicative of a sexual assault. But on an HLN documentary recently aired like a week ago, there was old footage of him 20 years ago saying it was quite evident that there was an assault interpretable as being sexual.

on the cbs doc, dr. spitz said the dna finding was not indicative of a sexual assault. But on an HLN documentary recently aired like a week ago, there was old footage of him 20 years ago saying it was quite evident that there was an assault interpretable as being sexual.

Sounds like Dr. Spitz needs to stfu.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Dr. Spitz is 90 fucking years old. He probably doesn't remember what he said 20 years ago.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information