Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Mark Karr's DNA does NOT match in Ramsey case. DA to drop charges!

KD
    Elite Member

What I don't get is this. First the DNA found in her underwear is said to be saliva and blood. The DNA doesn't match Karr's so he is innocent of this murder, but it doesn't match the parents either, but they are still guilty. Hmm.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

The cops were salivating over the fact that when Karr first confessed he said he had performed oral sex on JBR That could have explained the presence of saliva and blood in her underwear.

But I've never seen anything official saying that the "DNA" left in the underwear was conclusively blood and saliva.

Elite Member

The cops screwed up again. Sheesh! Even you guys on here had it figured out before they did.

This guy is a nutcase who still deserves to be thrown in jail. He may not have murdered JonBenet, but it remains to be seen what damage he's done to other 'dolls' out there.

Ya know I've been thinking about this since i heard he was not guilty on this.

Would'nt have been easier to take a DNA sample from him in Thailand, then ship over to some lab in the US and see if he was quilty? Why the hell did they decided to take that nutcase on a plane, in business class, WITH CHAMPAGNE, and have a media jizzfest over this guy?

Personally I think the media was using this freak as a distraction from the real news that's going on. But that's just the cynic in me. heh

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I know that at sleepovers, or while playing dress up, little girls sometimes share underwear. Especially if they are "cool" underwear like Barbie, Care Bears, etc. I know my friends and I constantly did stuff like this and would even trade (being too young to realize that it was unsanitary, and obviously unbeknownst to our parents). Do you think this could have been the case with JonBenet's underpants? That maybe the DNA was from another child she had either borrowed them from or allowed to wear them?
    This story has so many sides to it that I am not always sure about what I read, BUT, wasn't she found wearing underwear that were much too big for her? I recall reading she wore a size 6 and the underwear she was found in were 12....?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Ya know I've been thinking about this since i heard he was not guilty on this.

Would'nt have been easier to take a DNA sample from him in Thailand, then ship over to some lab in the US and see if he was quilty? Why the hell did they decided to take that nutcase on a plane, in business class, WITH CHAMPAGNE, and have a media jizzfest over this guy?

Personally I think the media was using this freak as a distraction from the real news that's going on. But that's just the cynic in me. heh
    That's been my thought all along, but people keep trying to put a tinfoil hat on me
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    The cops were salivating over the fact that when Karr first confessed he said he had performed oral sex on JBR That could have explained the presence of saliva and blood in her underwear.

But I've never seen anything official saying that the "DNA" left in the underwear was conclusively blood and saliva.
    Investigators have said DNA was found in blood spots on JonBenet's underwear, but a Ramsey family attorney said two years ago it didn't match any of the 1.5 million samples in an FBI database at the time. Other DNA recovered under the girl's fingernails is degraded, Grant said.

http://www.courttv.com/news/ramsey/082806_dna_ap.html

I'll have to look further on the saliva information.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information