Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: John Mark Karr's DNA does NOT match in Ramsey case. DA to drop charges!

  1. #16
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    I don't think any of us here really thought this guy did it, no suprise DNA didn't match. OTOH, he is still a icky, weirdo creep who should be fed to the wolves.

  2. #17
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Uh, isn't there something called due process? Or should we just string up anybody whom we think is guilty of something?

  3. #18
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Uh, isn't there something called due process? Or should we just string up anybody whom we think is guilty of something?
    There are still outstanding child porn charges in California for this guy so let us just hope he is extradited there so he can face those charges. He has pretty much admitted he is a pedophile so hopefully he will get a fair trial in California...and THEN they can throw his ass in a filthy cesspool of a cell for the rest of his miserable life.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  4. #19
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Uh, isn't there something called due process? Or should we just string up anybody whom we think is guilty of something?
    It SEEMS that it could have been handled far more efficiently than it was. Instead of flying this guy, business class from Thailand drinking champagne, couldn't SOME of the preliminary stuff been done first?? Like A*O said, maybe the DNA could have been handled there, and flown to Boulder, and kept his ass in jail over there until the results. If they HAD matched, then shove him on a plane and bring him back, charge him, etc.

    Maybe, for whatever reason that was impossible. Who knows. But it seems like a huge waste of money and time. Just me though.

  5. #20
    Bronze Member Tierra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Did they ever test the parents DNA?

  6. #21
    Gold Member GoldDust77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    GoldDust, I also believe the Ramseys did it. Specifically, I think Patsy did it and John, upon becoming aware of the potential consequences, reluctantly helped her cover it up. What is your personal theory? Do you believe that they were both equally involved, or that one did it and the other simply helped to cover it up?
    I agree with you Southernbelle (I find myself saying that alot lately, by the way!--We seem to just pretty much agree on things!). Like you, i think Patsy did it. In fact, i'm convinced of that. I think it was an accident. I think Patsy killed JonBenet in a violent fit of rage. My person theory (which is also the theory of Steve Thomas, the Lead Detective who investigated the case) is that JonBenet died of her skull fracture. And how that terrible injury occurred, was that JonBenet did something that angered Patsy (probably wet the bed--there's evidence to support this), and Patsy, being overly-exhausted from the Christmas festivities & totally stressed out, just completely lost her temper to the point of being irrational when she took JonBenet into the bathroom to clean her up & change her, and that Patsy in the course of doing this slammed JonBenet down & accidentally slammed her very hard into something very hard--i.e., JonBenet's head slammed against the porcelain sink or the side of the bathtub or something like that. Poor JonBenet--who had a 9 inch skull fracture(!!)--died or appeared to have died. Upon realizing that JonBenet was dead & that there was nothing she could do to change that horrible fact (i don't think Patsy meant to kill JonBenet), she quickly thought, "Either i call the police & end up arrested & charged with the murder of my own daughter & our family's lives are ruined; OR, since what's done is done & there's no bringing JonBenet back, i cover up the crime & avoid trouble." And then, like you said, John reluctantly participated in the cover-up, since, like i said, what was done was done, and he (must have) realized that his wife did NOT mean to kill their daughter, and that he could either: lose both his daughter AND his wife (to jail) and have to raise their young son alone, or he could aid his terribly-regretful wife with covering up the crime for the sake of keeping what remained of their family, together. The two of them then spent the whole rest of the night elaborately staging the crime scene, setting it up in such a bizarre fashion that it made it look like a parent could NOT POSSIBLY do such a hideous violent crime to their own daughter. (i.e., they made it look like JonBenet was strangled & that thus her cause of death was asphyxiation.--And on that topic, there is actually more evidence to support the fact that she died of her head wound BEFORE the cord was tightened around her neck, which is what i believe.--And one of the two doctors who performed the autopsy agrees with this, that she died of her head wound; from what i understand, the other doctor who performed the autopsy has been kind of "on the fence" about which of the two methods caused her death.)

    Anyway, there is MOUNTAINS & MOUNTAINS of evidence against the Ramseys. It pretty much ALL points toward the Ramseys. IMO, there is NO evidence whatsoever that anyone else did it. I could go on & on all night about all the evidence, much of it ironclad evidence, pointing right directly at the Ramseys. (And i have been known to go on & on about this case here at GR!--I remember rambling on & on about this case a month or two ago, when this case was in the news when Patsy died.)

    I read & post at WebSleuths about this case--It's a great place to learn about & debate the case. But in any event, IMO, THE RAMSEYS DID IT, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, there is SO MUCH that makes that indisputable, IMO. I will stop rambling on & on now.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

  7. #22
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    great theory!! i have also noticed that we seem to agree on a lot of the issues on the board! it's nice to have someone else who shares my opinions.

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Miss Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    115

    Default

    (And i have been known to go on & on about this case here at GR!--I remember rambling on & on about this case a month or two ago, when this case was in the news when Patsy died.)

    Maybe I missed it because of all the on and on and I might have lost consciousness, but somewhere in there did you explain the DNA in her underwear?

  9. #24
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    I know that at sleepovers, or while playing dress up, little girls sometimes share underwear. Especially if they are "cool" underwear like Barbie, Care Bears, etc. I know my friends and I constantly did stuff like this and would even trade (being too young to realize that it was unsanitary, and obviously unbeknownst to our parents). Do you think this could have been the case with JonBenet's underpants? That maybe the DNA was from another child she had either borrowed them from or allowed to wear them?

  10. #25
    Gold Member GoldDust77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
    (And i have been known to go on & on about this case here at GR!--I remember rambling on & on about this case a month or two ago, when this case was in the news when Patsy died.)

    Maybe I missed it because of all the on and on and I might have lost consciousness, but somewhere in there did you explain the DNA in her underwear?
    Miss Kitty, If my post was so boring to you, you certainly had the option of stopping reading it BEFORE you lost consciousness. Anyway, you are obviously "conscious" enough to still be interested enough to be asking questions about this matter. So to answer your question: No, i did not explain the DNA in her underwear, but SouthernBelle explains the most likely scenario to account for it, very well in her post:
    I know that at sleepovers, or while playing dress up, little girls sometimes share underwear. Especially if they are "cool" underwear like Barbie, Care Bears, etc. I know my friends and I constantly did stuff like this and would even trade (being too young to realize that it was unsanitary, and obviously unbeknownst to our parents). Do you think this could have been the case with JonBenet's underpants? That maybe the DNA was from another child she had either borrowed them from or allowed to wear them?
    I totally agree with that theory, SouthernBelle. The "DNA" was determined to not be semen. And your theory that JonBenet simply had on one of her friends' pairs of underwear is the most likely scenario because: A) It is a fact that JonBenet's body was wearing underwear 3 sizes too big for her; and B) JonBenet frequently wet the bed & peed her pants and this could have occurred while the Ramseys were at the Christmas party at their best friends The Whites' house the night of JonBenet's death (the home of JonBenet's best friend Daphne, as well as numerous other children were present at that party) and therefore JonBenet borrowed a pair of underwear to wear, probably from Daphne. There are many possible ways to account for the microscopic amount of DNA found in the underwear, and like i said, i agree with you, the theory you explained seems most likely to me.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

  11. #26
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    I agree GD..haha you always say what I want to say! Same thing I am sure it was a fit of rage..her crazy ass had it with the little girl being what she was a "little girl", children wet the bed..children have accidents..but she looked at this child as a woman a trophy, and she couldn't have her trophy screwing anything up for her. I don't know maybe she hit her on the head with something. Maybe she slammed her down..I don't know..but its too bad she died before they solved the case and put her away for good.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

  12. #27
    Gold Member GoldDust77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I agree GD..haha you always say what I want to say! Same thing I am sure it was a fit of rage..her crazy ass had it with the little girl being what she was a "little girl", children wet the bed..children have accidents..but she looked at this child as a woman a trophy, and she couldn't have her trophy screwing anything up for her. I don't know maybe she hit her on the head with something. Maybe she slammed her down..I don't know..but its too bad she died before they solved the case and put her away for good.
    I know we do agree on alot don't we, MM! Anyway, yes, you touched on a whole other issue to the case: The way Patsy treated JonBenet as a "posession", specifically a "trophy" like you said. And i'm sure that that f'ed-up way that Patsy had of regarding her daughter as a possession rather than a human being, did factor into the killing of JonBenet in some way. They were one screwed-up family!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

  13. #28
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    I'm tellin ya.. the show pony didn't want to do tricks anymore and mommy lost it because she didn't have her little prop to live vicariously through anymore.

    It's easy to kill someone when you objectify them.

    "It puts the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again!"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #29
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    23,965

    Default

    Gee, what a shocker. If nothing else this fucknut seemed to be enjoying his 15 minutes a wee bit much for me to smell anything BUT horseshit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #30
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I knew it. Who else is Ramsey going to find now? Maybe one day the son will come out with the secret, thats if he even knows what his parents did.

    And congratulations to the Karr children who are now set for college with the money they pulled in from this shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Charges dropped in attempted necrophilia case
    By Daphne in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 7th, 2011, 07:55 PM
  2. John Mark Karr Rejects Plea Deal
    By KD in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2006, 10:33 AM
  3. Charges Dropped in 'Penis Pump" Case
    By Sojiita in forum News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 15th, 2006, 10:17 AM
  4. Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case
    By AliceInWonderland in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: August 30th, 2006, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •