Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Jodi Arias on Trial for Murdering Travis Alexander

Yes, it's unreal alright. Amazing how she can be so salacious and yet so boring at the same time. Speculation is, this will be her last day on the stand, how much you want to bet she'll have no recall of the actual murder? Yet she remembers what she had for dinner 8 years ago...
    Jazzy likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I wasted 6 weeks watching as much of the Casey Anthony trial as I could. This trial has me annoyed and I just can't listen to her at all anymore. She makes me feel uncomfortable, or something. Not sure what it is. And for gawd sakes, can't her lawyer go over closer to the jury so she doesn't make that robotic 90 turn from looking at him to the jury.
    What really gets me is the fake pauses and looking down to think after her lawyer asks her certain questions. Like it's the first time she's ever heard it and must ponder. But she is so phony while doing it, I laugh.
    MsChiff likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She's done. This sex tape ruins all her defense about feeling like a prostitute, how he was jealous and abusive, how he mistreated her and was a terrible guy. No wonder she's crying, she wanted only a portion of the tape played as the tape in full makes him sound like a decent guy, horny, but not an abusive piece of shit like she's been claiming. I've been laughing listening to her baiting him and bringing up sex on the tape, she just dug her own grave.
    MsChiff and garysgirl1999 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    She's done. This sex tape ruins all her defense about feeling like a prostitute, how he was jealous and abusive, how he mistreated her and was a terrible guy. No wonder she's crying, she wanted only a portion of the tape played as the tape in full makes him sound like a decent guy, horny, but not an abusive piece of shit like she's been claiming. I've been laughing listening to her baiting him and bringing up sex on the tape, she just dug her own grave.
    Is this audio from the phone or something? She recorded it, right? And in what year? I'd like to know what her motivation was, especially given the assertion by defense that he was forcing a lot of stuff on her.

Also, check out this document where defense attorney Kirk Nurmi proposes a 2nd-degree murder plea deal. As far as I can tell, not once does he mention that Jodi acted in self defense. Mainly, he is arguing that there is no evidence of premeditation.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...riasngfile.pdf

It's audio from a call, she recorded it without him knowing and hasn't said why yet, but its assumed she recorded it to maybe play for another woman he was seeing to prove he was sleeping with her. I am not sure when it was recorded, seems in the months right before he died since she talks about going to Utah in early June to visit someone (maybe same dude she banged right after killing Travis?). She purposely changes the subject to sex and baits him (make him jealous) by talking about some other guys, baiting him to talk about sex and keeps bringing topic back to sex.

She talks about how wonderful he is sexually, how he made her feel like a "goddess" and all this other crap and giggles like a school girl. He talks about a fantasy of tieing her up to a tree and having anal sex with her and she talks about how she likes it. Far cry from when she talked about feeling like a prostitute after having anal sex with him (that he pretty much forced her to do). She also testified that she woke up and he was having sex with her vaginally for the first time and implied it was basically rape, yet on the tape she talks about how she likes when she is woke up with him performing oral sex or initiating sex, saying it's hot.

Bitch didn't think the whole tape would be played. Lol
    MsChiff and garysgirl1999 like this.

OMFG.. I'm pretty shocked and floored.. his poor family

how heartbreaking for his mom/family to hear his voice all day long.. talking to the clown that killed him!!!
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Also, check out this document where defense attorney Kirk Nurmi proposes a 2nd-degree murder plea deal. As far as I can tell, not once does he mention that Jodi acted in self defense. Mainly, he is arguing that there is no evidence of premeditation.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect them to discuss self-defense because at that point, Jodi was willing to plead to second-degree murder in lieu of trial and her attorney's arguments were focused on why they felt premeditation would be difficult to establish. Apparently they (or Jodi) didn't feel she would get the death penalty, so agreeing to first degree with life in prison was a no-win for her. They were letting the prosecution know that if the case went to trial, the victim's reputation would be trashed. I think once this deal wasn't accepted, they decided to go for broke.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I wonder if Jodi wonders, had she not been so sexual so soon, might he had taken her more seriously and thought of marrying her. He clearly was instantly attracted to her. Hmmm, just a thought. I'm not saying being sexual early on in a relationship dooms it or makes the woman a slut. But she obviously did not know any other way to develope a relationship.
    MsChiff and Jazzy like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    But she obviously did not know any other way to develope a relationship.
    That hits the nail on the head, right there. Alexander seems to have issues with this as well.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Silver Member

I can't wait for this trial to be over. I feel sorry for the jury. They have to listen to her going on and on.

^ I would be sooo pissed if I was on this jury! So many delays...her testimony just drones on forever, they're STILL not to the murder day yet (which again, I'm sure will be over quick because she'll claim amnesia...) it's almost like they are stalling and her attorney has to be the s.l.o.w.e.s.t. talker in the freakin' world. Well, except for the defendant herself. So much totally unnecessary detail! No court on Fridays, and they'll be off Monday for Presidents Day too.

And that "phone sex" tape had to be the most boring thing I've ever heard, no wonder Travis was falling asleep. I have to say though, for somebody who was supposedly trying to get her out of his life, he wasn't doing a very good job of it. Granted, their relationship was very much based on sex, but imo, he seemed to actually like her, but was so influenced by his friends' opinion of her that he had to hide that. This was a guy who was very conflicted I think. And not just by the sex either, there was more to this relationship on both sides.

Well, except for the defendant herself. So much totally unnecessary detail!

Yet when she is asked about an argument they had or a fight, she doesn't seem to recall what it was about. But she can recall exactly what happened when some chick came over to Travis' house and can recall the chicks exact movements, lengths of time in each room, and the words she spoke. Also what was in the kitchen and how she felt.

Jazzy and garysgirl1999 like this.

^ I know, and it's really infuriating. She gets so bogged down in irrelevant details, it's almost like the baffle 'em with bullshit defense at this point. I do understand the defense's objective in trying to explain things, and humanize her, but at a certain point I think it has to be alienating the jury because she's just so damn annoying, and she is wasting so much of their time. It's like she is really dragging things out purposely because she really really doesn't want to get to the day of the crime. She wants to talk about anything but that.
    Jazzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Is this audio from the phone or something? She recorded it, right? And in what year? I'd like to know what her motivation was, especially given the assertion by defense that he was forcing a lot of stuff on her.

May 10, 2008 - sex tape recorded

May 28, 2008 - .25 caliber pistol is stolen from Jodi's home (grandparents pistol, she was living with her grandparents)

June 2, 2008 - she rents car out of town.

June 3, 2008 - borrows gas cans from Darryl & her cell is switched off for approx 20 Hrs.

June 4, 2008 - she murdered him.

Elite Member

I listened to her court testimony for a bit. She should be convicted for making sex boring and un-sexy.
    Trixie likes this.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information