Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Jodi Arias on Trial for Murdering Travis Alexander

These pictures are a little more graphic than the peen pics and were shown on live stream during a court break, by mistake it would seem.

Only look if you can handle GRAPHIC NAKED PHOTOS. These were taken the day Travis was murdered and recovered from the camera after it was put through a washing machine.

NOT FOR NSFW OR KIDS - I am only putting a link so look at your own discretion, it is a YouTube video. Go to approximately the 1:34:42 mark through to the 1:42:00 mark.

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 6.NSFW, Graphic photos, Warning! My apologies! - YouTube
    Last edited by Jazzy; February 1st, 2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Typo & font colour

Well, thanks, I guess! lol

I'd only seen the full frontals of them both with the naughty bits covered, not impressed with her boob job. Didn't know there were hustler shots too.

She was sooo stupid to leave that camera, why take the time to run it through the washing machine when she could've just taken it with and disposed of it somewhere? They've never found the murder weapons, (or her clothing?)so she obviously found a good hiding place. I know there was other physical evidence, but those pictures totally blew her alibi out of the water.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hey, guys. I can't remember if this was discussed previously on the thread, but what do you think of the whole gas can thing?

She borrowed two gas containers from an ex boyfriend a couple of days before Travis's murder. The theory was that she did it so that she could drive down and back to Travis' without showing any evidence of having been in the area (no gas receipts). If I remember correctly, this was a witness who had been called by the defense.

If this were the case (and what other conceivable reason would you have for borrowing two gas containers), it would prove beyond the shadow of a doubt premeditation, and not self defense. It is chilling almost beyond belief that she had made up her mind to that extent that she would have sex with him and kill him afterward, and that she had devised this plan quite a while before she went down there.

Elite Member

Here's my new theory (after reading up on this couple a bit) - Travis felt like he was out of his league with Jodi, that he had hit the jackpot with a sexually adventurous, charismatic, wild girl. Travis's only job was selling his own climb out of abuse and poverty. He was a motivational speaker, and his success was waning. He was losing his hair, getting doughy and pasty. Arias, the witch of sex, was still devoted to him, even as he faltered. Hard to resist that.

He was in and out of practicing his religion and at the time of his death was in again. Travis was committing to the full Mormon thing and I don't think he could totally break with the ego boost Arias gave him (it had to be more than sex, since she was obviously a scary person. Most would have called the cops on her for stalking and obtained a restraining order.)

Arias probably thought she could control this guy completely. I saw a documentary on hookers once, where the most successful one said she went for the ugliest and most insecure guys. They were the easiest to control. I think that Arias thought she had complete dominance over Travis with sex, that she gave him something he could never get from another girl. She was right, but Travis also wanted to be a good person as defined by the religion that saved him from his horrible childhood.

What a sad couple, taking advantage of each other, keeping this sick dynamic fueled by their own insecurities. I'm sure Travis was told explicitly how to move on from Arias, but he just couldn't. And Arias thought fucking the daylights out of this man would bring total devotion. They both needed good old unconditional mother love in their childhoods. Travis got a little from his grandmother which is why he at least knew on some level he needed out of the relationship. Arias seems like she was abused on every level from a very early age without any island of safety.

ETA - I think Travis made the bargain with himself that he would quit seeing Jodi after he married the nice Mormon girl which would magically cure his need for Jodi sex. If he voiced that to Jodi, on their last booty call, it might have been the thing that set her off.
    Last edited by olivia; February 2nd, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
    MsChiff likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, thanks, I guess! lol

I'd only seen the full frontals of them both with the naughty bits covered, not impressed with her boob job. Didn't know there were hustler shots too.

She was sooo stupid to leave that camera, why take the time to run it through the washing machine when she could've just taken it with and disposed of it somewhere? They've never found the murder weapons, (or her clothing?)so she obviously found a good hiding place. I know there was other physical evidence, but those pictures totally blew her alibi out of the water.
    The camera was mixed in with towels and other things which had been bleached. I don't think she realized she had scooped it up with the towels.
    MsChiff, olivia and Jazzy like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

OMG, she is on the stand right now testifying!!!
    Last edited by sprynkles; February 4th, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
    cherrypye and MsChiff like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    OMG, she on the stand right now testifying!!!
    And, needless to say, none of it is making any sense. I wonder if she is up there against her attorneys' advice? Because I can't figure out how this is helping her case.
    MsChiff likes this.

I really didn't think we'd see this. I am very surprised. She's pretty stupid, I bet she hangs herself.

This is like her 3rd or 4th pair of glasses. And they really have her looking ugly which I don't understand. I thought jurors were nicer to pretty people?
    MsChiff likes this.

I really didn't think we'd see this. I am very surprised. She's pretty stupid, I bet she hangs herself.

This is like her 3rd or 4th pair of glasses. And they really have her looking ugly which I don't understand. I thought jurors were nicer to pretty people?
    I thought I'd read during the Casey Anthony trial that jurors were antagonized, or had some bias, against glammed-up defendants. Also, because the prosecution is depicting her as manipulating guys, this is probably an effort to counter that.

The dangerous part for her is that she is not nearly as smart as she thinks she is.

And obviously she likes to talk. She's up there telling long stories and adding extra info. Yup, this is going to be good. Wish I could watch tomorrow. Stupid job!

And obviously she likes to talk. She's up there telling long stories and adding extra info. Yup, this is going to be good. Wish I could watch tomorrow. Stupid job!
    I think this latest makeover for her is a disaster. Previously, I had a difficult time believing that someone who looked so pleasant could do this. Now, I think she looks like a serial-killer librarian.
    sprynkles and MsChiff like this.

Totally agree about her appearance. Funny how you described her because I told my mother in law earlier that Jodi looks like a psycho trying to disguise herself as a librarian.

I've been watching it and the prosecutor seems aggressive towards witnesses, like he wants confrontations. His style is a little too much- like when he was asking the defense's computer expert about the YouTube video, even the witness' expressions were like "wtf is with your attitude" when the prosecutor was asking him questions.

Sorry I've been absent for awhile -- way busy with work.

I cannot believe this heifer is dumb enough to take the stand.

Jane Velez Mitchell was driving me nuts last night. I believe her sole aim is to make viewers believe that there is a possibility that Jody Arias might not get convicted, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Virtually, all of her guests, except the attorney who looked like a Unification Church member who got hit with laughing gas, said that Arias did herself no favors on the stand yesterday. That she was unconvincing and that her story made no sense. Finally, Mitchell blurted out something like, "I don't think you people are getting my point that Arias is a pathological liar and that she is swaying the jury with her stories."

Here's the problem - there's a big difference between being a pathological liar (someone who compulsively lies, even when the truth would probably be more helpful), and a master liar (who lies expertly for some kind of gain). Arias has created such a mountain of lies, that they are unsustainable. Once the prosecutor cross examines her, they are going to come down on her like a giant avalanche. The only way the prosecutor could blow it is by being too over the top -- which he seems to be. He is shot out of a cannon and needs to take a little of the edge off because he could actually make her seem almost sympathetic if he starts screaming at her. And you KNOW he wants to.

I had a feeling something was up when she came in yesterday with that ridiculous schoolgirl hairdo. Then I had to leave and when I got home she was almost done with her testimony. So I'm trying to catch up on it, and I know I said I wanted to know more about her background, but...zzzzzzzzzz. The wooden spoon defense, lol. All I'm getting so far is this was a girl who started making bad choices quite early--no education or prospects and a string of loser boyfriends. She quit high school and moved in with a guy who lived with hoarders because her dad grounded her?

She must have thought she'd hit the jackpot with Travis--nice house, BMW, charismatic, but he wanted a "nice" girl and Jodi couldn't pull that off no matter how hard she tried.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information