Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Jodi Arias on Trial for Murdering Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    I know, I watched the sentencing today, it was so heartbreaking to hear what his aunt and sisters had to say, and then for Jodi to get up there and say everything she said, she is pure evil.
    This. No apology to the family would have sufficed, at all, but damned if she didn't stick the knife in again to the family.

Then I saw N interview with her mother, who made some statements re: Jodi (granted, a reporter asked her) that I thought beyond the pale..."Every mother wants to see her daughter walk down the aisle and I come from a big family and I'll never get to see that." That struck me as odd. There may have been more to the interview that I didn't see, but I got all Nancy Grace with my TV, telling it, "That's what she has to say? Seriously? I'd have apologized to the Alexander family rather than saying that."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    This. No apology to the family would have sufficed, at all, but damned if she didn't stick the knife in again to the family.

Then I saw N interview with her mother, who made some statements re: Jodi (granted, a reporter asked her) that I thought beyond the pale..."Every mother wants to see her daughter walk down the aisle and I come from a big family and I'll never get to see that." That struck me as odd. There may have been more to the interview that I didn't see, but I got all Nancy Grace with my TV, telling it, "That's what she has to say? Seriously? I'd have apologized to the Alexander family rather than saying that."
    No kidding, I saw that too, how about the fact that Travis will never get married or have children? Her mother's statement was odd. Jodi's statement to the judge was all out of anger based on what one of Travis' sisters said, Samantha, Jodi got up there to dispute some of what Samantha said and twist the knife in even deeper, just to be hurtful There is no way anything she said was going to sway the judge her way, if anything she sealed her fate with her statement.

Now that sentencing is over, Nancy Grace can shut the fuck up.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    I know, I watched the sentencing today, it was so heartbreaking to hear what his aunt and sisters had to say, and then for Jodi to get up there and say everything she said, she is pure evil.
    She's a vile, sucubus demon. I hope she gets the shit beaten out of her everyday in prison. fucking whore.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

I forgot about the sentencing on the 13th and just watched it yesterday. My heart broke for the family members. Just totally broke. And then you have Jodi get up, and start talking, look around like she's all pissed off that someone was crying in the background, POINT at the family, continue with her abuse victim anthem..... Oh and I just can't get over how the "fog lifted" and she remembered all of a sudden slashing Travis's throat. No doubt she put that in there as one more twist of the knife for the family.

I'm glad she isn't on death row. I know how secure that is. I hope they put her ass in general pop but not likely. I'd love someone to get ahold of her skanky ass and do a Jeffery Dalhmer on her ass.....just pick up a mop and beat the hell out of her.

The only downside to that is she has lots of time to become a jailhouse attorney and write poor me letters and raise money.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    The only downside to that is she has lots of time to become a jailhouse attorney and write poor me letters and raise money.
    Nah. She'll be too busy trying to screw everyone in sight since she's such a whore.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

LOL. Prolly. They don't call it the Penal system for no reason.

and just to add: I promise I'm not stalking you Bluebonnet. I just click around to what interests me, and you always seem to be there. Texas girl too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

if that bitch says she didn't get a fair trial cuz of the media it's her own damn fault for courting all her pre and post court interviews. i mean if you watch the interviews they did with her in 2008 when she was first arrested and using the ninja story you can see what a fricking insane liar she is.

i do hope she gets her ass beat in prison. but i'm afraid her crime might not be the type that would not piss off a lot of inmates, especially if she spins her tales of abuse and pedophilia and they believe her. the only things i've heard that may or have pissed off the other inmates was the massive amount of money spent on her defense (over 3 million taxpayers dollars), which i don't think many people get, and her diva princess attitude.

rot in hell hodi mcstabby!

ChloroformCasey likes this.

I heard that the inmates think she is a snooty bitch and already don't like her. I guess we will have to wait and see.

But I sooooo hope someone pummels her ass.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I heard that the inmates think she is a snooty bitch and already don't like her. I guess we will have to wait and see.

But I sooooo hope someone pummels her ass.

everyone is hoping 'angela simpson' gets at her, rumor has it they didn't get along in estrella. anyone wanna google a scary woman, google this woman. she killed a guy for being a 'snitch'... or so she says. drove a nail in his head.

i beleive she was involved in an altercation while in 'jail' awaiting her trial. claimed self defense on that. girl sure doesn't know what 'taking responsibility' is about.

Wow, just googled Ashley Simpson. (Side note, I can't believe she didn't get death sentence either... WTF?) She doesn't look even the slightest bat shit crazy in her booking photo.
    Andy Cohen

Oh, my GOSH. I had not heard of Angela Simpson before.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread Information