Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Jodi Arias on Trial for Murdering Travis Alexander

She just got life without parole.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I'm fine with that. And everybody knows how bloodthirsty and vengeful I am.

After all this time of her saying she couldn't remember anything about the attack, I guess she slipped up and talked about how he was conscious while she had the knife to his face.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Bitch got what she deserved.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Yes, she did. She said "I remember he was looking at me when I had the knife to his throat. He was conscious."

I heard she made some insulting remark about the Alexander family, and then hooked her thumb over her shoulder pointing behind her to where they would have been sitting, something like "And they wouldn't settle."

Oh yeah, like she just suddenly remembered that. She just said it to torture the poor family some more. Stone cold bitch. She'll be out of the spotlight soon and in some dank prison cell. Real prison, and not the local lockup she's used to. I think I read they'll keep her in isolation for several months. Can't wait to see how she fares when she's just another inmate for the rest of her sorry life.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If she's put in with the general population, I bet she'll get her ass kicked bad for years to come.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

^ One can hope. I recently watched a documentary on Pam Smart and how she was beaten so badly in prison her eye socket was shattered and she has a plate in her face now. Oh well. She's been in for 24 years now (also no possibility of parole) and bears little resemblance to her old cocky self.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^I saw one recently, too -- was it the one where she still maintains her innocence and floated a few conspiracy theories, like evidence that was just ignored?

It was an HBO documentary I watched on demand. It was supposed to be about how she didn't get a fair trial because of all the media attention or some bullshit. It didn't sway me in the least.

And yeah, they talked about the recordings with the high school girl who was wired. Pam still maintains she was just trying to get info, so she went along with the convos. And how much of the recording was inaudible. If she only had $15k to hire her own expert, it might have been different. Whatever.

That's the one I saw, and thought the same thing.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh yeah, like she just suddenly remembered that. She just said it to torture the poor family some more. Stone cold bitch. She'll be out of the spotlight soon and in some dank prison cell. Real prison, and not the local lockup she's used to. I think I read they'll keep her in isolation for several months. Can't wait to see how she fares when she's just another inmate for the rest of her sorry life.
    She suddenly remembered because one of his sisters said in her victim statement that they can only hope he wasn't conscious when she slit his throat or something to that effect. So Jodi got right up there suddenly remembered that information to torture the family some more. A baby cried in the court room during Jodi's statement and she turned around and glared at the baby.
    Trixie and garysgirl1999 like this.

Wow. She is just unbelievable. Still smh at 2 hung juries.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    She suddenly remembered because one of his sisters said in her victim statement that they can only hope he wasn't conscious when she slit his throat or something to that effect. So Jodi got right up there suddenly remembered that information to torture the family some more. A baby cried in the court room during Jodi's statement and she turned around and glared at the baby.
    Thanks for the info...no surprise. I haven't followed the case much since the first hung jury. Hated myself for giving this sorry bitch as much time as I did watching the trial.

Silver Member

I know, I watched the sentencing today, it was so heartbreaking to hear what his aunt and sisters had to say, and then for Jodi to get up there and say everything she said, she is pure evil.

Thread Information